Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong"

Discus and support Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; any time i try opening a game to play i get a error code and the game closes it self out b07a3779-39b3-4477-8039-7b732e6bc439 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skorge1298, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Skorge1298
    Skorge1298 Guest

any time i try opening a game to play i get a error code and the game closes it self out

:)

Skorge1298, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Drewhubert08 Win User

any time i try opening a game to play i get a error code and the game closes it self out
  3. Fos Win User

Hi Skorge1298,

Xbox is currently working on fixing the current issues with playing games. Check Xbox Live status here for updates.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Fellow Gamers,

Thanks so much for providing this great information. At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text.

Thanks for your time and information!
  5. YAIDID Win User

Im also having that issue with status code, 0x97e107df.
  6. MichaelWoolverton Win User

They have NO CLUE what the error code is! Automated reply...no help, just wait and we can text you when its fixed.

Prorated refund?!
Thema:

1. Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong" - Similar Threads - Presses open game

2. Xbox 手柄就只有在长按xbox键的情况下才会闪烁 [Translation-The Xbox handle will only blink if you press and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 手柄就只有在长按xbox键的情况下才会闪烁 [Translation-The Xbox handle will only blink if you press and...: 我原本用蓝牙把我的Xbox手柄与手机连接使用steamlink,一切都正常,可是当我想把手柄连回电脑的 线适配器时,手柄却在一直请求与手机配对,当我把手机里有关手柄的蓝牙设置都 除之后,手柄就变成了只有在长按西瓜键的情况下才会闪烁,其他情况下都 法点亮手柄,电脑和手机就再也没有办法扫描出手柄的蓝牙了。 [Translation-I used Bluetooth to connect my...
  3. Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button: Basically, the title. I've tried hard resetting my console, switching batteries, turning my controller on and off again about 15 times, checking the controller settings in Xbox settings (which was...
  4. Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen: Hello When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it even launched if I put into small window and...
  5. Forza Horizon crashes during opening clip after I press Start but only on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon crashes during opening clip after I press Start but only on my account: Hi, I am having a problem playing my copy of Forza horizon 4. I have own the game for about a week now and have had issues with it since the beginning. I was playing online no problem 2 days...
  6. The Game bar wont open when I press win+g

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game bar wont open when I press win+g: The game bar used to work really well and now even if in the settings it says it's on and everything. It still wont open, so I tried setting my own keys, but that also didn't work. Right now I...
  7. Left side bar will not open when I press the button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left side bar will not open when I press the button.: when I press the white Xbox symbol the left sidebar will make the swooshing noise and the screen will go dark but the sidebar is not there. A common solution that people say is working is to turn...
  8. while pressing on the xbox live gold free games subscription page xbox cant open the page

in XBoX on Consoles
    while pressing on the xbox live gold free games subscription page xbox cant open the page: 2 weeks ago i tryed to download the free games of the xbox live gold subscription page. every time i go to the page with my xbox account the page says "sorry, there was a problemopening this page....
  9. Pressing 'B' should not open apps/games (this was supposed to be fixed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressing 'B' should not open apps/games (this was supposed to be fixed): This was annoying before the NXOE and it's still annoying now. I thought they were going to stop that from happening. Supposedly fixed in November according to Xbox Feedback:...
  10. Homescreen - Apps and Games do not open when pressing A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Homescreen - Apps and Games do not open when pressing A: Everytime I go to the homescreen (dashboard), I have trouble getting back into a game or an app. I have to repeatedly hit A on the controlled and the game/app will eventually open after about...