Privacy settings allow button BUGGED

Discus and support Privacy settings allow button BUGGED in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’m trying to play Minecraft multiplayer and it wouldn’t allow me to, so I went to the Xbox website and the privacy settings on there and selected... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ThomasBrannon1, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Privacy settings allow button BUGGED

I’m trying to play Minecraft multiplayer and it wouldn’t allow me to, so I went to the Xbox website and the privacy settings on there and selected ALLOW but when I do and press submit the ALLOW doesn’t register and goes back to BLOCK as if I’ve never even selected ALLOW. I’ve tried everything. Please fix this bug

:)

ThomasBrannon1, Nov 22, 2021
  2. ThomasBrannon1 Win User

I’ve tried on phone, pc, ps4, and even a fire stick. None of them working. It’s 100% a glitch :( please help
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try doing it on a different browser, preferably Microsoft Edge. You try on different devices as well.
  4. TaIkDirty2Me Win User

How to make a party invite only using the new xbox game bar

There should be a setting button within the party that should allow you to control the party privacy.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon Control parental

Hi Sergio,

Some features in games have age restrictions and if it's not allowing you to use those features, then it's possible the account is listed as a child account based on the age used during account creation. Check your Xbox Live online privacy on your Xbox One
    or Xbox.com. From the Xbox, go to Settings>Account>Privacy & online safety>Xbox Live privacy, and if allows you to change your privacy settings, then it is an adult account and there is a bug with the game. If it does not allow you to change any of your privacy
    settings and asks for an adult account to sign in to makes changes then you have a child account and will need a parent account to allow these features in game.

Here is an article on Xbox online safety:
    https://privacy.microsoft.com/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety
  6. StevenSF3 Win User

Need advice on this?

Welcome KosmicFire

I have gotten a few similar messages myself. Its best to just keep reporting and blocking.

Or if you’d like you can change your privacy settings on your console by pressing the Xbox Button> Settings> Account. Then select Privacy & Online Safety> Xbox Live Privacy and you can customize your privacy settings to only allow messages from friends.
Thema:

1. Privacy settings allow button BUGGED - Similar Threads - Privacy settings allow

2. My parents account is lost and it’s old privacy settings won’t allow me to play realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    My parents account is lost and it’s old privacy settings won’t allow me to play realms: How do I change the permissions so I can play realms when we have no way to get onto the parent account. I’ve tried changing my age to be 18+ but Thenga,e still won’t let me play because of old...
  3. Xbox.com settings wont allow me to go into the privacy & online privacy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox.com settings wont allow me to go into the privacy & online privacy: When I go onto xbox.com to change my account settings on privacy & online privacy it just duplicates the page into another tab on the home page. Has anyone experienced this?...
  4. I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to...: Hi, I'm having issues with playing Multiplayer in a game called dragon ball xenoverse 2. I have allowed my Account to play multiplayer mode however it says that I cannot do multiplayer cause of my...
  5. Child accounts unable to access multiplayer in Minecraft despite privacy settings allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child accounts unable to access multiplayer in Minecraft despite privacy settings allowing...: Greetings, I have two child accounts linked to this organizer account and we are trying to play Minecraft together via crossplay with our Xbox One and my PC. I am able to add their accounts as...
  6. Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings to ALLOW in familty account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings to ALLOW in familty account: I am the administrator for the family account and need to change some of the Privacy & online safety settings for my son's account. I have changed the following to ALLOW for his profile. The...
  7. cant update my account privacy setting from "block" to "allow"

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant update my account privacy setting from "block" to "allow": I am trying to get my captures saved to my phone so I can upload them where I please. It tells me "You cannot share to social networks because of how your account is set up. To change this,...
  8. Can't change my privacy setting (especially the one that can allow you to join club on xbox)!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my privacy setting (especially the one that can allow you to join club on xbox)!: Hi ! I've tried multiple time to change the privacy setting on my microsoft account to be able to join a club on the xbox application. But everytime, the website refresh and the reset the...
  9. Xbox not allowing to change Privacy Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not allowing to change Privacy Settings: so ive been having trouble with my online and privacy settings. i signed in as me on the xbox website and went into online settings. i went down and changed my 'play online' and related settings...
  10. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10): Hello I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was set up as it was, I tried to relog into Xbox...