Privacy & online safety

Discus and support Privacy & online safety in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought Minecraft Windows 10, and i can't succeed playing in multiplayer. Here's the problem : When i'm trying to change my Privacy &... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Moustapha BERRAKMOUCH, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Privacy & online safety

Hi,

I just bought Minecraft Windows 10, and i can't succeed playing in multiplayer.

Here's the problem : When i'm trying to change my Privacy & Online safety settings, i can pretty much change any of them, but not the one i'm looking for.

Privacy & online safety upload_2021-4-14_11-33-38.png

This error message always appear, and that since last week : "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later.".

My account is not a child account, neither a family one. I'm an adult, and why do i always have this message ! Privacy & online safety :(

There's no problem with other setting, as you can see on this screen :

Privacy & online safety upload_2021-4-14_11-35-39.png

So, can you guys help me please ?

Moustapha BERRAKMOUCH, Apr 14, 2021
  2. I feel like you guys haven't even read the problem

Moustapha BERRAKMOUCH, Apr 14, 2021
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

game download

4. xxosorojoxx Win User

HELP!

Check your Online Privacy Settings .. click customize and look through there .. here is a link with steps on how to get to the Online Safety and Privacy Settings: support.xbox.com/.../online-safety
  5. Vinny #1 Win User
  6. SiLeNt Ph0eNiX Win User

ERROR The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE.

7. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Halo 4 (I cant access my file share)

Thema:

Privacy & online safety

1. Privacy & online safety - Similar Threads - Privacy online safety

2. I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error: I was trying to join my friends minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp however when i look...
  3. Privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy & online safety settings: Through my browser on pc, I'm trying to access my privacy & online safety settings in XBOX settings but when I click the link to pull up the settings it just loads another of the exact same page...
  4. Privacy and online safety

in XBoX on Mobile
    Privacy and online safety: Whenever i try and go to the microsoft "privacy and online safety" page it just sends me straight back to the "manage app privacy settings on xbox" page. All i am trying to do is play mc realms w...
  5. Xbox privacy and Online safety

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox privacy and Online safety: The long version: I recently bought Minecraft™ so I could join a realm with a few of my buds. After purchasing and downloading it onto my Xbox I took the normal steps needed to to add a realm...
  6. Can't access my Privacy & Online Safety

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Privacy & Online Safety: Hello, ever since I made this Microsoft account back in February, I haven't been able to access my "Privacy & Online Safety" to change some settings. Every time I click it, it keeps bringing me...
  7. Privacy and online safety settings page glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy and online safety settings page glitch: I can't seem to be able to access my privacy and online safety settings page. Every time I try to go to the privacy and online safety settings page, it sends me back to the help page instead of...
  8. Problems with privacy and online safety setting acceptance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with privacy and online safety setting acceptance: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft and I already submited a report in xbox privacy and online safety b1a0c1d2-1b43-401b-bd27-9552955a2344
  9. Clicking the "Privacy and Online Safety" options kicks me back to the "Manage App Privacy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Clicking the "Privacy and Online Safety" options kicks me back to the "Manage App Privacy...: Pretty much as the title would suggest. When I attempt to access the Privacy and Online Safety settings for my account in Manage App Privacy Settings, it just kicks me back to the same page I'm on...
  10. privacy and online safety

in XBoX on Mobile
    privacy and online safety: Hello! Im trying to change the privacy settings on my account so i can join realms on minecraft bedrock. But the link for privacy and online safety settings doesnt work. Anyone able to help?...