Privacy settings for xbox (pc)

Discus and support Privacy settings for xbox (pc) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When clicking privacy setting for xbox i get sent to beta.xbox.support pls help bf3555ee-6cc4-46c6-a894-e2a1765eae41 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jake nucifora, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Privacy settings for xbox (pc)

When clicking privacy setting for xbox i get sent to beta.xbox.support pls help

:)

jake nucifora, Apr 14, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings

3. XBF Brad A Win User

I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox

Hello Freddy

This link will work
    Privacy settings
    . There are other links if on a PC and such.

Thanks

brad

Xbox Forum team
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Question

Hello Progamer3,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. There are two ways you can access these settings, either through an Xbox console or on the account website. On the console go to settings>account>privacy and online safety then Xbox live privacy.

On the PC sign into the
    account website
    . Om the top you will see Privacy click that. Here is a guide also for

changing privacy settings

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Changing online privacy settings on windows 10 pc

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these issues with setting up the Online Privacy settings on your Windows 10 PC.

I would advise that you take a look into the following support article for a walk through on updating the Privacy and online safety settings on xbox.com.

Troubleshoot changing online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One

Go ahead and give it a try and then let us know if this has helped.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Privacy & online safety settings not working right

Thema:

Privacy settings for xbox (pc)

1. Privacy settings for xbox (pc) - Similar Threads - Privacy settings

2. How do i change my privacy settings?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do i change my privacy settings?: I was trying to chat with one of my friends on the xbox app and when i selected who i want to talk to it says that this feature is restricted or something and to change my settings on xbox.com in...
  3. Can't update my Xbox Live Privacy Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't update my Xbox Live Privacy Settings: Hey guy! So I myself don't own an Xbox console, but I have an Xbox account for Windows 10. I am trying to be able to access groups so I can create my own for certain friends to join. When I...
  4. Family privacy settings to play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family privacy settings to play online: I've been trying to change my daughter's online privacy settings so she can play Minecraft with friends on her phone. I will change everything to allow (no restrictions on anything) then hit...
  5. Can't add friends even after changing privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends even after changing privacy settings: This is reallt starting to annoy me , i changed privacy settings for communication and multiplayer , and had it set to friends and it was fine for a while so id add people that i wanted ti be able...
  6. Microsoft privacy settings change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft privacy settings change: I am trying to play Minecraft while logged in of course off of Xbox but it says to change my privacy settings so I click on the links they give me to fix it and it never takes me to where I need...
  7. Xbox privacy settings will not update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox privacy settings will not update: Hello, I have been trying to update my privacy settings for Xbox by pressing update so I can add friends but it acts like I didn't. It hasn't been changing and on the Xbox app it still tells me to...
  8. Limited Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Limited Privacy Settings: [img] Hello why do i have only these privacy settings on my account? 38b55fc2-b83e-408b-9e64-881266efa3b6
  9. Privacy Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy Settings: I am about to be 18 and have come to realize that I have child restrictions on my xbox account... I can't use my own account to change those policies, but I don't know what account has parental...
  10. How to open privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to open privacy settings: I cannot access privacy settings 0d4dbb6d-bcde-406c-bf93-78585475f0ba