Prime Video

Discus and support Prime Video in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is Prime Video available on Xbox 360? 9ad3a4d6-e70f-4950-9653-46124604b0eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by petesummers1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. petesummers1
    petesummers1 Guest

Prime Video

Is Prime Video available on Xbox 360?

:)

petesummers1, Dec 2, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Prime Video

Yes, it is named Amazon Instant Video

You can find info on how to setup or troubleshoot any issues you may have HERE .
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Prime video

You access the your Prime Video page to auth you consolle access?
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Prime video

Hello ThatGarzaMan,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch the Amazon Prime Video app on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, we recommend trying a power cycleof the console, but if
    the problem persists we also recommend to attempt uninstalling and installing the application itself.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. webdevkit Win User

Prime Video

It appears that Amazon does have an app for the Xbox 360 according to the FAQs regarding this question.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/amazon-instant-video-setup

Install the Amazon Instant Video app

1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
    2. Browse or search for Amazon.
    3. Select Amazon to download the app. Once downloaded, the Amazon Instant Video app automatically starts.
    To start Amazon Instant Video later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then select Amazon.
  6. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
Thema:

Prime Video

1. Prime Video - Similar Threads - Prime Video

2. Error 7083 in Prime Video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 7083 in Prime Video: I downloaded Prime Video on my Xbox 360 today. I loggt me in an it worked. But when i want to lauch a Video, it doesnt work and just sais Error 7083. Know someone how to fix it?...
  3. Prime Video App on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prime Video App on Xbox One: Amazon Prime is now offering different profiles on their Prime Video apps for many platforms, but not on Xbox One. Will this update to Prime Video Xbox One app be coming soon?...
  4. HOW I WILL DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO ON XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW I WILL DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO ON XBOX 360: HI PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO ON XBOX 360 a8798604-6eca-4ed0-8a74-3bded779374e
  5. Prime Video no longer playing Dolby Vision in Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Prime Video no longer playing Dolby Vision in Alpha Skip Ahead: I honestly don't watch shows on Prime that often anymore, so I'm not entirely sure when this might have started, but it seems I can't get Amazon Prime Video to stream in Dolby Vision anymore in...
  6. Amazon Prime Video startet nicht mehr, bringt die Xbox One zum erliegen, lässt sich nicht...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video startet nicht mehr, bringt die Xbox One zum erliegen, lässt sich nicht...: [Title translation-Amazon Prime Video no longer launches, brings The Xbox One to a standstill, can't uninstall] Hallo liebe XBOX-Fangemeinde, ich muss ein Problem für die Xbox One meines Sohnes...
  7. Amazon Prime Vídeo Não Instala[Translation-Amazon Prime Video Does Not Install]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon Prime Vídeo Não Instala[Translation-Amazon Prime Video Does Not Install]: Olá. Não consigo instalar Amazon Prime Vídeo pois aparece instalação interrompida e o código de erro 0x8024001d. [Translation-Hello. I can't install Amazon Prime Video because installation stops...
  8. Now TV, Prime Video and Other Apps Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now TV, Prime Video and Other Apps Not Loading: Since the last update, Now TV, Prime Video and BBC iPlayer won't load, the only one that has worked is Netflix. When doing a streaming test, it says the upload bandwidth is too low for streaming....
  9. Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load: Anyone else having this issue? Started two days ago and it just says give it minute and if that doesn’t work restart the Xbox. Seems odd that both apps went down at the same time. They both work...
  10. Amazon Prime Video won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video won't install: I had APV working on my XBox 360 but then did a factory reset on it for unrelated reasons. Now I can't install APV. The download reaches 100% but then says "Can't download". I've tried re-doing...