previous years of daily challenges

Discus and support previous years of daily challenges in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been with window 10 off and on for about 6 years is there a way to back in time to play the daily challenges from then i hope so i would love to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PerryClouse, May 16, 2019.

1. PerryClouse
    PerryClouse Guest

I have been with window 10 off and on for about 6 years is there a way to back in time to play the daily challenges from then i hope so i would love to go play the ones thtt i haven't played

Thank You

Perry Clouse

:)

PerryClouse, May 16, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Back in time?

We have HDR and 4k, but currently not the power to build a Flux condenser and attach it to a Xbox one.

Only the Delorean can travel through time.
  3. TFMorgan Win User

Can i play daily challenges of microsoft's solitaire collection for the previous months?

See Arkadium's answer to "Previous Months' Daily Challenge Puzzles" for August 1st in the Mahjong forum.
  4. MS Win8 Games Win User

daily challenges for past months

There is not. You have the month to complete all the daily challenges but once that month is over, there isn't any way to go back and complete the previous month.
  5. RobertoCattellani Win User

Play daily challenges for previous months

I hope that software developers can add the option to play for the last 30 days.

thanks in advance
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Every time I try to do the Daily Challenge, it says that it had an error. I can't seem to access the Daily Challenge.

What Daily Challenge are you referring to? Is it a game specific daily challenge?
Thema:

1. previous years of daily challenges - Similar Threads - previous years daily

2. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did...
  3. Games that were removed from the XBOX Store, can I play previous games by playing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that were removed from the XBOX Store, can I play previous games by playing the...: If I buy a game that has been removed from the XBOX Store from a long time ago but I didn't buy it which I should have, not saying that I'm out of luck, but is there a chance I can play the...
  4. What happened to the previous WWE Games on the XBOX Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the previous WWE Games on the XBOX Store?: I was going to search on WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 for me to digitally download it on the XBOX Store in the future, but how come the previous games were removed from the store but I don't even...
  5. Claim Xbox gamertag from my previous Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Claim Xbox gamertag from my previous Xbox account: Hello! I have a problem with Xbox account gamertag. Some time ago I had Microsoft and Xbox accounts. I deleted my Microsoft account about 1 year ago but my Xbox account gamertag is still exist and...
  6. New Xbox console - how to download a previously purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox console - how to download a previously purchased game: When we had the Xbox One, we purchased the Fortnite - Standard Founders Pack for my son to play. We no longer have the Xbox One but have the One S. He wants to start playing [Save the World]...
  7. Previous Xbox Arcade games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox Arcade games: I previously bought a few xbox arcade games on the xbox 360. The console was spoil for a few years, and I recently bought a xbox one. After logging into my account, I can install a few of the...
  8. Missing previously purchased TV shows

in XBoX Accessibility
    Missing previously purchased TV shows: "The Complete X Files"seasons 1-10 that I purchased in 2017 is no longer available to me, according to the Xbox live chat assistant. My laptop tells me that all 217 episodes are there, but my 360...
  9. Can't redownload Minecraft, even though I bought it previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redownload Minecraft, even though I bought it previously: So a year ago, the Minecraft got the a big update and basically made you pay for a whole new game, except if you had the old version, it was only 5 dollars. So I bought it, didn't like the...
  10. How can I lookup a previous service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I lookup a previous service request?: I contacted Xbox support via phone a few weeks ago. They were unable to help me with a Minecraft issue and told me to contact Mojang. Mojang won't help me without the SR number from that Xbox...