privacy and online security

Discus and support privacy and online security in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why will it not let me get on minecraft realms ?????? 1179f3f9-f3dc-4607-b96c-3a8ee68533f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brettdavis4, Sep 9, 2019.

1. brettdavis4
    brettdavis4 Guest

why will it not let me get on minecraft realms ??????

:)

brettdavis4, Sep 9, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

🤔 but can you give more info about ehay is going on at all?
  3. ayobaddest12326 Win User

It doesnt

Let me join with friends
  4. bowski477 Win User

5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Privacy and online security

This means your xbox account is a child account. If your xbox account is a child account that can't be changed in any way - even changing the birth date - as your xbox birthdate is connected to the first birthdate entered when creating your account. If that
    is so, you will need an adult to create an account, invite you to a family group and change some privacy settings for you. For more info on this contact xbox support about your account: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If your microsoft account is an adult account you may be able to access that page but any changes will not take effect for real if your xbox account is a child account. If both are a child/teen account that page will take you to a page about adding a child
    account to a family.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Privacy and online security

Check if you have registered you account under 18+ of age
Thema:

1. privacy and online security - Similar Threads - privacy online security

2. privacy and online security settings

in XBoX on Windows
    privacy and online security settings: It does not let me change it because when I choose the option, an error occurs 6865cd60-02c2-440f-b9d2-479b4cc15dea
  3. configuracion de privacidad y seguridad en linea [Privacy and security Settings online]

in XBoX on Windows
    configuracion de privacidad y seguridad en linea [Privacy and security Settings online]: No me deja cambiarla porque al momento de elegir la configuración, me salta un error [Translation: Not let me change it because when choosing the settings, I skip an error ]...
  4. i can't change my privacy and online security since 2 day

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't change my privacy and online security since 2 day: when i try to submit the change its send me this error message : [Mod Removed-Personal Information] 31ea8d95-0f60-47bc-8f27-be118b74795e
  5. privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft: People can not play minecraft (and other games) online in Windows 10. it appears that I have to allow the settings of privacy and security settings online. As I do not have an Xbox One, I did it...
  6. Privacy and online security

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy and online security: Just bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but i cant connect to my friends realm. My settings are correct but i still cant get past this error message please help. [img] [img]...
  7. I can not change my privacy and security information online..

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not change my privacy and security information online..: Hello, since a few days I bought minecraft on nintendo switch. The problem: I can not play Realms and I am asked to change my privacy and security settings on the site aka.ms/accountsettings. It...
  8. Privacy and online security PROBLEM !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy and online security PROBLEM !: I need help! When I launch Minecraft and I try to add a friend it tell me that I have to modify my privacy and online security settings on xbox.com. So i went on the site and then I change online...
  9. Error privacy and online security

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error privacy and online security: Good evening, I have a problem with this account, I recently bought sea of thieves and once I played the game, it told me to set the privacy and security settings online, I allowed everything...
  10. Can't change online privacy & security settings to allow multplayer for my son's ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change online privacy & security settings to allow multplayer for my son's ...: Hi! My son gets an error message when trying to play in multiplayer mode on Battlefront. It instructs to change the security/privacy settings by logging into the Xbox One account. 1. When...