previous years of daily challenges

Discus and support previous years of daily challenges in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been with window 10 off and on for about 6 years is there a way to back in time to play the daily challenges from then i hope so i would love to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PerryClouse, May 16, 2019.

1. PerryClouse
    PerryClouse Guest

I have been with window 10 off and on for about 6 years is there a way to back in time to play the daily challenges from then i hope so i would love to go play the ones thtt i haven't played

Thank You

Perry Clouse

:)

PerryClouse, May 16, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Back in time?

We have HDR and 4k, but currently not the power to build a Flux condenser and attach it to a Xbox one.

Only the Delorean can travel through time.
  3. TFMorgan Win User

Can i play daily challenges of microsoft's solitaire collection for the previous months?

See Arkadium's answer to "Previous Months' Daily Challenge Puzzles" for August 1st in the Mahjong forum.
  4. RobertoCattellani Win User

Play daily challenges for previous months

I hope that software developers can add the option to play for the last 30 days.

thanks in advance
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

daily challenges for past months

There is not. You have the month to complete all the daily challenges but once that month is over, there isn't any way to go back and complete the previous month.
  6. HaroldSmith8 Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.

The problem is with Microsoft. All of the other daily download challenge downloads work just fine for all previous days and for today. There is a bug in the download program for that particular download and it's not something a user can fix.
Thema:

1. previous years of daily challenges - Similar Threads - previous years daily

2. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...: Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the original thread said, to no avail. My setting...
  3. Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...: Years ago, in the xbox 360 era I bought Age of Booty. I tried to download it again on Xbox One but they don't allow me to do it for free, they want me to pay again. Why?...
  4. Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation: Two games I was quite excited for were canceled mid-install because I needed to test a game after multiple PC reboots and was tired of constantly pausing the automatically resuming downloads every...
  5. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  6. Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned: Two games, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime and Slime Rancher. I thought I was crazy at first. The games don't show up in my order history. However, my achievements tell the story. Slime Rancher...
  7. previous purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    previous purchases: I was checking my saved downloads on USB. And I noticed that my game "Naruto Storm R" was corrupted. when I searched for the game in the list of games of XBOX 360 and was not included. Luckily I...
  8. Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...: I had access to another Xbox One and signed in on that one with the same profile. I then switched back to my xbox one x and the issue has stopped so if you have access to another Xbox this can be...
  9. Those with codes / previous error.

in XboX Insiders
    Those with codes / previous error.: Seems as though those with Ultimate Gamepass can now use codes. Just redeemed a previous "1 free month Gamepass" into my ultimate plan which gave subscription 20 more days using conversion plan....
  10. Metro exodus previous launch was unsuccessful xbox game pass pc!

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro exodus previous launch was unsuccessful xbox game pass pc!: Good night, I signed the game pass for the pc, installed the metro exodus every time I open it to give an error at startup, then the option to open with the security mode appears, if I go in...