Preview program inv, please (directed by customer support)

Discus and support Preview program inv, please (directed by customer support) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I would love to get inv into the service. anyone willing to take a moment to inv me I would be greatly appreciated! 3be7cec7-4e80-45ba-8a1d-f4e5e90e954f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WintersAnxiety, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Preview program inv, please (directed by customer support)

I would love to get inv into the service. anyone willing to take a moment to inv me I would be greatly appreciated!

:)

WintersAnxiety, Jul 3, 2015
  2. Wo1verine108
    Wo1verine108 Guest
    Requesting Xbox One Preview Program Invite

Hi my name is Perry Ross i was directed by support staff to come and ask for a invite for the preview program

Wo1verine108, Jul 3, 2015
  3. PlowableEmu9
    PlowableEmu9 Guest
    Xbox 360 Preview Program

My console is enabled for the preview program. It says on the Customer Support menu:

Where do I go for help?

Preview Program support: Please visit the Xbox 360 Update Preview Support forums at
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened..

But when I go there it says "Group not found".

PlowableEmu9, Jul 3, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

ngocphi, Jul 3, 2015
  5. ngocphi Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

preview program inv.

Support was incorrect. Invites are not given through the forums. You can try posting in this thread to see if someone will invite you -

forums.xbox.com/.../1994482.aspx

Keep in mind that being invited does not guarantee you will be accepted. And the program has been at capacity for several months so they are barely letting anyone else in.
  7. Bernie Dankers Win User

Preview program

yea as far as i know its just considered game preview which is diff from the preview program. id be happy to send you and inv to the program if you want but you should just need to buy it. and btw..... awesome game. is my gt send me a message
    if you need or still want inv :)
  8. DENAz666 Win User

The NXOE Dashboard is unusable.

Hey all,

As onyx has stated, please direct any preview program queries through to the forums he has linked. That is the place to go for support relating to the preview program and the latest update :)

If you can't access that forum, please say, and a support agent will be able to get you access

Cheers

Denaz
  9. DENAz666 Win User

Friends app

Hey mate,

If you could please direct any preview program queries, through to the preview program support forums, that would be great :)

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Cheers

Denaz
Thema:

1. Preview program inv, please (directed by customer support) - Similar Threads - Preview program inv

2. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  3. Preview program: alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Preview program: alpha skip ahead: Did anyone else fill up that questionnaire on the preview program asking I’d you’d like to join the Alpha skip ahead ? I did it and then loaded the app up just now to realise I had it. submitted...
  4. Xbox Preview Program - Group B

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Program - Group B: Can you sort out my profile on the Xbox dashboard. If I click on the Xbox dashboard and then scroll to the top left to view my profile. That’s exactly what I would like to do. I don’t want to...
  5. is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...

in XboX Insiders
    is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  6. when the public build gets released, is it possible to do a reset of the preview program?

in XboX Insiders
    when the public build gets released, is it possible to do a reset of the preview program?: like get everyone out and make people sign up if we really want to do it, as a lot of posts i see are people unaware of the program to begin with and just complain about updates we can still keep...
  7. can someone inv me to xbox preview program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone inv me to xbox preview program: xbox support told me to ask her 17563fd4-9fc5-46de-bd5a-2bb0908cf386
  8. can someone inv me to the xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone inv me to the xbox preview program: xbox support told me ta ask her gt: e23503b0-aa2f-4546-be2b-d84572bd5114
  9. can someone inv me to xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone inv me to xbox preview program: xbox support told me to ask her gt: 955261df-e9ae-44dd-8023-0f5d3ee80474
  10. preview program inv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    preview program inv.: I was told by a microsoft liveperson that if I posted here someone could add me. my GT is . 02ab355e-9970-4a0f-b839-62c8a2db0941