Preview Program Invite Not Arriving

Discus and support Preview Program Invite Not Arriving in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had a friend invite me to the Preview Program, but the invite has yet to arrive, after several hours. I know it can take up to 48 hours after the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by The Big Shexy, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Preview Program Invite Not Arriving

I had a friend invite me to the Preview Program, but the invite has yet to arrive, after several hours. I know it can take up to 48 hours after the app is downloaded for the preview to take effect, but so far the invite hasn't even arrived. Any help would
    be greatly appreciated.

:)

The Big Shexy, Jun 16, 2015
  2. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    invite preview

Hi, I assume you're looking for a preview program invite.

Invites are not sent out over the support forums, you'll need a friend in the preview program to invite you.

However the preview program is now reaching its capacity and is not generally looking to accept new people.

Thanks!

medium bloke, Jun 16, 2015
  3. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    Preview program

Hi there!

Invites to the preview program are not given out over the support forums. You will need a friend in the preview program to invite you.

Thanks!

medium bloke, Jun 16, 2015
  4. Preview Program Invite Not Arriving

Hi Big Shexy

It can be frustrating to wait, but please just be patient. And please also be aware that not everyone who has been recommended gets an invite.

LC

xx Lady LC xx, Jun 16, 2015
  5. xx Lady LC xx Win User

Hi Big Shexy

It can be frustrating to wait, but please just be patient. And please also be aware that not everyone who has been recommended gets an invite.

LC
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Preview Program

Hey VolumedSpace153!

As Smwutches and iNb4 Ownage put it, your invite will arrive via Xbox Live message if you are accepted to the Xbox One Preview Program. Keep in mind that being invited by a friend in the Preview Program does not guarantee acceptance. Just sit tight and you'll
    know if you're accepted in if you receive that Live Message!

Hope that helps clear things up! :)
  7. medium bloke Win User

Preview program

Hi there!

Invites to the preview program are not given out over the support forums. You will need a friend in the preview program to invite you.

Thanks!
  8. Warjax Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

Invitation to the preview program does not necessary guarantee that you will be accepted. Some are still waiting to be accepted into the preview program after accepting the invite
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Preview

Hey, guys! 24 is right and having a friend invite you to the preview program is the only way to be invited into the preview program. Please ask a friend in private message or Xbox Live messages for an invite to the program. Thanks for understanding! :)
Thema:

1. Preview Program Invite Not Arriving - Similar Threads - Preview Program Invite

2. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  3. Xbox Preview Program possible invite?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Preview Program possible invite?: Hey, I just searching invite preview program so is it possible anymore?, because yes i have some 1-2 random friend who have it but they don't answering back, so is there anyone who have be part...
  4. Could someone invite me into the Preview Program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone invite me into the Preview Program?: Hello, someone on Microsoft Support told me to post on the forums if I wanted to be in the preview program, therefore, I did. If someone here could invite me, that would be bloody fantastic!! :)...
  5. Invite to Preview Program.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite to Preview Program.: Can anyone invite to preview program please? a7c56bca-e0e7-4c06-94bb-41f34a0ab79e
  6. Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.: So ages ago microsoft sent me an invite to the Preview Program via my inbox. At the time I had no idea what it was and I sort of just left it sitting there. Some time later I found out what it...
  7. preview program invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    preview program invites: Dear Preview Program Ambassador, Hello I was wondering if you were open to accepting people into the preview program. If so, I was hoping you could bring me into the program because it would open...
  8. Can I have an invite to the xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have an invite to the xbox preview program: Xbox support chat told me to make this post 39337cc4-bc01-4076-8008-0096b6b20164
  9. Can I have an invite into the preview program aka Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have an invite into the preview program aka Insider Program: if you can invite me to the Insider Program my gamertag is 9fb95131-7a00-4498-950e-07b4a9645213
  10. Preview program invite please. GT CoolFred. Thx

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview program invite please. GT CoolFred. Thx: preview program invite. GT Coolfred 42b60e3e-4a8f-4f1a-9d78-76a2b67edf58