previev program issue

Discus and support previev program issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i cant get to preview program forum page. i am gettin an error code ox89231014 I am having issue with party chat with erroe message.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by I JERRY 16 I, Jul 12, 2015.

1. I JERRY 16 I
    I JERRY 16 I Guest

previev program issue

i cant get to preview program forum page. i am gettin an error code ox89231014 I am having issue with party chat with erroe message.

:)

I JERRY 16 I, Jul 12, 2015
  2. Beta program issue

I am part of the beta program and I am not able to access the website to redeem the avatar gear that I can unlock due to participating in the program. Please help.

UndisputedToxic, Jul 12, 2015
  3. SnowyScreen
    SnowyScreen Guest
    Ambassador program issue

So I joined the ambassador program last year I think and got to level 5 with 146/120 tenure days and then went inactive. I've returned 2 days ago to xbox.com and the ambassador program and even though it still say I am a level 5 ambassador with only
    16% left untill level 6 when I click to go to the Ambassabank it says I'm not an ambassador and that I should go to the apply page to see if I'm eligible, so then it said I wasn't because I need a gold account so I dug up my old free 1 month gold code that
    I got in my Halo 2 PC DVD and entered it, now I am a gold member but when I go to the apply page it still says I am not eligible, I tried clearing my cookies and it didn't help either.

SnowyScreen, Jul 12, 2015
  4. previev program issue

Hey there JERRY1116!

You should now be all good to access the Xbox One Preview Forums. When you get a chance, go ahead and make a post there so that the proper folks can address the issue. Thanks in
    advance!

Mister Quimby, Jul 14, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

previev program issue

Hey there JERRY1116!

You should now be all good to access the Xbox One Preview Forums. When you get a chance, go ahead and make a post there so that the proper folks can address the issue. Thanks in
    advance!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Preview Program Issues

Hey riptup!

Go ahead and try accessing those forums now! :)
  7. Hordie Win User

Preview Program Issue

Hi snchmbrs,

Sorry you're having issues with access to the preview forms. A mod will come around when they have time, and after they review your permissions, they'll grant you access. Use the link below to post any issues you're having with the Preview Updates.

Xbox One preview forum.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

preview program issue

If there's no option to unregister & re register the console then just wait until an official xbox support staff member see's this & can grant you access to the preview forums.

If no one comes along within 24 hours I'll pm one for you.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

preview program issue

It's mainly regular gamers who help out in these forums so there's not always someone about to answer.

Can you post in the preview support forum here
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
Thema:

previev program issue

1. previev program issue - Similar Threads - previev program issue

2. Suggestions for Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for Insider Program: Would be great if we could link our reddit accounts with our Insider accounts so we can still earn XP from posting suggestions and feedback, bugs etc. I've had to post this with the :-) flair...
  3. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  4. I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Redd_9173 [link] [comments]
  5. XBox One S - PDP - Talon Media Remote, Can't program this receiver

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox One S - PDP - Talon Media Remote, Can't program this receiver: I recently purchased the PDP - Talon Media Remote for Xbox One. I am loving the thing. If im doing anything aside from gaming, I prefer to navigate using a remote like this. Its great. I'm having...
  6. Any solutions to Insider Program bricking Xbox Ones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any solutions to Insider Program bricking Xbox Ones?: I have now had 2 Xbox Ones get bricked due to them being part of the Insider program. They are both out of warranty so to get them fixed would cost money I shouldn't have to pay. Has anyone heard...
  7. How To Actually Quit Xbox Ambassadors Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Actually Quit Xbox Ambassadors Program?: Hello, I've been an Xbox Ambassador for a while now, but I haven't really done anything in the way of being one, so I'd prefer if I wasn't, is there a way of quitting the program? I have looked...
  8. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  9. Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!

in XboX Insiders
    Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments]
  10. The MCC insider wont show up in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    The MCC insider wont show up in the insider program: Any ideas ? submitted by /u/UltraligthBeam [link] [comments]