Privacy Error

Discus and support Privacy Error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] [img] I have change the privacy setting to Everyone for '''communicate with voice, text, or invites. But the Xbox One now detect it, someone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Markaz7821, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Markaz7821
    Markaz7821 Guest

Privacy Error

Privacy Error [​IMG]

Privacy Error [​IMG]

I have change the privacy setting to Everyone for '''communicate with voice, text, or invites.

But the Xbox One now detect it, someone can help me?

:)

Markaz7821, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Markaz7821 Win User

Privacy Error

[​IMG]

Thx u for helping.

Look like the app have data error so I log out and clear all data.

Login back and it fix.
  3. WPAK Win User

Privacy Error

Hi there,

if you were able to change the setting via
    http://account.xbox.com/settings

you may have to Sign out of the profile on the console and then sign back in again.

You can also try a Power cycle via:

try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

if the console still won't recognize the change then try the following:

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned before
    3. Redownload your profile ​ I

Let us know the results
  4. SpyShadow Win User

Privacy error

Please contact minecraft support with this issue if you have already open up everything in your privacy settings on xbox you should be good to go from this end. Seems to me that they are running into their own issues with accepting your privacy settings.

https://help.mojang.com/
  5. Guilhermemb1 Win User

Error 0x8015DC05

for me it was so, was changing privacy settings and the error happened
  6. heplun Win User

Error 0x80bd0014

me to need help with this error block privacy settings
Thema:

Privacy Error

1. Privacy Error - Similar Threads - Privacy Error

2. Unexpected error when changing privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unexpected error when changing privacy settings: Recently a friend invited me to a club on the Xbox app. I couldn't join the club because my privacy settings wouldn't allow it. This was no big deal since I've changed my privacy and online safety...
  3. error when changing privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    error when changing privacy settings: The game is trying to change the options so that I can add friends it shows me that there is an error and that I would try later and still is all the time please help. daniel...
  4. Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error: Hi, I'm unable to change a specific pricacy like being able to stream. I am in a microsoft family but the age is set on adult with 21+ no restrictions so theres no way that it shouldnt work....
  5. Unexpected error when I try to change my privacy and security settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unexpected error when I try to change my privacy and security settings: Hi, I've been trying for some days to change my privacy and security settings in order to play Minecraft on windows 10 with my friends (using xbox live). Howerver, when I try to do it, the message...
  6. Privacy error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy error: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I have a problem when trying to create a minecraft realms, when I try to create privacy error appears and I've already put everything in allow in the settings. Print:...
  7. Online & Privacy Settings - "Temporary Service Error"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online & Privacy Settings - "Temporary Service Error": Every time I attempt to change my profile to adult defaults, it errors out and tells me there was a "temporary service error" Any thoughts? These settings are outdated from my 360 and are...
  8. Unexpected error when updating privacy settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unexpected error when updating privacy settings?: Hi there, I was just trying to use gamebar today for windows and I tried using the broadcaster for the first time just to see what it was like. Turns out I was "banned" and so I assumed that...
  9. Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error: Hi, I'm unable to connect to multiplayer servers on my account. I get the following error message: You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up....
  10. Error when trying to update Privacy Settings on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when trying to update Privacy Settings on xbox.com: I cannot change my privacy settings on my account. When I go to this url Sign in to your Microsoft account I get the below, can anybody help? I tried a new browser. Is this a bug on MS side? Uh...