Preview code wanted.

Discus and support Preview code wanted. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Deleted my preview code on accident and looking for an invite if anyone has one. Thanks 7c6ea85a-7ef3-49dc-ac7a-ea258ec11dc7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iM Gahbage, Aug 16, 2014.

1. iM Gahbage
    iM Gahbage Guest

Preview code wanted.

Deleted my preview code on accident and looking for an invite if anyone has one. Thanks

:)

iM Gahbage, Aug 16, 2014
  2. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    SMITE Alpha Code For X1

Sweet, really wanted to try this out!

Stray2615, Aug 16, 2014
  3. Tequila1991
    Tequila1991 Guest
    Xbox One Preview Program

Hello, i had a message from Microsoft that i invited to the Preview Program a few months ago but i did not used the code. Now i wanted to enter the Preview Program but i dont have the Code anymore, can you please send me a new one.

Greetings

Tequila1991, Aug 16, 2014
  4. Preview code wanted.

Hey there, Gahbage! I sent you a Private Message. You can check them
    here if you don't know how to see it.

Misses Quinzel, Aug 19, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Preview code wanted.

Hey there, Gahbage! I sent you a Private Message. You can check them
    here if you don't know how to see it.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

EA Access code help!

Hey, Lupe! Onyx is correct here. If you got an EA Access code, you will want to post in the Preview Forums. The only people that received EA Access codes are in the preview program and you'll need to get support through them.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Motorola VIP1003 remote code problem and early Access forum group not found

Hey there, Wauxadd! I was able to verify that you are currently in the preview program, and got you the permissions needed to access the
    Update Preview Forums. I also wanted to through our
    remote code lookup in here to see if that might help you out. You will want to hit "set-top box" on the center box, and then type in your device's information. It will give you a code to try. If that doesn't work out,
    definitely post up in the preview forums so that they can check if there may be a better code that you can use. :)
  8. Jason Griffith Win User

X360 Update Preview copy of Halo Reach incompatible with Halo Reach Title Update?

9. Mister Mascot Win User

Free w/gold xcom not working

Hey there everyone,

In order to assist, we will need to know a few more details. Firstly though, if you are in the Xbox One preview program, you're going to want to post about this in the preview program forums for the best help and visibility. Xbox One Preview Forums

If not, can you please provide the exact error code you are seeing on the console when you try to play the game?
Thema:

Preview code wanted.

1. Preview code wanted. - Similar Threads - Preview code wanted

2. Preview error code 0x80072efd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview error code 0x80072efd: please remove my console (serial number:103276253948 ) from the preview program as this update fails on my console and I no longer wish to test these features. I'm unable to remove myself on the...
  3. Error code: 0x80072EFD Console "refuses" to update. Preview member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: 0x80072EFD Console "refuses" to update. Preview member: I woke up this morning to play my Xbox one and the console said that it needed an update of 386MB. When I tried to download said update, however, the update failed and it brought me to an error...
  4. Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490: My xbox one will only show error code 0x80070490. The issue seems to be related to the Preview Program. I need access to preview program. Please help. Thanks! fdf9f018-4fc3-4fbe-a666-2fa86f806410
  5. Xbox Preview Error Code#1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview Error Code#1: Hello, I have been invited to the xbox one preview program and got accepted. Due to my buisy college schedule I did not finish all the required steps for full activation of it for my account....
  6. I need access to the Preview Program forums for Error code E200 000000EF 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need access to the Preview Program forums for Error code E200 000000EF 00000000: I have chatted with an customer support representative and he told me to make a forum post to get an email for access to the Preview Program forums. Thank you Xbox for your support....
  7. Xbox One System Error code E200 000000EF 00000000. Problem for Preview members.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One System Error code E200 000000EF 00000000. Problem for Preview members.: I was applying a system update on Friday Nov. 6, and when it got to about 75% complete it froze. I let it sit for 6 hrs to make sure it was frozen. I then proceeded to force restart my Xbox One...
  8. Error code not found by customer support Preview Program memeber

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code not found by customer support Preview Program memeber: My console is throwing an error code E200 000000EF 00000000 No one seems able to help me and I haven't had any help from the phone support. They told me there was a specific forum for the preview...
  9. Xbox error code after preview update. Then I did the offline e diagnostic tool and now my Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error code after preview update. Then I did the offline e diagnostic tool and now my Xbox ...: Recently after I updated my Xbox one with the preview program I've been getting a E200 system error. After I did the offline diagnostic tool it has came back on but now my Xbox freezes or its real...
  10. SYSTEM ERROR CODE AFTER DASHBOARD UPDATE I RECEIVED AS PREVIEW MEMBER

in XBoX on Consoles
    SYSTEM ERROR CODE AFTER DASHBOARD UPDATE I RECEIVED AS PREVIEW MEMBER: I updated my Xbox for the new dashboard and got an error code I called it in and was told I had to write it here because it didn't show up for them when they tried finding it. So if anyone knows...