privacy and online security

Discus and support privacy and online security in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why will it not let me get on minecraft realms ?????? 1179f3f9-f3dc-4607-b96c-3a8ee68533f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brettdavis4, Sep 9, 2019.

1. brettdavis4
    brettdavis4 Guest

why will it not let me get on minecraft realms ??????

:)

brettdavis4, Sep 9, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Privacy and online security

This means your xbox account is a child account. If your xbox account is a child account that can't be changed in any way - even changing the birth date - as your xbox birthdate is connected to the first birthdate entered when creating your account. If that
    is so, you will need an adult to create an account, invite you to a family group and change some privacy settings for you. For more info on this contact xbox support about your account: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If your microsoft account is an adult account you may be able to access that page but any changes will not take effect for real if your xbox account is a child account. If both are a child/teen account that page will take you to a page about adding a child
    account to a family.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Privacy and online security

Check if you have registered you account under 18+ of age
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

game download

6. CyberJunk101 Win User
Thema:

1. privacy and online security - Similar Threads - privacy online security

2. privacy and online security settings

in XBoX on Windows
    privacy and online security settings: It does not let me change it because when I choose the option, an error occurs 6865cd60-02c2-440f-b9d2-479b4cc15dea
  3. configuracion de privacidad y seguridad en linea [Privacy and security Settings online]

in XBoX on Windows
    configuracion de privacidad y seguridad en linea [Privacy and security Settings online]: No me deja cambiarla porque al momento de elegir la configuración, me salta un error [Translation: Not let me change it because when choosing the settings, I skip an error ]...
  4. i can't change my privacy and online security since 2 day

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't change my privacy and online security since 2 day: when i try to submit the change its send me this error message : [Mod Removed-Personal Information] 31ea8d95-0f60-47bc-8f27-be118b74795e
  5. privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft: People can not play minecraft (and other games) online in Windows 10. it appears that I have to allow the settings of privacy and security settings online. As I do not have an Xbox One, I did it...
  6. Privacy and online security

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy and online security: Just bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but i cant connect to my friends realm. My settings are correct but i still cant get past this error message please help. [img] [img]...
  7. I can not change my privacy and security information online..

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not change my privacy and security information online..: Hello, since a few days I bought minecraft on nintendo switch. The problem: I can not play Realms and I am asked to change my privacy and security settings on the site aka.ms/accountsettings. It...
  8. Privacy and online security PROBLEM !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy and online security PROBLEM !: I need help! When I launch Minecraft and I try to add a friend it tell me that I have to modify my privacy and online security settings on xbox.com. So i went on the site and then I change online...
  9. Error privacy and online security

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error privacy and online security: Good evening, I have a problem with this account, I recently bought sea of thieves and once I played the game, it told me to set the privacy and security settings online, I allowed everything...
  10. Can't change online privacy & security settings to allow multplayer for my son's ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change online privacy & security settings to allow multplayer for my son's ...: Hi! My son gets an error message when trying to play in multiplayer mode on Battlefront. It instructs to change the security/privacy settings by logging into the Xbox One account. 1. When...