Preview Update 1409 : Speed Problems

Discus and support Preview Update 1409 : Speed Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have just had the 1409 update and I couldn't help but notice that my entire console has slowed to down to almost a snails pace. Everything from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IIISterlingIII, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Preview Update 1409 : Speed Problems

Hi,

I have just had the 1409 update and I couldn't help but notice that my entire console has slowed to down to almost a snails pace. Everything from clips, YouTube, transitions between apps or games, loading in general takes way more than time than it used
    to. I can not watch or stream anything because of the terrible speed of it all. My broadband speed is very good, I tried to download the Feedback app in the store and it has taken 60 minutes to download 10.17MB?

All this has happened since the 1409 update.

Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

:)

IIISterlingIII, Aug 15, 2014
  2. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    New August Preview Update 1409 ? where is it...?

Who said it was released? Because it isn't just yet. If you are in the preview programme only a few have 1409 at the moment.

1408 is the August update, 1409 is Septembers.

I have both updates on 2 consoles, won't get 1409 on the other untill it's rolled out to more or all preview users.

The Wee Bear, Aug 15, 2014
  3. CONTINUED black screen flash, Philips TV

Also with preview update 1409 not solved ,b baad

Bhutankam Pema, Aug 15, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

As this is a beta preview issue please ensure you post in the preview forums.

onyxishere, Aug 15, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

As this is a beta preview issue please ensure you post in the preview forums.
  6. The Wee Bear Win User

New August Preview Update 1409 ? where is it...?

Who said it was released? Because it isn't just yet. If you are in the preview programme only a few have 1409 at the moment.

1408 is the August update, 1409 is Septembers.

I have both updates on 2 consoles, won't get 1409 on the other untill it's rolled out to more or all preview users.
  7. Bhutankam Pema Win User

CONTINUED black screen flash, Philips TV

Also with preview update 1409 not solved ,b baad
  8. Jrocker23 Win User

Preview Member - 1409 Update

The 1409 preview should be rolling out to the rest of the preview testers this week...
  9. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Xbox one controller right analogue stick drifting up

Noted that these problems started to occur after the last update (1409) ???
Thema:

1. Preview Update 1409 : Speed Problems - Similar Threads - Preview Update 1409

2. New preview update for Alpha Skip Ahead / Alpha Insiders, and it includes a new feature...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New preview update for Alpha Skip Ahead / Alpha Insiders, and it includes a new feature...: Hey Alpha ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the...
  3. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory installed Xbox One X 1GB hard drive, it kept spitting out errors and finally failed. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the...
  4. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  5. is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...

in XboX Insiders
    is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  6. Preview Updates Keep Bricking My Console.

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Updates Keep Bricking My Console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/DoGGOSRIDR [link] [comments]
  7. September 20th : New Preview Delta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 20th : New Preview Delta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Preview Member - 1409 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Member - 1409 Update: Hi All Im not sure if this is in the right place? But i am regestered to the preview program and all the updates so far have bee amazing :) but it would seem like this time i did not make the...
  9. New August Preview Update 1409 ? where is it...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New August Preview Update 1409 ? where is it...?: is anyone getting the new preview update that support media streaming from all kinds of devices ? they said it was released now but I'm not seeing it in the US fa89e48d-1b3e-4230-8af5-8679374099b4
  10. 1409 Preview Update Forum now available

in XBoX on Consoles
    1409 Preview Update Forum now available: ^^ This leads me to believe that the update should hopefully roll out very soon. :) 3d0ab9c4-2ca6-4943-bb8e-cf8758ec7b40