Preview program invite not received

Discus and support Preview program invite not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I spoken to someone about my preview invite the beginning of this week they said I shall be receiving my invite at the end of this week. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dylan evs, Jun 28, 2015.

1. dylan evs
    dylan evs Guest

Hi,

I spoken to someone about my preview invite the beginning of this week they said I shall be receiving my invite at the end of this week. I've just spoken to someone again as i have not received the invite. He said that I am enrolled in the program. I was
    wondering could you please send the invite for the app again and give me access to the preview forum as I can not access that either.

Thanks

Dylan

:)

dylan evs, Jun 28, 2015
  2. fabionguz
    fabionguz Guest
    EA Access

I am part of the preview program but have not received an invite to EA access. Anyone know who to write to received my invite? please let me know

fabionguz, Jun 28, 2015
  3. YuanzhiLuo
    YuanzhiLuo Guest
    Cant recive preview invite from friends

friends invite me over 5 times,but I'm not received any message about preview program,and can't get in Xbox preview fourms

YuanzhiLuo, Jun 28, 2015
  4. Preview program invite not received

Hey, Dylan! You are not currently enrolled, but you have been invited. You will want to post up in the
    Preview Program Support forums for more information. I ensured you have the proper permissions to see that.

If you have any further issues accessing that page, please let us know! We'll work to make sure you can post in there. :3

Misses Quinzel, Jun 28, 2015
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Preview members

OReamesyy,

If you deleted your invite you can always head over to this Preview Invite Thread and request another one. However, the preview program is nearly, if not already, full so acceptance into the program at this stage is not likely. If you do receive
    an invite, keep in mind that an invite will not guarantee acceptance into the program.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox preview program glitch

Cian SWEENEY,

Receiving an invite does not guarantee acceptance into the preview program. Ever since the backward compatibility announcement, there is a large volume of invite requests that have been made. All you can do is wait and see if you are accepted into
    the preview program. Upon acceptance you will receive an Xbox Live message and access to the Preview Program Support forums.
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Preview program issue

JoshMan,

Receiving an invite does not guarantee acceptance into the preview program. Ever since the backward compatibility announcement, there is a large volume of invite requests that have been made. All you can do is wait and see if you are accepted into the
    preview program. Upon acceptance you will receive an Xbox Live message and access to the Preview Program Support forums.
  8. DueceBig Win User

Access to Xbox Preview Forums

I also was sent an invite to the Xbox One Preview program and even called Xbox One Support and was told that my account was fine and to post on here. I had two friends send me a invite to the Preview Program and I haven't received the invite yet since last
    week. What do I need to do to be given access to the preview program?
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

preview program help and info please

Hey there Technic Spartan!

As stated above, being invited to the Preview Program does not guarantee acceptance. If you are accepted into the program, you will receive an Xbox Live message with further details. Thanks!

Hey there Bjorn the Bold!

Unfortunately we are unable to provide invites to the Preview Program here in the Support Forums. I recommend making a post here to see if you
    can receive an invite. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Preview program invite not received - Similar Threads - Preview program invite

2. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  3. Xbox Preview Program possible invite?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Preview Program possible invite?: Hey, I just searching invite preview program so is it possible anymore?, because yes i have some 1-2 random friend who have it but they don't answering back, so is there anyone who have be part...
  4. Could someone invite me into the Preview Program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone invite me into the Preview Program?: Hello, someone on Microsoft Support told me to post on the forums if I wanted to be in the preview program, therefore, I did. If someone here could invite me, that would be bloody fantastic!! :)...
  5. Invite to Preview Program.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite to Preview Program.: Can anyone invite to preview program please? a7c56bca-e0e7-4c06-94bb-41f34a0ab79e
  6. Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.: So ages ago microsoft sent me an invite to the Preview Program via my inbox. At the time I had no idea what it was and I sort of just left it sitting there. Some time later I found out what it...
  7. preview program invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    preview program invites: Dear Preview Program Ambassador, Hello I was wondering if you were open to accepting people into the preview program. If so, I was hoping you could bring me into the program because it would open...
  8. Can I have an invite to the xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have an invite to the xbox preview program: Xbox support chat told me to make this post 39337cc4-bc01-4076-8008-0096b6b20164
  9. Can I have an invite into the preview program aka Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have an invite into the preview program aka Insider Program: if you can invite me to the Insider Program my gamertag is 9fb95131-7a00-4498-950e-07b4a9645213
  10. Preview program invite please. GT CoolFred. Thx

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview program invite please. GT CoolFred. Thx: preview program invite. GT Coolfred 42b60e3e-4a8f-4f1a-9d78-76a2b67edf58