Priority XBOX Series X consoles for loyal XBOX Live subscribers!

Discus and support Priority XBOX Series X consoles for loyal XBOX Live subscribers! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please make XBOX Series X available to loyal XBOX Live subscribers via MS Store on XBOX. Allow one purchase per XBOX One User ID. I have been a member... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by COMCAM2e49ede6-88fb-4980-, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Priority XBOX Series X consoles for loyal XBOX Live subscribers!

Please make XBOX Series X available to loyal XBOX Live subscribers via MS Store on XBOX. Allow one purchase per XBOX One User ID. I have been a member of XBOX Live for over 16 years and it is impossible to successfully check out from your selected retailers because "scalpers" or bots use various exploits to block legitimate purchases. Loyal subscribers should have priority over the "scalpers" who constantly scoop up all console drops and resell them on Ebay and other places.

Also, what is up with all these way overpriced "bundles" being sold on QVC, Overstock.com and other dubious resellers. How are they getting consoles from you and selling way over MSRP? They add a game or a few cheap items and then add a $400 dollar premium to the price! You need to police these price gougers.

This is not your first rodeo. I am seriously disappointed that you allow this exploitation by people who don't even play your games & consoles. Take care of the people who have been paying to take care of you for so many years.

Regards,

a 16-Year Xbox Veteran

:)

COMCAM2e49ede6-88fb-4980-, Jul 16, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, If your part of the Xbox Insider program by random they are picking account to be on a wait list to be able to purchase the console.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time finding a console. Unfortunately it's up to the selling websites to limit the purchases made by people. I believe Xbox is doing what they can on their end.

In the meantime, if you live in the US go to your local Target store. From what I hear they're now stocking them but not advertising it.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, Im so upset I had the chance to buy one twice when it first dropped but passed it up. I didnt know ANYTHING about the chip shortage. I wish I would have brought it right away. Now Im waiting to be picked through the insider program. Still on the waiting list 2 waves have passed already.
  5. cpt sheridan Win User

I stay in the UK and one of the game stores pre orders PS5 restocks and I had the chance to pre order the digital version for this months restock and I didn't do it.

I tend to play on my Xbox more anyway and I think Sony still haven't come out with a list of comapatible nmve ssds.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

they are highly sought after, there is also a global chip shortage affecting everything, yes scalpers don't help but they are only a very small part of the issue.
Thema:

1. Priority XBOX Series X consoles for loyal XBOX Live subscribers! - Similar Threads - Priority Series consoles

2. Changing game priorities for quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Changing game priorities for quick resume: Can we get an update where we can disable games from appearing in quick resume or even rearranging them in a specific order of importance? Just to be on the safe side I'm always manually removing...
  3. Xbox Series X UK insider priority pre-order

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X UK insider priority pre-order: Am I the only one wanting to pre-order the series X thinking that as an insider we should have early access to ordering? Would be nice not to have to sit on a web page constantly refreshing on...
  4. Which recent improvements were most well received? Your two cents on a development priorities?

in XboX Insiders
    Which recent improvements were most well received? Your two cents on a development priorities?: There is a saying now, develop mobile first. The reason I mention it is because I believe the gaming eco system battle will be won by those that serve the OG gamer ideal. What do I mean by this?...
  5. Xbox Enforcement Team has a lack of priorities.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team has a lack of priorities.: I am making this post in regards to Microsoft's poorly made code of conduct along with the enforcement team not having their priorities straight. My reasoning behind this is because of the fact...
  6. Xbox Code of Conduct and it's lack of priorities.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Code of Conduct and it's lack of priorities.: I am making this post in regards to Microsoft's poorly made code of conduct along with the enforcement team not having their priorities straight. My reasoning behind this is because of the fact...
  7. Priority of name changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Priority of name changes: So I'm interested in changing my name to the name of someone who has the one I want, and want to know if they change their name from what it is, will someone who has the name but with the "#1111"...
  8. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?: I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in the program and I feel like I do a lot of...
  9. Trial version of game taking priority over dis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trial version of game taking priority over dis: I’ve started to have this issue with my copy of Overwatch recently. I previously installed the trial version of Overwatch for the free play days, I then purchased a disc for the game afterwards....
  10. Banning prioritys

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banning prioritys: Hi I've been banned numerous times for simple abusive messages .... I report people for sending 10 times worse messages to me and they don't get banned ... I'm getting kinda sick of your...