Prime Video

Discus and support Prime Video in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is Prime Video available on Xbox 360? 9ad3a4d6-e70f-4950-9653-46124604b0eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by petesummers1, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

1. petesummers1
    petesummers1 Guest

Prime Video

Is Prime Video available on Xbox 360?

:)

petesummers1, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Prime video

You access the your Prime Video page to auth you consolle access?
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Prime Video

Yes, it is named Amazon Instant Video

You can find info on how to setup or troubleshoot any issues you may have HERE .
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Prime video

Hello ThatGarzaMan,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch the Amazon Prime Video app on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, we recommend trying a power cycleof the console, but if
    the problem persists we also recommend to attempt uninstalling and installing the application itself.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. Quantastical Win User

Prime Video

It appears that Amazon does have an app for the Xbox 360 according to the FAQs regarding this question.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/amazon-instant-video-setup

Install the Amazon Instant Video app

1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
    2. Browse or search for Amazon.
    3. Select Amazon to download the app. Once downloaded, the Amazon Instant Video app automatically starts.
    To start Amazon Instant Video later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then select Amazon.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

amazon app

Try searching for Prime Video.
Thema:

Prime Video

1. Prime Video - Similar Threads - Prime Video

2. Amazon Prime Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video: Only recently, when attempting to access movies etc.,I noticed the main screen did not display the picture, although the audio was heard.When fast forwarding the movie, the small tv screen...
  3. Amazon Prime Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App: Hello, I have tried and tried to find the Amazon App on my Xbox 360. Is it still available? 27118f6e-fe22-4994-a18a-c62f3ecd7feb
  4. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  5. Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!: Hello, I am at my wits end. Even Amazon have been investigating this for 3 months and still can't help. My prime video works fine on my phone so this is in some way related to the xbox... When...
  6. Prime video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prime video: I tried downloading this app and opening it up but its says code 0x80073cf6 i tried looking it up but saying it doesn't exist. 8e10c738-dc30-4919-b040-7c475e3ea78f
  7. Prime Video on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prime Video on xbox one: When I start the Prime Video app, it just goes back to the launch screen. no error code no nothing. tried re-installing, didn't work. 329c73fb-21fa-4dca-a24a-41323d0f1fa5
  8. New version of prime video not showing in Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    New version of prime video not showing in Insider Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/pastoak [link] [comments]
  9. Prime Video not working on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prime Video not working on xbox one s: Hello, I recently bought(July 2019) an Xbox one S. I'm a Indian Prime member from 3 years. I have signed 9n to my prime video app on xbox. When I try to play a movie, the screen turns grey and...
  10. Prime video on Xbox not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prime video on Xbox not working: Hello, I recently bought(July 2019) an Xbox one S. I'm a Indian Prime member from 3 years. I have signed 9n to my prime video app on xbox. When I try to play a movie, the screen turns grey and...