Price match after purchase?

Discus and support Price match after purchase? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition on May 31 from the Window's store for $39.99, and now 9 days later the game is on sale for $24.99. Does MS... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MJJMS, Jun 11, 2019.

1. MJJMS
    MJJMS Guest

I bought Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition on May 31 from the Window's store for $39.99, and now 9 days later the game is on sale for $24.99. Does MS price match themeselves within a specific time frame?

:)

MJJMS, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Airyrose666 Win User

No, they do not price match themselves
  3. ContraryRhombus Win User

Sadly this isn't a feature of a purchase.
  4. EricM DEV Win User

this happens all the time its just one of those things.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It depends on how much you've played the game as well, but it's worth contacting Support and asking. This does happen quite often to people as there are weekly sales, but if it happens 9 days after buying it, there is a chance that they will work with
    you on it so definitely try to ask them and see what they say.
  6. Morgster_1 Win User

You cant do anything about that.
Thema:

1. Price match after purchase? - Similar Threads - Price match purchase

2. Click on promo price and it disappears?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Click on promo price and it disappears?: Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99. I went online to xboxlive.com to check in...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Pricing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Pricing: I went to the shops today and noticed that in all the shops that sells Xbox Live Gold, the price has gone up by £10. Having 12 month subscription of Gold for £40 was expensive enough, why has the...
  4. Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms: so i live in brazil, and i've noticed that across all plataforms (pc,xbox,playstation) there is diferent pricess in real (our currency) in the same product, and that the prices are inconsistent...
  5. Will you all price match with another store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will you all price match with another store?: Hi, I noticed that best buy has call of duty black ops 4 on sale for $29.99. I was wondering if you all would price match it. ebad8487-b7ca-4420-85e3-bae10d2f7605
  6. XBox 360 Black Friday 2017 online store prices do not match advertised prices at Xbox.com

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox 360 Black Friday 2017 online store prices do not match advertised prices at Xbox.com: It appears the pricing the Microsoft has stated for the Xbox 360 games on their Xbox.com site and posting at Major Nelson's site do not reflect that actual discount at the store. So, either...
  7. Price Match / Protection on Xbox Live Digital Content Downloads

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Price Match / Protection on Xbox Live Digital Content Downloads: I purchased EA Sports UFC on Nov 15, 2014 for $20... I see it has now dropped to $14... I am looking into getting a xbox live credit or refund for the difference if possible! I chatted support and...
  8. Price Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price Match: Greeting, My name is Yash. Gamertag - and E-mail - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I noticed that the price for FIFA 18 when I purchased it, Order #4852392809...
  9. Telltale Games Collection Price match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telltale Games Collection Price match: PS4 is selling the Telltale Games collection cheaper at $44. I wonder if Microsoft is willing to price match? 4fe96130-d361-45c0-90e8-c64231040d65
  10. Games on Demand price matching?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Demand price matching?: Does anyone know if Microsoft will price match sales from retail stores? For example, AC4 is $30 on Amazon today, would I be able to get the GoD for that price? d5874427-00fd-4b85-973a-26d7de7e7f53