Privacy and [Mod Removed - Profanity]

Discus and support Privacy and [Mod Removed - Profanity] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It won't let me play with my friend, I have a Samsung galaxy tab, he has a switch, we've play with each other before at least 20 time before now and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dudeguyman, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Dudeguyman
    Dudeguyman Guest

It won't let me play with my friend, I have a Samsung galaxy tab, he has a switch, we've play with each other before at least 20 time before now and I have him as a friend, if I check my account, I have him as a friend, if I check minecraft, I have no
    friends at all, why is this, and due to the stupid settings that I, nor anyone else has touched or changed, is set, I'm not allowd to ad him back as a friend again, I do not one an x box, or pc, only my tablet, how do I fix this, the website is basically useless
    and doesn't says a single thing for people who don't own Microsoft owned items, please someone help

:)

Dudeguyman, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

3. Lbox24 Win User

comm banned for an invalid reason

These [Mod Removed - Profanity] that enforce the comm bans are obviously
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] liberal [Mod Removed - Profanity] snowflakes. I hope they read this so they know that they can
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] themselves with a 14" black [Mod Removed - Profanity] while they cry themselves to sleep. To clarify,
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] whoever decides on these [Mod Removed - Profanity] bans.
  4. TayMilli Win User

Internet Connection

[Mod Removed – Profanity]! i was just saying this same
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    last night. ever since the [Mod Removed – Profanity] [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    avatar [Mod Removed – Profanity] is when this started happening. not sure how to get this through xbox supports team heads thst its not our
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] internet but their system doing it!
  5. KindGryphon Win User

comm banned for an invalid reason

These [Mod Removed - Profanity] that enforce the comm bans are obviously
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] liberal [Mod Removed - Profanity] snowflakes. I hope they read this so they know that they can
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] themselves with a 14" black
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] while they cry themselves to sleep. To clarify,
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] whoever decides on these
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] bans.
    I can see it now. Soon to be forums thread: "I was banned for no reason".
  6. THEACEOFDANK Win User

Mercenaries on xbox gold

Tried the same thjng 4 (Mod Removed-Profanity) times microsoft can eat a
    (Mod Removed-Profanity) the games with gold have sucked
    (Mod Removed-Profanity) as of lately and niw u cant play them ?
    (Mod Removed-Profanity) that
Thema:

1. Privacy and [Mod Removed - Profanity] - Similar Threads - Privacy Mod Removed

2. How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android: I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an Android phone. Anyone know?...
  3. Family Privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Privacy settings: I have set my son up with a child account to mine and have locked down his ability to chat and friend random people. I discovered today that other people can still follow him. How do I stop...
  4. Privacy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy: I have a problem because when I want to enter the world of realms in minecraft I can't and says "you can't play in multiplayer with a microsoft account configured this way. Check and change your...
  5. I need to change my privacy and online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to change my privacy and online safety settings: Ok so I need to change my privacy and online safety settings. I do not own an xbox I just need to change those settings for Minecraft I just want to play on realms and I'm at my wits wit trying to...
  6. Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings): This happens on all devices and browsers, tried ever tip in the book. (both on wifi and mobile network) even took the trip to the neighbour, same result. On the Xbox I cannot access "online...
  7. Privacy & online safety

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy & online safety: Hello there i'm having trouble changing a setting in my Windows 10 Privacy & online safety. Everything is set to allow but one setting will not change no matter what i do. After i try to set "You...
  8. Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.: Is there any known fix for the broadcast gameplay option in the Privacy & online safety settings? When I attempt to stream via the windows game bar I receive this error. I have scoured the...
  9. Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings": No matter what i do this problem hasn't gone away I've done everything every video on YouTube has offered I Still cant join my friends bedrock realm on Minecraft I have PC with the Windows 10...
  10. xbox 개인정보 설정 저장 초기화 현상 (Mod Translation: Xbox Store privacy settings ...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 개인정보 설정 저장 초기화 현상 (Mod Translation: Xbox Store privacy settings ...: [img] :( 위에 두개가 허용으로 장이 안뎀.. 다른 컴퓨터 핸드폰으로 설 해봐도 장이 안뎀... 흨흨.. (Mod Translation) The two above are accepted by the save Ian Dem... Other computers can be set up as a cellphone, save the...