prices in my country

Discus and support prices in my country in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I live in Israel and the prices for games are ridiculously expensive compared to all other countries. for example, the price for the game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by guypeles, Nov 26, 2019.

1. guypeles
    guypeles Guest

prices in my country

Hello,

I live in Israel and the prices for games are ridiculously expensive compared to all other countries.

for example, the price for the game I want, Control, is about 54 USD (AFTER the black Friday discount), and is only 38 USD in the US. Although I know it is due to my country's policies and regulations, this is extremely disappointing and
    must be resolved somehow. How could it be that black Friday prices, which are the cheapest prices throughout the year, require me to pay over 50 buck for a game, while all most other countries enjoy actual discounts. This is a shame and hurts all Israel's
    xbox gamers. Dear Microsoft please help us to enjoy the same benefits users in other countries experience. If not, I will sadly not buy the next gen of xbox console, even though I am and always was an xbox consumer. This is simply unfair and ends up stealing
    money from us gamers. where does this extra money goes to? how can you allow this to happen?

I EXPECT TO TO ANSWER ASAP

Thanks

Guy

:)

guypeles, Nov 26, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

prices in my country

Hello! prices vary by region and Microsoft doesn't have control over that.
  3. keyserklan Win User

Xbox One Pricing

The prices will always vary country to country.

This isn't Microsoft, it's the UK. They make the prices just as the U.S. had it's price set... (Royalty fees and Shipping)
  4. onyxishere Win User

Extreme price difference Xbox Stores (US vs NL)

Prices are set not by the company but by what pricing conditions exist within the person's own country. If your country has a higher standard of living then odds are your government has set higher prices for items.

So, while you see a lower price for a different country and figure the math should be equal it is not.
  5. HassanB Win User

Prince of Persia - trying to buy but price is high

Prices of games on demand differ from country to country, as they do with their regular hard disc counter parts. The price is set by the publisher in the country it's being sold in. There's unfortunately nothing you could do about the game for cheaper as
    that price is listed for $4.99 in the United States and $12.95 in New Zealand.
  6. wikkiwild Win User

Why is Xbox Live the only gaming marketplace that charges Canadians more?

Canada is 1 country that has it's own economy, and currency. The US is another. Thus prices will vary and always will when comparing prices from 1 county to another country.
Thema:

prices in my country

1. prices in my country - Similar Threads - prices country

2. Precio en la microsoft store [Price in the microsoft store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Precio en la microsoft store [Price in the microsoft store]: Hola a todos de nuevo espero que esten bastante bien, agradezco mucho a la persona que me contesto en mi pregunta pasada sobre el tema de el paquete de temporada de pubg. Tengo una duda sobre un...
  3. What Is Price And Where To Buy Kanavance ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Is Price And Where To Buy Kanavance ?: In any case, again Kanavance CBD Drops can help you with feeling better in your consistently life. You can set aside it around night effort to calm down in the wake of a dull day. Or then again,...
  4. Microsoft store price discrepancies

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store price discrepancies: Im having an issue where a game is on sale for $8.99 but when I go to buy it, its showing $29.99. Anyone know whats going on? a721f4bb-a0da-4158-9536-21cffb28468f
  5. Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ???: Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ??? 224d3085-02f4-4477-9bfc-bc93ffe61c70
  6. Price of game on a deal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price of game on a deal.: [img] Alright here is my question, how can xbox advertise a price for a game, when its not the price you will be paying? I saw doom: eternal was on sale so I was like cool beans yo, clicked on it....
  7. Mortal Kombat 11 is showing two different prices. Which is the real one?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mortal Kombat 11 is showing two different prices. Which is the real one?: Mortal Kombat 11 is showing it costs 15.99 on my wishlist but 21.99 when i click on it. Which is the real price? 6335f2d7-4e29-4e44-9d71-25885035a35d
  8. Inaccurate price information in Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inaccurate price information in Xbox store: While searching on the xbox store i have come across a pricing anomaly as it shows a sale price, but upon selection will charge full price eg: save $61.44- crossed out regular price ($102.40)and...
  9. Game pass com outro preço[Translation-Game pass with another price]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass com outro preço[Translation-Game pass with another price]: Quero comprar o xbox game pass, aparece 1 real quando vou entrar e quando esta no pra efetuar a assinatura aparece 39 reais, porque aparece preços diferentes e quero assinar com 1 real e nao...
  10. Horrible Game Pricing in not US Countrys!!! unfriendly rubbing your Fans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible Game Pricing in not US Countrys!!! unfriendly rubbing your Fans?: In Switzerland pricing Metro Redux Metro Redux 2033: 19.- CHF Metro Last Light Redux: 19.-CHF Metro Redux Bundle: 67.- CHF 19+19=38CHF 67-38= 29.- CHF too much for the Game or are there 3...