Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

Discus and support Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/matthew20421 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/matthew20421, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

/u/matthew20421, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. Baroni 88 Win User

Xbox Preview Invite

Would anyone be able to invite me to the Preview Program? I know it's pretty selective now but it's worth a try. XB Tag:

Please..?
  4. Destructo Dom Win User

xbox one preview

If anyone could send me a preview invite too I'd be very appreciative. I've been trying to figure out how to get in for a while now...
  5. marknally Win User

EA ACCESS

Looks like this is now available to all , just had an email from EA about it inviting me to sign up and I'm not in the preview thingy
  6. Allmustt Win User

Will I get banned for sending to many Xbox Preview invites?

IF you are still inviting people I would greatly appreciate an invite to the preview program. Or if anyone else would mind sending me an invite. Thanks in advance.
Thema:

Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

1. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!) - Similar Threads - Preview alpha available

2. When will the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Ring! update be available.

in XboX Insiders
    When will the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Ring! update be available.: Good evening. I have been an insider update member for a while now but not really understood what each one represented till now. Just reading about all the different preview rings etc. I see the...
  3. Xbox One beta/alpha preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One beta/alpha preview: So I really wanna get in to the alpha preview ring on xbox insider, is there anyone out there that could send an invite to me or is there any xbox ambassador I could talk to? A live agent from...
  4. Xbox preview alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox preview alpha ring: My old console was in the alpha ring when I traded it into GameStop. I need that alpha status removed off that Xbox and put into my new Xbox one x. This is my second attempt posting here. Ticket#...
  5. Preview program: alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Preview program: alpha skip ahead: Did anyone else fill up that questionnaire on the preview program asking I’d you’d like to join the Alpha skip ahead ? I did it and then loaded the app up just now to realise I had it. submitted...
  6. New preview update for Alpha Skip Ahead / Alpha Insiders, and it includes a new feature...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New preview update for Alpha Skip Ahead / Alpha Insiders, and it includes a new feature...: Hey Alpha ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the...
  7. Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...: Title. This has litteraly never happened before I joined Alpha Skip Ahead So I was just wondering if anyone else keeps getting it? submitted by /u/FlashDesert [link] [comments]
  8. Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build: I've had these Astro A50s connect to my Xbox one for years now. Used to have it connected to my xbox one and now I've moved it onto my one x. Never had an issue until today. Now no optical sound...
  9. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  10. Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.

in XboX Insiders
    Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.: New job consumes most of my time and it is frustrating to turn the console on and have a mandatory update waiting. Also, I can no longer give useful feedback because of time constrains. So after...