Pretty sure my Xbox is defective

Discus and support Pretty sure my Xbox is defective in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my xbox console has always had issues. Shortly after purchasing it would randomly glitch out and go unresponsive for periods of time. However i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrettLunan, Nov 7, 2019.

1. BrettLunan
    BrettLunan Guest

So my xbox console has always had issues. Shortly after purchasing it would randomly glitch out and go unresponsive for periods of time. However i recently purchased call of duty modern warfare and it doesn’t work at all for my console. I tried returning
    the game and even the new copy doesn’t work. It just never loads. Im beyond frustrated with the quality of your products and will never buy another xbox for the rest of my life.

:)

BrettLunan, Nov 7, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

3. BrettLunan Win User

Not to mention wasted hours of my life already because of this [Mod Removed-Profanity] between returning the previous game for a new copy and sitting there while my garbage xbox pretends to load
  4. BrettLunan Win User

Yup the game still doesn’t work at all. I’ve tried about three different things so now im just super angry and have no intention of buying another xbox ever. What a joke
  5. BrettLunan Win User

Okay thanks im trying the reset option where you unplug it from the wall after shutting it down. Its been probably three years so i doubt its still under waranty.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Thema:

1. Pretty sure my Xbox is defective - Similar Threads - Pretty sure defective

2. Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!: Video is a little grainy and no audio unless the monitor your using has audio out or if you have an HDMI audio extractor. submitted by /u/johnpoyhonen [link] [comments]
  3. Pretty sure this is illegal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pretty sure this is illegal: Yeah so big problem has been happening to me lately. If someone joins an xbox party a person in that party can then get your ip adress and ddos you. I have this guys gamertag if there is some way...
  4. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Accessories app just killed my xbox one controller i got yesterday.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm pretty sure the Xbox Accessories app just killed my xbox one controller i got yesterday.: So, I found a good deal on some Xbox one controllers a while ago, ordered them, took about two weeks to arrive since the store was in China. Just started using them. Tried updating the firmware...
  5. Can terraria pls be available in singapore or asia,im pretty sure alot of people are dying to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can terraria pls be available in singapore or asia,im pretty sure alot of people are dying to ...: pls make it available here 1fa5a6e3-3ffb-4e52-a1fb-123b6c45a326
  6. Im pretty sure a player is trying to scam me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im pretty sure a player is trying to scam me: yesterday, January 31st, I sold 4 **** to a player with the gamertag of [Mod Removed]. In between today, February 1st, and yesterday I have not received the 24k he owes me. I have messaged him, I...
  7. Pretty sure I figured out what might be causing party chat errors...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pretty sure I figured out what might be causing party chat errors...: I'm no Xbox One or coding genius here, so if this is even the actual reason, I don't really know. But, the Xbox One has this problem where, when in Party Chat it can bring up a little box saying...
  8. Pretty sure someone hacked my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pretty sure someone hacked my account: Alright, so around 12/20-29/15, I was playing GTA V Online, I logged into a random lobby and a lot of weird stuff was going on. To sum it up, the lobby was hacked. After being in the lobby for...
  9. I'm Pretty sure I've tried everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm Pretty sure I've tried everything...: What Country/State/Province do you live in? NB, Canada Modem brand & model number: N/A Router brand & model number: Tp- link / TL-WR841N How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected...
  10. Pretty sure i got hacked, while playing a match on COD Black Ops2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pretty sure i got hacked, while playing a match on COD Black Ops2: So i join into a Team Death Match game on Cove. My game stops and it reloads the map, the picture of the map Cove was showing, but it said Carrier. It loaded me into a Team Death Match on Carrier....