Preview program forum access

Discus and support Preview program forum access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I gained preview program access recently (about 4 days ago) and haven't got any access to the preview program forum, i was told MS send you an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jimmoid, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Jimmoid
    Jimmoid Guest

Hello. I gained preview program access recently (about 4 days ago) and haven't got any access to the preview program forum, i was told MS send you an email with a 25 digit code, is this right? How long should i be waiting for this code?

:)

Jimmoid, Aug 6, 2014
  2. I'm part of the preview program!!!

I'm part of the preview program but can't access the the preview program forums

NommyNimNom76, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Maymne
    Maymne Guest
    after preview dashboard update

Chiming in - also in the preview program, also have no access to the preview forums.

Maymne, Aug 6, 2014
  4. Preview program forum access

Hey there, Jimmoid. Glad to see you're interested in our preview program! You should get a message from us, not an email, that has instructions in there. If you haven't received one, though, you aren't quite part of the preview; it sounds like you've just
    been invited to be a part of it. So I would say hang tight until the next round of previews since the current one is going to end shortly.

You'll have to contact Miss Portia via private message to see if she can find out what's going on if you get the message and still don't have forums access. You can do that by clicking Private Message at the bottom of her post
    here.

Thanks so much for posting, though! Very excited to have you part of our program.

Misses Quinzel, Aug 7, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox one preview dashboard help

chewi83,

Not sure if you are having a problem with an update, the preview itself, or accessing the Preview Program Support forums. If you are having a problem with an update or the preview program, this needs to be posted in the Preview Program Support
    forums I've linked above. If you can't access the forums, please reply back letting us know and one of the Xbox Support members can verify you acceptance in the program and grant you access to those forums.
  6. Maymne Win User

after preview dashboard update

Chiming in - also in the preview program, also have no access to the preview forums.
  7. Miss Diggz Win User

Xbox One does not read digital media error 0x8027025a

Hey there Bruno!

Try to navigate to our Preview Program forum again, as you should have access to it now. Please let me know if you have any issues with accessing the Preview Program forum. Thanks!
  8. zoefff-CF187452-27B7 Win User

Hello, I have also been a member of the preview program for some time but couldn't join the forums. After asking a really nice lady at the customer support she referred me to this forum topic. So... here it is: can you add me to the insider preview forums?
    Thank you!
  9. -- Rick -- Win User

Hi,

the main support team are monitoring the forums so once they see this message and verify you are in the preview program they will be able to sort out your forum access.

Please bear in mind that after checking your post they have to manually make changes - and there are a lot of preview forum requests at the mo - so they will get to you as soon as they can!
Thema:

1. Preview program forum access - Similar Threads - Preview program forum

2. I can no longer access the preview program forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer access the preview program forums: Hello, I have been an Alpha preview program member for roughly 2 years and a few weeks ago i moved to the skip ahead tier. I now have no way to access the preview forums, and everything i ever...
  3. Unable to locate the preview program forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to locate the preview program forums: Hi I am a preview program member, and I have lost the dedicated preview forums as I cannot locate them with this weird forum and its insane layout that just makes things harder. If i had the...
  4. Unable to access preview program forums.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access preview program forums.: Stuck in update 1608, and would like to view the forums to find out why. I've tried to search to find the forums, but had no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks....
  5. what happened to the early access (preview program) forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    what happened to the early access (preview program) forum: Since the forum redesign I can't fine the preview program forums. All the old links no longer work. c5a7f805-7ca2-4bac-b4ed-d31bf46ab005
  6. Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.: I'm one of the 91% applying update people with a bricked box. I've been part of the preview program since the beginning. I've never had a update fail on a xbox one, 11 days later with a...
  7. My Account cannot login into Preview Program Forum (Latest Experience)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account cannot login into Preview Program Forum (Latest Experience): Hi, Im enrolled in the "latest xbox one experience" program, and today I find out that I cannot login into the forum Not sure if this is the correct subforum , but I will give it a try thanks...
  8. I cannot find the preview program forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot find the preview program forums: I understand that there will be bugs in a preview program. But the latest "bug" is a serious issue. I cannot access any of my games. As if I sont have a license for them. This is not an acceptable...
  9. Where is the new Preview Program forum thread?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the new Preview Program forum thread?: Since the new forum overhaul, I can no longer find where to post my bugs and crashes that occur with the Preview Feedback Program 0456dd6a-06a9-417d-92ed-9bba668c1d49
  10. I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums: Every time I try and access the preview program forums it says "group not found". I've been a member of the program for a very long time so it has nothing to do with me not being a member long...