Preview Program Issues.

Discus and support Preview Program Issues. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello i am having a lot of trouble with my xbox since i got the preview and have no idea where to go because support wasn't very helpful. I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Luc3 D3lla Luna, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Preview Program Issues.

Hello i am having a lot of trouble with my xbox since i got the preview and have no idea where to go because support wasn't very helpful. I need to talk to some one i would love a link or some kind of idea where to go . thanx

:)

Luc3 D3lla Luna, Jun 22, 2015
  2. btrips
    btrips Guest
    I think something is wrong with my x1

Are you a part of the preview program? Sometimes the preview version of the updates have issues.

btrips, Jun 22, 2015
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Lost all my preview points score from previous console as this is my 3rd one!!!

Hi Kilumnati,

Sorry you're having issues with your Preview Program score. If you have questions about the Preview Program I would suggest posting in the Preview Program Support forums.

Hordie, Jun 22, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Preview Program Issues.

Hey there Luc3 D3lla Luna,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! You should now have access to the 360 Preview Program forums. Please feel free to head on over there to let the proper teams know what you're experiencing. Thanks in advance!

Miss Diggz, Jun 23, 2015
  5. temaat89 Win User

External Hard Drive no longer detected (Summer Update)

It's not the preview program. I am not in the preview program an I am having this issue.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Can’t unmute friends

Are you, by chance, in the preview program?

I heard more people about this issue the last 24 hours...

If you are in the preview program, try posting this in the preview program forums.
  7. GE Chrissy 94 Win User

"Make this my home Xbox" Broken

If you're in the Preview Program the best option you have to get this issue fixed is to go in to the forums for the preview program and start a post about this issue.
  8. Miss Portia Win User

AC:Revelations Disconnects me whenever I try and play multiplayer!

Coby, since you're in the Preview program, that may in fact be related. Since all issues will in the Preview program must be reported in the private Preview Forums, would you be able to continue there?

Mr Seabas - are you in the Preview program as well?
  9. Hordie Win User

Lost all my preview points score from previous console as this is my 3rd one!!!

Hi Kilumnati,

Sorry you're having issues with your Preview Program score. If you have questions about the Preview Program I would suggest posting in the Preview Program Support forums.
Thema:

Preview Program Issues.

1. Preview Program Issues. - Similar Threads - Preview Program Issues

2. Having issues opting out of the preview program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues opting out of the preview program.: Hiya! I have a super picky internet connection and just realized my console is in the preview program. I tried opting out, but it's saying I need to use the same account I signed up with. I only...
  3. Xbox Preview Program Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Preview Program Issue: Hi i would like to see if there is anyway i can be removed from the preview program it has rendered my xbox useless it is constant updates and in the latest one it will force me to do the update...
  4. Preview program issues with installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview program issues with installing: i try to load my character it stats i cant play with a character that is from a save thats fully installed since its not fully "installed" acording to the game i have been having this issue for 3...
  5. Preview Program Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program Issues?: Hi I am in the Xbox preview program and am wondering if a update just dropped that would cause now signal to be sent from console to tv. My screen went black but I could still hear my party ......
  6. Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490: My xbox one will only show error code 0x80070490. The issue seems to be related to the Preview Program. I need access to preview program. Please help. Thanks! fdf9f018-4fc3-4fbe-a666-2fa86f806410
  7. Preview Program Issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program Issue.: I'm part of the Xbox One Preview Program so obviously I have the new dashboard etc I usually have 565mb update every few days which isn't a issue, recently the xbox is loading up my dashboard but...
  8. Xbox issues due to unwanted preview program update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox issues due to unwanted preview program update: i honestly could not find the right forum for this especially on my kindle, but so far I have been having major issues with a update on the 12th of February, I got a new dashboard but what I have...
  9. Preview Program Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program Issues: Hello, I hope I am posting this in the correct or good enough place. I originally reached out to xbox support on twitter but their link didn't take me to the dedicated preview forum and I cant...
  10. need help with the Xbox Preview program First issue is my suspension is supposed to be lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with the Xbox Preview program First issue is my suspension is supposed to be lifted: I am messaging you about my Xbox preview program I was suspended for one year beginning of last year of September 2015 it is now October 23, 2016 I had a one-year suspension my time is up I would...