Pressing A while moving anywhere on the dashboard acts as a broken turbo button. Beta

Discus and support Pressing A while moving anywhere on the dashboard acts as a broken turbo button. Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I made a video reproducing this, but it's sort of not needed. I found this on the previous build however it exists in today's build as well. If the A... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/samsam12, May 23, 2020 at 12:12 AM.

1. /u/samsam12
    /u/samsam12 Guest

Pressing A while moving anywhere on the dashboard acts as a broken turbo button. Beta

I made a video reproducing this, but it's sort of not needed. I found this on the previous build however it exists in today's build as well. If the A button is sending any input, it makes the dashboard navigation MUCH faster, which almost seems intentionally designed as such, but it works on literally everything and definitely seems poorly implemented if it is.

Test - press A and move the left analog stick around, on the guide, my games and apps, or the dashboard.

submitted by /u/samsam12
    [link] [comments]

2. Lonnez Win User

Hard Drive -> Console Compatability Error

Clearifications:

1) I can't do anything but look at the error message. It goes straight to it and I cannot go to the dashboard at all. I tried pressing the home button and the B button to close the error, but it doesn't work.

2) My friend was participating in the Halo Reach Beta before the full game came out a while ago. I don't see how this makes a difference, though.

3) My Xbox has been broken since January and Microsoft has been unable to fix it. So this means that the dashboard update that caused this error was the one AROUND January 21, 2011. I don't know the exact date.
  3. BLUE W0LF Win User

EC: 80048821 After beta update I get a password error signing in.

Is there another way to delete the beta? probably doing something wrong but the button press method just has me zooming about the dashboard.
  4. A.J.James Win User

2 Consoles 1 sign in?

1. Plug the USB flash drive to the Xbox 360 console.

2. Move to the System section of the Xbox Dashboard.

3. Select Memory, and then press the A button.

4. On the Storage Devices screen, select Hard Drive, and then press the A button.

5. On the Hard Drive screen, select Gamer Profiles, and then press the A button.

6. On the Gamer Profiles screen, select the gamer profile that you want to move, and then press the A button.

7. On the Individual Gamer Profile screen, select Move, and then press the A button. You'll receive the following message:

Before moving a profile, the profile must be signed out. Are you sure you want to sign out and move this profile?

8. Select Yes, and then press the A button.

9. On the Select a Device screen, select MU, and then press the A button.

10. On the Storage Devices screen, press the B button to return to the System section.
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Xbox scrolling speed too fast/uncontrollable

Hi Lain,

If the controller speed is too fast even on the dashboard, then one of the buttons might be pressed. What I mean is, say it is showing the dashboard currently, then the buttons, A is held while moving the thumbstick, then it would move quickly. It could
    be that the controller is dirty internally between the buttons or the controller needs to be repaired.

If the device(s) are under warranty, and cleaning the controller again does not work, then please contact support at

Contact Us

I hope this helps ^‿^
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Screen freezes after switching on

Hi,

Your cache is probably full , so clear it > a. Move to the System section of the Xbox Dashboard. b. Select Memory, and then press the A button. c. Highlight a storage device. d. Press the Y button to view the Device Options screen. e. While you view the
    Device Options screen, enter this sequence of commands on the controller: i) Press the X button. ii) Press the X button. iii) Press the left bumper. iv) Press the right bumper. v) Press the X button. vi) Press the X button. After you enter the correct sequence,
    you will receive the following message: This will perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices. Do you want to continue? Yes No f. Select Yes, and then press the A button.

Does it help ?
Thema:

1. Pressing A while moving anywhere on the dashboard acts as a broken turbo button. Beta - Similar Threads - Pressing while moving

2. Anyone else not able to open notifications?! When I press "A" they simply disappear from...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to open notifications?! When I press "A" they simply disappear from...: At least they show up when opening notifications tab again and again, but it's impossible to use them! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but...: Hi Guys, Need urgent help. My Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but nothing is visible on TV and turns of after 40 - 50 Sec. This happened...
  4. RB and LB double inputing when I press it once

in XBoX on Windows
    RB and LB double inputing when I press it once: I’ve been through 4 controllers and all of them got this bug/glitch in under 3 weeks 8f9d14c5-adc3-42b5-bc0c-f4d7a7c7b622
  5. Ori stucks in Press any button screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori stucks in Press any button screen: I've installed Ori in my nootebook, then when I come back to my pc the game stucks in Press any button screen (i've alredy reinstalled it, i've already logged out my microsoft account from my...
  6. Zoom seems to be broken while in a game. It requires double LT/RT presses to work. Doesn't...

in XboX Insiders
    Zoom seems to be broken while in a game. It requires double LT/RT presses to work. Doesn't...: Which category should I use to report?! Just notice this a while ago playing F1 2019, since I always use zoom at maximum in it's small white circle, shown in the the HDR brightness level slider...
  7. Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...: Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of the month. [img] How do i fix this??...
  8. Xbox One Black Screen whenever I press home button while playing Assassin's Creed IV Black ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Black Screen whenever I press home button while playing Assassin's Creed IV Black ...: Simply put: Whenever I load AC4 into my console it brings up the main title screen fine, allowing me to either play the main campaign, multiplayer, or view/download DLC. The problem I face is...
  9. while pressing on the xbox live gold free games subscription page xbox cant open the page

in XBoX on Consoles
    while pressing on the xbox live gold free games subscription page xbox cant open the page: 2 weeks ago i tryed to download the free games of the xbox live gold subscription page. every time i go to the page with my xbox account the page says "sorry, there was a problemopening this page....
  10. Pressing Home button while playing any game freeze my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressing Home button while playing any game freeze my Xbox one.: Been playing for the past week, doing really fine. And since yesterday my Xbox one keep freezing if I'm playing a game and I press the Home button on the controller.. ( Which is really annoying...