Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History

Discus and support Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had a previously pre-ordered and downloaded a copy of State of Decay 2 on the Microsoft Store in 2018. I still have the order confirmation email. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZachCole, May 27, 2020.

1. ZachCole
    ZachCole Guest

Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History

I had a previously pre-ordered and downloaded a copy of State of Decay 2 on the Microsoft Store in 2018. I still have the order confirmation email. I cannot find this copy anymore in my previous purchases
    or things I can download despite ordering it. Any guidance on how I can download this again without buying another copy would be appreciated.

:)

ZachCole, May 27, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Hey there, following up with someone from the Microsoft Store support may be a good bet to get you started: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

However, I would recommend going online and starting with trying to get in contact with someone from Xbox Support first. You should particularly request either in the chat or via phone for billing assistance, as that would be the best chance of locating
    where your purchase may have gone. https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Make sure when you're checking your purchases/own games on PC you're signed into the Microsoft Store under the correct account that purchased the game. Should you want to attempt to retrace your steps, you could also mess with the filters on the order history
    page and it may be deep in there somewhere: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  3. onyxishere Win User

Downloading Issues

You're content may be missing from the hdd but it is not gone. You will be able to redownload all the content you previously purchased from the download history. You can access this on your console by going to System>Accounts>Download History.
  4. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

please help and advise!

Streets of Rage 2 was removed from the XBL Marketplace a little while back for some reason. If you bought it previously, you need to go into your purchase history, and download it from there. Link
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Code for State of Decay Year One Survival Edition

Hi there buttergod16, thanks for reaching out.

Customers who pre-ordered
    State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition
    will receive a code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition in their Xbox Live message center shortly before the launch of State of Decay 2 so there's no reason to worry.

We hope that helps :)
Thema:

1. Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History - Similar Threads - Previously Purchased Copy

2. Can I download previously purchased games on a different Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I download previously purchased games on a different Xbox One?: Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I don't know much about Xbox. A family member used to have an Xbox One but an old friend "borrowed" it and never gave it back. I wanted to get him a...
  3. Playing previously purchased Xbox games (Play Anywhere games) on a PC running Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing previously purchased Xbox games (Play Anywhere games) on a PC running Windows 10: My son has an Xbox and a Microsoft account. He has purchased games, some are installed on his Xbox and some are installed on an external hard drive. I don't know whether or not they are installed...
  4. Xbox One S, unable to load previous purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S, unable to load previous purchased movies: Recently purchased another Xbox One S. No problem with downloading titles to the other One, but this one refuses..Have spent a couple days trying to resolve...I started with MS Dos 3.0 through Win...
  5. Cannot access previously purchased DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access previously purchased DLC: They recently added Oblivion to Game Pass. Since I had the physical copy back in the day, I bought every single DLC as they came out. I've been able to delete and redownload them many times over...
  6. Previously owned games requesting purchase to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously owned games requesting purchase to play: I am attempting to play Dead Rising 2 which I previously downloaded for free as part of the the Xbox Games with Gold offer of 2 free games per month. I have played the game extensively and have...
  7. Í can no longer find previous purchases from the minecraft market, in my packs anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Í can no longer find previous purchases from the minecraft market, in my packs anymore.: Í can no longer find previous purchases from the minecraft market, in my packs anymore. Order numbers 1760791543, 1938629313, 7613191405. Need help. Thank you. 76ebde34-356b-44bf-a389-50b7b155d3b7
  8. Game Pass has overwritten my previously purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass has overwritten my previously purchased content: Game Pass has overwritten my previously purchased Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 and now none of that included download content is available; the cars show in my garage as needing to be...
  9. Cannot download previous Gamestop digital purchases onto new Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download previous Gamestop digital purchases onto new Xbox One S: So a year ago I sold my Xbox One X after factory resetting it and recently decided to purchase a Xbox One S. I am unable to download any games that I bought at Gamestop as digital. They show in my...
  10. Previously purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased games: I created my microsoft account with an email address i no longer have access to. I have bought several hundreds of dollars worth of digital video games. We bought a new xbox but cant download ANY...