Pricing policy

Discus and support Pricing policy in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dears, Im from Czech republic (middle of Europe) and I checked offer from Microsoft store this weekend about Lego games and because Im relatively new... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kultikooos, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Kultikooos
    Kultikooos Guest

Pricing policy

Dears,

Im from Czech republic (middle of Europe) and I checked offer from Microsoft store this weekend about Lego games and because Im relatively new here (account started after Xmas 2020) I have 2 main questions to figure out, how this world works:

1) "Huge Lego Sale" is not so huge - the prices are the same like before, maybe to add some other titles (I'm checking Lego games about 1x per month because of my children). Why are the prices the same like before?
    2) I was also accidentallylogged into an USA market with real Lego Franchise sale (80%) and the prices are there also VERY different. For example Lego Harry Potter Collection costs here in Czech republic 599,50 Kč - in the USA its for 7.99$, Jurrasic World here for 299,70 Kč, USA for 4,99$, Star Wars The Force Awakes Deluxe edition here for 359,70 Kč, USA for 5,99$ - currently exchange rate 1$ = 21,52 Kč. How is this possible?? Dont say anything about PPS index which is much higher in USA.... OK I can understand situation with DVD distribution, but I own Xbox series S with only digital content. So the virtual distribution of the game will be the same worldwide I suppose ... only to send digital key ... why we have prices here for the same product 3,5x higher?

...and one supplementary question to that. Can I ask my friend from USA to send me game key and use it here?

Thanks for answers

Jiri

:)

Kultikooos, Apr 19, 2021
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Insane prices of xbox games in Turkiye

It's not Microsoft, but local government policies for taxes and prices for foreign businesses that determine the local prices.
  3. SSGT Fonze Win User
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Price policy (Price of Games) in different regions.

Hey there Bagirowski,

Prices and promotions vary by region and are set by the publisher. So you'll want to reach out to the publisher of the game for a direct response. We don't have any further information that that unfortunately.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. HaVoC618 Win User

Microsoft won't refund me

Jasperrdm and Daft Badger:

Toys 'R Us, Best Buy, Walmart, Kmart, Target, Fry's Electronics, Costco, Home Depot, Staples, Office Depot, Sears (along with a slew of clothing retailers) have some form of post-purchase price matching policy.

Even Amazon offers the same kind of "price protection" with a seven day price adjustment policy on items not sold by third-parties.
  6. Lighte Yagami Win User

This is what a PS+ sub will get you (its amazing!) come on MS!

The problem I have with PS+ is that if your sub lapses your games don't work (or so I've been told). It's sort of a wash now that both consoles have paid and free subs. The only differences now are the games, price and policy....if MS loses it will be because
    of price and policy...it's up to them to make the corrections....don't hold your breath.
Thema:

Pricing policy

1. Pricing policy - Similar Threads - Pricing policy

2. Price Policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price Policy: The pre-order price for the rusty console edition was 140 TL. A few days later, I was going to buy the game, but before the pre-order of the game was finished, I saw that the price increased up to...
  3. Ace combat 7 dlc has a wrong price tag in the MX store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ace combat 7 dlc has a wrong price tag in the MX store: Greetings I was checking out Ace combat 7 experimental dlc and saw that its price was a little bit too much so I checked out in other platforms and in other regions The cost didnt exceed over...
  4. What’s the best headset for original Xbox one? Price doesn’t matter.

in XboX Insiders
    What’s the best headset for original Xbox one? Price doesn’t matter.: What’s the best headset for original Xbox one? Price doesn’t matter. I’m trying to decide between A50, LS50, Arctis pro, and Audeze mobius. Open to other suggestions. Wired or wireless doesn’t...
  5. RE2:Deluxe not showing sale price that was advertised

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RE2:Deluxe not showing sale price that was advertised: So about 3:30 am Pacific time my Xbox notified me that a game on my wish list was on sale. When I clicked on it RE2:Deluxe edition was showing a sale price of 19.99 but when I went to purchase it...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game: I was recently playing Forza Horizon 3 and noticed that the in-game pricing listing for expansion passes are "free" even though the expansions themselves appear to be unavailable. I was hoping...
  7. @+27833928661 We sell Pure Gold nuggets, Gold Bars and diamonds for sale at great price’’ in Sweden,

in XBoX TV Hardware
    @+27833928661 We sell Pure Gold nuggets, Gold Bars and diamonds for sale at great price’’ in Sweden,: Saudi arabia, Dubai Private +27833928661-we-sell-pure-gold-nuggets-gold-bars-and-diamonds-for-sale-at-great-price-in-swedensaudi-arabia-dubai-small-+27833928661 We sell Pure Gold nuggets, Gold...
  8. Microsoft Canada - Terms of Sale, Pricing. Hidden policy?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Canada - Terms of Sale, Pricing. Hidden policy?: Hi - I've been trying, with no success, to have Microsoft Store Canada issue me a credit or refund for a purchase I made, where the identical item was lowered in price within 30 days of my...
  9. Xbox Mağaza Oyun Fiyatlandırması. | Xbox Store Game Pricing Policy

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Mağaza Oyun Fiyatlandırması. | Xbox Store Game Pricing Policy: Merhaba, Xbox mağazada ki, oyun fiyatları gerçek kura oranla biraz farklı. Bunun düzeltilmesi mümkün mü? [Translation-Hello there, In the Xbox store, the game prices are slightly different...
  10. Price policy (Price of Games) in different regions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price policy (Price of Games) in different regions.: Hello there, As a customer I'm really wondering why prices have a really big difference in different regions? For example, price for a new AAA game is 59,99$ in U.S. 69,99€ (78$) in Germany,...