Preview program support non existent.

Discus and support Preview program support non existent. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had enough of the preview program after my issue has been fixed. I cannot access my movies ive rented. My movie collection is online, and to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KhuntaliniSWEEP, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Preview program support non existent.

I have had enough of the preview program after my issue has been fixed.

I cannot access my movies ive rented. My movie collection is online, and to think that i thought "what could go wrong" well it is currently un accessible.

So called customer support are unable to help due to the preview program. The only solution is to kick you to sending a message to some random ambassador that may not even be online.

Customer support need to be able to provide customer support, instead of handballing work to the void of the preview program suckers forum.

Staff need to be fully trained. Not trained to send people to an unkown solution time. This is discusting and bad customer service.

I currently would not recommend anyone join the preview programm & infact would recommend that all in the preview program to leave it.

:)

KhuntaliniSWEEP, Jul 21, 2016
  2. TheShern93
    TheShern93 Guest
    Sign in

The link you posted for the preview program support forum is non existent. I am having a lot of issues with the new dashboard and would like to be able to post about them to the proper place

TheShern93, Jul 21, 2016
  3. Coz
    Coz Guest
    Not depositing

Same problem here too. Support can't fix the problem and now can't manually deposit either. Pretty much a non-existent program and doesn't factor into any of my purchase decisions at this point, which is unfortunate. It would be a nice program to get
    some benefit from.

4. Preview program support non existent.

I honestly agree with you. Atm I cant even connect to live on my console and when I finally do it signs me out and I cant sign back in at all until i disconnect my net. My fear now is how do i get out of the program and have this issue not continue or even
    be able to update now my console wont connect properly. And when i called the customer service the said the aame thing you got tp come here for a forum that dosent exist .....so much for help

deceptivemishap, Jul 27, 2016
  5. deceptivemishap Win User

I honestly agree with you. Atm I cant even connect to live on my console and when I finally do it signs me out and I cant sign back in at all until i disconnect my net. My fear now is how do i get out of the program and have this issue not continue or even
    be able to update now my console wont connect properly. And when i called the customer service the said the aame thing you got tp come here for a forum that dosent exist .....so much for help
  6. TheShern93 Win User

Sign in

The link you posted for the preview program support forum is non existent. I am having a lot of issues with the new dashboard and would like to be able to post about them to the proper place
  7. OmarHammam Win User

Pending April Update

I'm not in the preview program. The April update for non preview program is still pending for me.
  8. Twizted Team Win User

Preview Member Connection Problems

Hello!

There is a separate section for support regarding the Preview Program located here:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    , which I recommend since this is the regular support area for non-Preview Program members.

Fibre
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox Live Connectivity

Hey everyone,

It looks like a good few of you are members of the Xbox One Preview Program. Since some are in the preview, please post all preview related issues over in our Preview Program
    forums. Also, always be sure to report any issues you find using the Feedback app on your Xbox One console. That way some issues won't be crossed between non preview and preview members.

If you are not in the Xbox One preview program, please post a new thread detailing the issue so that the community can provide support tailored to each of you.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Preview program support non existent. - Similar Threads - Preview program support

2. ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND: HELLO , I RECEIVED AN ELECTRONIC INVITATION THROUGH XBOX LIVE MESSAGES TO TRY THE SELF SERVE REQUEST FOR REFUND TOOL FROM XBOX LIVE. I ATTEMPTED TO GET A REFUND WITHOUT SUCCESS, SO I CONTACTED...
  3. Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here: I was just looking to try to get into the program I contact support and they suggested I come here and do this can anyone help ? ddbfdd3c-d55a-4c84-a1f7-c9fd385b060a
  4. Preview Program Janice from xbox support directed me here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preview Program Janice from xbox support directed me here: Hi I've been wandering about the preview and if I can be a part my name is Keanan my gamertag is [Mod removed] and my email is [Mod Removed] Thank you Sencerly Keanan...
  5. Don't join the preview program and expect Xbox support to help you!?!!!!!!?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't join the preview program and expect Xbox support to help you!?!!!!!!?!!: A update from the Xbox preview program has caused my new Xbox one S to be nonfunctional . After a update that went wrong I'm guessing is what happened , when I would try to play a game and test...
  6. My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. live support says its the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. live support says its the preview program: My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. The system reads every other type of disc. Ive done all the troubleshooting multiple times. The problem began September 17th and ive called at least...
  7. Need support for preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support for preview program: After contacting general support multiple times, I was told to refer to the preview program forums for help with an issue with my xbox. However, I can not seem to find the preview forums anymore,...
  8. 360 Preview Program Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Preview Program Support: Preview Section on Dashboard only shows Lastest Info & Help and Tips. Nothing shows for New Features or Public Preview, been this way for at least 2 updates before today's. Can't find find Preview...
  9. Error code not found by customer support Preview Program memeber

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code not found by customer support Preview Program memeber: My console is throwing an error code E200 000000EF 00000000 No one seems able to help me and I haven't had any help from the phone support. They told me there was a specific forum for the preview...
  10. Need access to Xbox One preview program support forums. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to Xbox One preview program support forums. Help!: Need access to Xbox one preview program support forums. The beta has rendered my xbox one worthless. f002889c-732e-4206-9b7a-aac10a5ae24a