Pressing LB on the xbox guide does a double take.

Discus and support Pressing LB on the xbox guide does a double take. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever i'm on the xbox guide and i press the LB it will sometimes end up doing a double take and jump to the left twice even though i only pressed it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:12 PM.

1. Pressing LB on the xbox guide does a double take.

Whenever i'm on the xbox guide and i press the LB it will sometimes end up doing a double take and jump to the left twice even though i only pressed it once. I know it's not my controller because it works fine whenever i'm in a game.

submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart
    [link] [comments]

/u/MichaeLionheart, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:12 PM
  2. OllyBongo1 Win User

Disconnecting Randomly off Xbox Live

right go to system > storage > hdd > profiles and delete your profile only, then go back to system > storage and clear the cache by pressing Y

then press the following LB RB X LB RB X LB RB X LB RB X

select yes to clear the system update

reboot the xbox, press the guide button and download your profile again

and it should work
  3. Lenold Win User

Updated my console software online and after update Kinect Sensor is not working and showing Error C00000C2

I contacted Xbox support to reinstall the update and that fixed the issue. These are the steps you need to take.

1. Disconnect the Kinect from the Xbox

2. Go to the guide, then system settings, then memory

3. Highlight the hdd and press LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.

4. Select yes

5. When the console restarts, you can reinstall the update and then reconnect the kinect sensor and it should work again.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Cant download my profile on my xbox

OK. Sign out by pressing the GUIDE button then the blue (X) button, go two clicks right to Settings, then System, then Storage. Hover over the hard drive and press LB-RB-X-LB-RB-X to clear out the update, then and reinstall it.
  5. Vision Verrify Win User

My xbox keeps disconnecting when I play singleplayer

Hey there,

I suggest you re-install your System Cache:

1. Press ''Xbox Guide Button'' and go to'' System Settings''.

2. Go to ''storage'' (3rd from above).

3. Press the following key combinations: ''LB RB X LB RB X'' and then press ''Yes''.

4. Your console will remove all updates and the restart.

I hope that works.
  6. Darth1337 Win User

Dashboard never changes. It has been the same for 4 or more months.

You could try refreshing the dashboard. To do this, bring up the Guide, and then hold RT and press Y. This will refresh the dashboard.

Alternatively, try reinstalling the system update too. This is done by visiting the Storage Device screen and pressing 'LB RB X LB RB X' in succession.
Thema:

Pressing LB on the xbox guide does a double take.

1. Pressing LB on the xbox guide does a double take. - Similar Threads - Pressing guide does

2. I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...: I’m really excited and looking forward to trying out this feature. I loved how on the Xbox 360 how you can press the X button on your Xbox 360 console to eject a game disc from the console. and...
  3. Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?: Hi i have a concern when pressing buttons like for example clicking down/pushing down either left or right control sticks with the A button together as a combo when pulling up the guide menu when...
  4. Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button: Skip ahead alpha here, I can't send a bug report but ever since the last update I can no longer turn my Xbox on without it powering down after 60 seconds of loading the home screen I press the...
  5. Game Guide not appearing on press of Center Button. Backdoor settings access available?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Guide not appearing on press of Center Button. Backdoor settings access available?: Not an express Error Code, but I am having a hard time with my Xbox One. Whenever I press the Center button on my controller to access the settings menu, the sound activates and the screen dims,...
  6. Getting a dim screen when I press my Xbox one guide button on the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a dim screen when I press my Xbox one guide button on the controller: so I hit the guide button on my Xbox one controller and when I do it doesn’t show me anything like my friends list, achievements, settings, account, etc. all I get is a dim screen...
  7. Guide doesnt appear when i press home button!?!?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guide doesnt appear when i press home button!?!?!?: hi, i just logged into my xbox one and when i press the home button thé screens becomes blurred just as is the guide will show up but nothing comes up. Is there anyway to make it work again it...
  8. Xbox Guide NOT showing up. When home button is pressed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Guide NOT showing up. When home button is pressed: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!, my Xbox one has this wierd glitch with the guide menu in which when I click the home button on the controller all it does is darken the screen and make the noise but I...
  9. Freeze when pressing the guide button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freeze when pressing the guide button: whenever I play a game it will run perfectly fine up until I press the guide button, then it freezes so I have to hard reset. This problem keeps persisting and I would have to reset my Xbox an...
  10. My Xbox keeps going to guide when I don't press the home button!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps going to guide when I don't press the home button!: All day I have been having the problem with my Xbox One. Whenever I try to play GTA, minecraft, Terraria; and any other game, my Xbox will randomly about every minute or two go to the guide screen...