Preview the next update

Discus and support Preview the next update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox wire has said that MS will be sending out invites to preview next months update. Whoever gets the invite will be getting the update next week good... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vikingland1, Feb 20, 2014.

1. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

Preview the next update

Xbox wire has said that MS will be sending out invites to preview next months update. Whoever gets the invite will be getting the update next week good luck.

:)

vikingland1, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Maelstorm1226, Feb 20, 2014
  3. BusGod
    BusGod Guest
    gamesave errors (while testing the new Update)

Are you talking about the Preview of the new update that select people were invited too? According to majornelson, only the registration app is out and the preview wont be available until next week. Do you already have it?

majornelson.com/.../invitation-to-preview-the-next-xbox-one-update

BusGod, Feb 20, 2014
  4. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

Preview the next update

Sorry I posted too late, Mods can close this thread

vikingland1, Feb 20, 2014
  5. Maelstorm1226 Win User

Minecraft Update?

6. BusGod Win User

gamesave errors (while testing the new Update)

7. Galactic Geek Win User

xbox one preview invites

There currently is no update preview right now, so you'll simply have to wait for the next one - if you've been accepted, an update should happen on your console automatically when the next preview update becomes available. ;)
  8. vikingland1 Win User

Preview the next update

Sorry I posted too late, Mods can close this thread
  9. McSnuffin187 Win User

minecraft

Thema:

Preview the next update

1. Preview the next update - Similar Threads - Preview next update

2. Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.

in XboX Insiders
    Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.: New job consumes most of my time and it is frustrating to turn the console on and have a mandatory update waiting. Also, I can no longer give useful feedback because of time constrains. So after...
  3. Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?

in XboX Insiders
    Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?: I am in Alpha Skip-Ahead, but I am starting to wonder whether that is the best Tier to be in for getting EXP towards Level I get that all the Tiers might be in a state of "Not much going on to...
  4. Next month preview

in XBoX Rewards
    Next month preview: Is there anywhere to check or preview the next months missions/rewards coming out (as in now, to look at December). If the answer is no, is there any plans to do so? (possibly some feedback here)....
  5. Xbox One won't update on the next Preview Build

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't update on the next Preview Build: My Xbox stucks in the Update screen an don't download the update only from the 488 MBs to 412 MB than it says something went wrong. I Tried to reset the Console, but the same problem. I tried...
  6. Xbox One won't update on the next Preview Build

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't update on the next Preview Build: My Xbox stucks in the Update screen an don't download the update only from the 488 MBs to 412 MB than it says something went wrong. I Tried to reset the Console, but the same problem. I tried...
  7. Tile Transpareny Settings and Screenshots in next preview update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tile Transpareny Settings and Screenshots in next preview update.: [MEDIA] 910ca2a0-51b3-48fe-bb7d-84d4833ed8e5
  8. Next Preview update is going live!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next Preview update is going live!: Xbox One System Update Now Available for Preview Members Today we’re rolling out several of the new social and entertainment features we shared earlier this week, with the addition of a few...
  9. This Xbox is registered to preview Updates. Next Wave?

in XBoX on Consoles
    This Xbox is registered to preview Updates. Next Wave?: I registered through the preview app and it says "This Xbox is registered to preview updates. To Stop getting the next preview wave ,choose Unregister. The Xbox will remain registered until the...
  10. Preview the next XB1 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview the next XB1 update: Disc drive is borked. Reads blu-rays fine but takes several attempts to read a game. Probably been like it since i got it on release but as all the games i won were digital i've only now just...