Preview Program Forums?

Discus and support Preview Program Forums? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just recently joined the Preview Program and I still do not have access to the private forums, could an official support member please manually grant... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Uhh Dynamic, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Uhh Dynamic
    Uhh Dynamic Guest

Preview Program Forums?

I just recently joined the Preview Program and I still do not have access to the private forums, could an official support member please manually grant me access? Thank you.

:)

Uhh Dynamic, Jun 22, 2015
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Xbox Preview Program

No, there is no preview program invites anymore. Also, that's early access game you can buy it without being in the preview program.

cross44, Jun 22, 2015
  3. Jasmin Rice
    Jasmin Rice Guest
    My Gamerscore Went Down!

Metalmilitia625 -- are you in the Preview program? I posted this same message in the Preview Program forums, just in case, since I am in the Preview program and there are Preview updates on my console.

Jasmin Rice, Jun 22, 2015
  4. Preview Program Forums?

Hey, guys! Uhh Dynamic, I was able to confirm you have been invited, but you are not currently enrolled in the Preview program. That being said, I got you the permissions to post in the
    Preview Program Support forums. You can speak with the preview team there and find out what's going on.

Manu oo - I was able to verify that you are enrolled in the program. You now have permissions to access the
    Update Preview Forums.

Please let us know if you guys run into any issues! Preview Program Forums? :)

Misses Quinzel, Jun 23, 2015
  5. Jasmin Rice Win User

My Gamerscore Went Down!

Metalmilitia625 -- are you in the Preview program? I posted this same message in the Preview Program forums, just in case, since I am in the Preview program and there are Preview updates on my console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Lego Starwars TFA

Are you in the preview program? Preview program members are not able to share games purchased during the current preview at the moment.
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

Can’t unmute friends

Are you, by chance, in the preview program?

I heard more people about this issue the last 24 hours...

If you are in the preview program, try posting this in the preview program forums.
  8. BillMeNowGaming Win User

Digital games will NOT launch

Are you in the Preview Program?
    im in the preview program. It just started today with the same problem. My wife is also in the preview program and hers is working fine.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Preview game licensing issue

Notes about the preview builds are released in the preview program dashboard and preview program forums. Sot he information is out there. The current preview includes changes to the store which is why licenses are only working for consoles on the preview
    program until the update is released publicly.
Thema:

Preview Program Forums?

1. Preview Program Forums? - Similar Threads - Preview Program Forums

2. I can no longer access the preview program forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer access the preview program forums: Hello, I have been an Alpha preview program member for roughly 2 years and a few weeks ago i moved to the skip ahead tier. I now have no way to access the preview forums, and everything i ever...
  3. Unable to locate the preview program forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to locate the preview program forums: Hi I am a preview program member, and I have lost the dedicated preview forums as I cannot locate them with this weird forum and its insane layout that just makes things harder. If i had the...
  4. Unable to access preview program forums.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access preview program forums.: Stuck in update 1608, and would like to view the forums to find out why. I've tried to search to find the forums, but had no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks....
  5. what happened to the early access (preview program) forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    what happened to the early access (preview program) forum: Since the forum redesign I can't fine the preview program forums. All the old links no longer work. c5a7f805-7ca2-4bac-b4ed-d31bf46ab005
  6. Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.: I'm one of the 91% applying update people with a bricked box. I've been part of the preview program since the beginning. I've never had a update fail on a xbox one, 11 days later with a...
  7. My Account cannot login into Preview Program Forum (Latest Experience)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account cannot login into Preview Program Forum (Latest Experience): Hi, Im enrolled in the "latest xbox one experience" program, and today I find out that I cannot login into the forum Not sure if this is the correct subforum , but I will give it a try thanks...
  8. I cannot find the preview program forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot find the preview program forums: I understand that there will be bugs in a preview program. But the latest "bug" is a serious issue. I cannot access any of my games. As if I sont have a license for them. This is not an acceptable...
  9. Where is the new Preview Program forum thread?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the new Preview Program forum thread?: Since the new forum overhaul, I can no longer find where to post my bugs and crashes that occur with the Preview Feedback Program 0456dd6a-06a9-417d-92ed-9bba668c1d49
  10. I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums: Every time I try and access the preview program forums it says "group not found". I've been a member of the program for a very long time so it has nothing to do with me not being a member long...