Preview Beta, HDMI CEC stopped working?

Discus and support Preview Beta, HDMI CEC stopped working? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the most recent update -0000 my CEC stopped working. Turning off the Xbox no longer turns off my tv and soundbar. Anyone else experienced this?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/daje0000, Apr 24, 2021.

1. /u/daje0000
    /u/daje0000 Guest

After the most recent update -0000 my CEC stopped working. Turning off the Xbox no longer turns off my tv and soundbar. Anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/daje0000
    [link] [comments]

/u/daje0000, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Coreldan Win User

Xbox One Passthrough work when off?

I don't know what anynet is, nor do I know if "HDMI control" and HDMI-CEC are the same thing, but HDMI-CEC is supported according to MS.
  3. leadboot Win User

One Guide and Windows Media Center PC (HTPC)

Most PC Graphics Cards if any Do Not Support CEC so it's unlikely you will be able to change channel using Windows Media centre via HDMI. You can However buy CEC adapter like this. www.pulse-eight.com/.../usb-hdmi-cec-adapter
  4. AsHperson Win User

Why doesn't Xbox consoles(360 and newer) have HDMI CEC?

Just any random device? How does this work extensively? Does this just enable CEC on the primary HDMI out or is there some weird trick to plugging in my receiver to the HDMI in on the xbox and the input turns into the output but with HDMI CEC?
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Does Xbox One Live TV work with OTA Digital Tuners?

Xbox One supports HDMI-CEC.
  6. Hordie Win User

2017 Samsung LED/QLED - 4K/HDR detection problems? Start Here!

Very useful, thanks for the post Hydro :)

I have a Q7F, it seems every time I turn the TV on it automatically turns my X1X on as well. Any suggestions to stop this happening? It's in HDMI 1 currently, I wonder if that is some sort of default auto-power on for the HDMI-CEC controls?

Thanks

J

Hi there, and thanks. My TV didn't do that, and I'm not aware of it having an IR blaster. It's possible, but I don't think my model has it, and it's the highest non QLED. Also without CEC it wouldn't be possible as Xbox doesn't support CEC control.
Thema:

1. Preview Beta, HDMI CEC stopped working? - Similar Threads - Preview Beta HDMI

2. Xbox party chat constant disconnects on Beta Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat constant disconnects on Beta Preview: Since the Beta update on Tuesday, I'm having difficulty with staying connected on my Series X. Is anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/inconvenientlyhonest [link] [comments]
  3. I am not able to join beta preview

in XboX Insiders
    I am not able to join beta preview: Idk why but i can only join the omega preview and not the beta preview anybody knows how to fix this submitted by /u/cumtribl [link] [comments]
  4. How long do u think itll take for the current preview to go from beta to delta

in XboX Insiders
    How long do u think itll take for the current preview to go from beta to delta: The new xbox update preview makes free to play games not require gold to play multiplayer and makes joining parties and making group posts also not require gold, it went from alpha to beta...
  5. Rust limited beta not showing up in previews..

in XboX Insiders
    Rust limited beta not showing up in previews..: Anyone having this problem? I received the email saying I was chosen for the limited beta testing program and should find RUST in my Xbox insider app under previews.. it hasn’t show up yet...
  6. My rust beta didn’t show up I was told it was in Xbox insider under previews.

in XboX Insiders
    My rust beta didn’t show up I was told it was in Xbox insider under previews.: My rust beta didn’t show up. I was told it was in Xbox insider under previews but it isn’t here. Did anybody else get that email and is having the same issue? submitted by /u/supablade [link]...
  7. Trouble Unenrolling from Preview Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Unenrolling from Preview Beta: Hello everyone, I recently dug out my old Xbox One and it appears that I used a different email address or gamertag to enroll the console into the preview program. Now I am trying to unenroll as...
  8. Xbox Series X purple screen (Beta preview) anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X purple screen (Beta preview) anyone else having this issue?: [IMG] submitted by /u/EagleEyez2020 [link] [comments]
  9. Wanting to rejoin the update preview beta. Is it worth it?

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to rejoin the update preview beta. Is it worth it?: Tldr at bottom. I was in the update preview beta about three-four months back but my motherboard apparently fried in my Xbox One S and just got a new one a few months ago. Not sure if the update...
  10. Next-Gen Console Beta Software Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Next-Gen Console Beta Software Preview: So will there still be beta rings for the Series X|S? If so will they keep it the same way the beta rings work like Omega, Beta, Alpha, etc? submitted by /u/Game_Hub101 [link] [comments]