Privacy issues between xbox one and windows 10

Discus and support Privacy issues between xbox one and windows 10 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I do not play xbox anymore, but yesterday I went to a friend's house and played on his account. I realized that my account was online and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FireShoot14, Jul 30, 2019.

1. FireShoot14
    FireShoot14 Guest

Hello,
    I do not play xbox anymore, but yesterday I went to a friend's house and played on his account. I realized that my account was online and that it displayed the activity of my pc (leagues of legends). I did not know that this
    was possible and I can not see how my account is connected to my pc (I delete all associated devices on microsoft account and the xbox application is no longer on my PC for at least 2 years). How to remove this? It must be 5 years that my old friends on xbox
    see my content on pc?

On the screenshot, I'm not even connected on LoL, and it said my account is online playing LoL?

Privacy issues between xbox one and windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

FireShoot14, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. This happens because your account is still a Microsoft Account and you're still using the same account you used when you had the Xbox. If you don't want people to see that you're online then you can switch your account to Show Offline.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Unable to play on Realms Minecraft

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings

5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox on Windows 10

Hello DawsonMoodie,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing your privacy and online safety settings for Xbox on Windows 10. The article entitled, "Xbox
    One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids
    " contains steps on how to complete this process through the Xbox website. The option for Windows 10 privacy and online safety settings on our website will state, "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety."
    Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. maxen Win User

Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth PC connect problem

Thema:

1. Privacy issues between xbox one and windows 10 - Similar Threads - Privacy issues between

2. Privacy Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy Issue: I think that the Xbox Live Privacy settings are garbage; or, they are currently occupying a BROKEN state. Lets say your profile's privacy parameter is setup in a way to NOT show your captures and...
  3. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues: [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant...
  4. Recurring issue. Certain friends appear offline though their not. NAT open, privacy open....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recurring issue. Certain friends appear offline though their not. NAT open, privacy open....: Ive gone through many threads here and its obvious thousands of other users are having the same problem. Family members, who are obviously also friends on xbox live, consistantly appear offline....
  5. Online privacy settings issue for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Online privacy settings issue for Windows 10: I try to login in to my xbox account online (which sometimes doesn't work) so that I can change my online safety settings. I want to change my setting so that I can join a club in Forza Horizon 4....
  6. Privacy issue on Account settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy issue on Account settings: Hi everyone and thanks for reading my problem. The fact is that I can't create or join any club, any Minecraft win10 ed. realm, I can't accept invites for games because of "my privacy settings"....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue: Hello. I've been wanting to set up a minecraft realm for me and some friends of mine but I'm running into an issue. Whenever i try to create a Realm (on windows 10 edition) I am greeted with this...
  8. XBox Privacy settings issues on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Privacy settings issues on my account: Hi, I've just created my Xbox Live account and it seems I have some weird issues, I can't add any friends or change my Xbox 360 settings: [img] I've set everything to allow and it still doesn't...
  9. Sea of the thieves privacy issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of the thieves privacy issue: This error occurred (Windows 10, I do not use xbox), I followed the steps below and changed the privacy settings on xbox.com: I opened the game yesterday and received the error: You can not play...
  10. XBox Privacy settings issues on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Privacy settings issues on my account: Hi, I've just created my Xbox Live account and it seems I have some weird issues, I can't add any friends or change my Xbox 360 settings: [img] I've set everything to allow and it still doesn't...