Preview programme invite

Discus and support Preview programme invite in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been invite to the programme twice by my friend and still have not recieved a message. Would have thought microsoft would have added me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by twaig1690, Jun 28, 2015.

1. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest

Preview programme invite

I have been invite to the programme twice by my friend and still have not recieved a message.

Would have thought microsoft would have added me straight away after all I am a member of the 360 preview programme

:)

twaig1690, Jun 28, 2015
  2. EA Access gives players access to triple A games for $5 2.5O UK POUNDS a month. Your thoughts..

If you are in the preview programme we can invite you to that. However just because you get an invite from a member does not garuntee a spot in the preview programme

The Viral Cyrix, Jun 28, 2015
  3. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    xbox one preview

If you mean the EA Access Hub code, they were issued as a once off only to preview programme members who were already in the programme.

EA Acess codes are not issued to new preview programme members.

If you mean a preview programme message, perhaps Microsoft didn't accept you into the preview programme.

Not every invite is successful.

The Wee Bear, Jun 28, 2015
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

EA Access gives players access to triple A games for $5 2.5O UK POUNDS a month. Your thoughts..

If you are in the preview programme we can invite you to that. However just because you get an invite from a member does not garuntee a spot in the preview programme
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Preview Program Invitation

The Preview programme is by invitation only. If your friends are already in the programme, they can invite you by using the Invite friends page in the Xbox Preview Dashboard app.

As I'm aware of the preview program is already filled and they are not admitting anymore members.
  6. The Wee Bear Win User

xbox one preview

If you mean the EA Access Hub code, they were issued as a once off only to preview programme members who were already in the programme.

EA Acess codes are not issued to new preview programme members.

If you mean a preview programme message, perhaps Microsoft didn't accept you into the preview programme.

Not every invite is successful.
  7. el fares Win User

Need Help no invitation after request

I need message invitation for the preview deashboard preview programme on xbox one pleas
  8. hulk1971 Win User

Preview Programme

May I have an invite to Xbox preview programme please
Thema:

Preview programme invite

1. Preview programme invite - Similar Threads - Preview programme invite

2. xbox on preview programme invitation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox on preview programme invitation: Can somebody who is a part of the preview programme please send me an invitation to it, i contacted chat support and was told to come here for support, someone please send me one :-(...
  3. Need Xbox One Preview Programme invitation please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Xbox One Preview Programme invitation please: Hi all. I don't want to add to the ample list of requests on this forum with yet more spamming messages about being invited to the preview programme but I've contacted Microsoft directly and...
  4. Invite to Xbox Preview Programme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invite to Xbox Preview Programme: I've been trying to join the preview programme for a while now however my friends aren't apart of it to invite me into it, so I'm hoping someone on this forum can get back to me asap to invite me...
  5. Invited to the xbox one preview programme. Downloaded the app but the service message that it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invited to the xbox one preview programme. Downloaded the app but the service message that it ...: Title says it all really, I was wondering if there is anything that can be done other than wait? 3106bb16-aa28-4200-a6a5-14a0ac3d6cae
  6. Xbox preview programme invite message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox preview programme invite message: Hi I have been invited into the Xbox preview programme by a friend and received a message on my Xbox one from Xbox a few days later with a link in it however I didn't click on the link in time and...
  7. Preview Programme Invitations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Programme Invitations?: Hi guys, i think something went wrong with the invite from a preview member? i got the invite and everything but it didnt work? i was told to come on here to hopefully get another? Gamertag is -...
  8. Anyone be kind enough to add me and send invite to Insider Preview Programme.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone be kind enough to add me and send invite to Insider Preview Programme.: Hi, Would anyone be able to add me and send me an invite to the Insider Preview Programme,thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help. 1e358a91-14f7-4f0d-96c2-dc0d9eba68d7
  9. Wee irishman lookin an invite to xbox one preview programme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wee irishman lookin an invite to xbox one preview programme: Any kind sirs or ladies want to gladden me wee heart and send it my way I'd sure appreciate it a6b4b219-bb5b-434c-8e1c-b006b174c886
  10. Xbox One Preview Programme Invite Not Working!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Preview Programme Invite Not Working!?: Hi peeps, Was wondering if someone can help especially a Xbox staff? had a chat over on Live chat with xbox support, not helpful. So trying my luck here. I got invited to the Xbox One Preview...