Privacy and [Mod Removed - Profanity]

Discus and support Privacy and [Mod Removed - Profanity] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It won't let me play with my friend, I have a Samsung galaxy tab, he has a switch, we've play with each other before at least 20 time before now and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dudeguyman, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Dudeguyman
    Dudeguyman Guest

It won't let me play with my friend, I have a Samsung galaxy tab, he has a switch, we've play with each other before at least 20 time before now and I have him as a friend, if I check my account, I have him as a friend, if I check minecraft, I have no
    friends at all, why is this, and due to the stupid settings that I, nor anyone else has touched or changed, is set, I'm not allowd to ad him back as a friend again, I do not one an x box, or pc, only my tablet, how do I fix this, the website is basically useless
    and doesn't says a single thing for people who don't own Microsoft owned items, please someone help

:)

Dudeguyman, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

3. Lbox24 Win User

comm banned for an invalid reason

These [Mod Removed - Profanity] that enforce the comm bans are obviously
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] liberal [Mod Removed - Profanity] snowflakes. I hope they read this so they know that they can
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] themselves with a 14" black [Mod Removed - Profanity] while they cry themselves to sleep. To clarify,
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] whoever decides on these [Mod Removed - Profanity] bans.
  4. TayMilli Win User

Internet Connection

[Mod Removed – Profanity]! i was just saying this same
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    last night. ever since the [Mod Removed – Profanity] [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    avatar [Mod Removed – Profanity] is when this started happening. not sure how to get this through xbox supports team heads thst its not our
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] internet but their system doing it!
  5. KindGryphon Win User

comm banned for an invalid reason

These [Mod Removed - Profanity] that enforce the comm bans are obviously
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] liberal [Mod Removed - Profanity] snowflakes. I hope they read this so they know that they can
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] themselves with a 14" black
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] while they cry themselves to sleep. To clarify,
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] whoever decides on these
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] bans.
    I can see it now. Soon to be forums thread: "I was banned for no reason".
  6. SANSpaii Win User

xbox beta app voice chat not working

did help jack [Mod Removed - Profanity] at all like [Mod Removed - Profanity] fix your [Mod Removed - Profanity] app
Thema:

1. Privacy and [Mod Removed - Profanity] - Similar Threads - Privacy Mod Removed

2. Changing Xbox Account Privacy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Xbox Account Privacy: No matter where I go, what website I'm at, or what I do, every time I try to change my account privacy settings it always brings me back to...
  3. Can't change privacy settings in Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change privacy settings in Xbox: I tried to join a realm in Minecraft, but it said that I had to change my privacy settings, in this link https://aka.ms/accountsettings, but when I get there it opens this website...
  4. How do i make a parent account so i can change my privacy and online settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i make a parent account so i can change my privacy and online settings?: How do i make a parent account so i can change my privacy and online settings? c482b06e-3e50-4d72-b2a6-0fc679bf4af8
  5. I can't access my Xbox account's privacy and online settings

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox account's privacy and online settings: I can't access my xbox account's settings. every time I try to access them, it shows me to this page:...
  6. Xbox Onlie Privacy and Safety Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Onlie Privacy and Safety Not Working: When i try to load into BO1 and Minecraft, when i click connect to xbox live it says my account is not setup for this, but like 5 months ago it was working fine before i switched to PC, so when i...
  7. Getting Redirected to Child Privacy Site when trying tiy change something in my profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Getting Redirected to Child Privacy Site when trying tiy change something in my profile: I'm trying to fix my privacy settings but when I press my account it redirects me to this link:...
  8. not able to play online multiplayer on ps4 due to privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to play online multiplayer on ps4 due to privacy settings: i try to play minecraft on ps4 becuase it just got bedrock edition and so i log in to my microsoft account and it wont let me play any servers or multiplayer becuase of my privacy settings, so i...
  9. Microsoft Account Privacy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Privacy: Hi all, I have struggled trying to change my privacy settings for my account because I can't cross platform on my PS4 because im settings this up for my kids but it says to review and change them...
  10. xbox 개인정보 설정 저장 초기화 현상 (Mod Translation: Xbox Store privacy settings ...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 개인정보 설정 저장 초기화 현상 (Mod Translation: Xbox Store privacy settings ...: [img] :( 위에 두개가 허용으로 장이 안뎀.. 다른 컴퓨터 핸드폰으로 설 해봐도 장이 안뎀... 흨흨.. (Mod Translation) The two above are accepted by the save Ian Dem... Other computers can be set up as a cellphone, save the...