Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

Discus and support Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/matthew20421 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/matthew20421, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

/u/matthew20421, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. Baroni 88 Win User

Xbox Preview Invite

Would anyone be able to invite me to the Preview Program? I know it's pretty selective now but it's worth a try. XB Tag:

Please..?
  4. Destructo Dom Win User

xbox one preview

If anyone could send me a preview invite too I'd be very appreciative. I've been trying to figure out how to get in for a while now...
  5. marknally Win User

EA ACCESS

Looks like this is now available to all , just had an email from EA about it inviting me to sign up and I'm not in the preview thingy
  6. Allmustt Win User

Will I get banned for sending to many Xbox Preview invites?

IF you are still inviting people I would greatly appreciate an invite to the preview program. Or if anyone else would mind sending me an invite. Thanks in advance.
Thema:

Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

1. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!) - Similar Threads - Preview alpha available

2. New Alpha Preview very laggy on my One S

in XboX Insiders
    New Alpha Preview very laggy on my One S: The latest Alpha Preview on my Xbox One S is very laggy on the home screen and in the quick access menu. Hope this gets fixed soon. My home dash is running at like 10 fps right now. submitted by...
  3. Games haven't automatically updated in months. Preview Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Games haven't automatically updated in months. Preview Alpha: I've reported it multiple times, it's still happening. I have to assume it's not a problem with the preview ring because surely it would have been fixed by now. I have to go into my queue and...
  4. New Xbox Alpha Preview Guide Too Dark?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Alpha Preview Guide Too Dark?: In the most recent update for alpha insiders we got a new guide and it looks really nice, its smoother, sleeker and more modern looking. However in this update they made the dark theme even...
  5. Alpha Previewer' idea: Insider badge/sticker

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Previewer' idea: Insider badge/sticker: So I've been an Insider/preview since the early days of Xbox 360, we Insiders put so much love and passion into our work. Reviewing, surveys, beta games and yet we don't really get rewarded much...
  6. NEED HELP!! Stuck on troubleshoot screen after Alpha Preview Build

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP!! Stuck on troubleshoot screen after Alpha Preview Build: I had recently gotten the option to switch to the Alpha Preview Build and had accepted and gone through with it. Two weeks later i turn on my xbox and get greeted with the troubleshooting screen....
  7. What is this about Omega and Alpha? Is Omega the normal one (before previews)?

in XboX Insiders
    What is this about Omega and Alpha? Is Omega the normal one (before previews)?: I just joined the Console Previews, so hear me out please. submitted by /u/Jblockman93 [link] [comments]
  8. In Alpha Preview Ring, No "Report a Problem" button

in XboX Insiders
    In Alpha Preview Ring, No "Report a Problem" button: I am in latest Alpha Preview Ring build;however, few months ago, "Report a Problem" button disappeared from popup menu holding Xbox button. This is preventing me from reporting any bugs/problems....
  9. Need Help Changing to Alpha Preview Grouo

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Changing to Alpha Preview Grouo: Can anyone help. I've installed the insider Hud and when I try go change my group to alpha the only option to select is omega or unenroll. Really want to be able to stream to my phone but can't on...
  10. When will the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Ring! update be available.

in XboX Insiders
    When will the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Ring! update be available.: Good evening. I have been an insider update member for a while now but not really understood what each one represented till now. Just reading about all the different preview rings etc. I see the...