Privacy settings on xbox

Discus and support Privacy settings on xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I cannot find the privacy setting on xbox website even after i log in. How do i get to privacy settings? 98bdfe22-807e-4d95-ab36-4b19f386ceba Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Severecookie833, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Privacy settings on xbox

I cannot find the privacy setting on xbox website even after i log in. How do i get to privacy settings?

:)

Severecookie833, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

xbox privacy settings

Have you tried to reset your console? Try a hard reset, too.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Privacy settings on xbox

Have a look in the link below.

You will find all the possible places to change your privacy settings i there.

Might want to copy the URL and paste in your browser.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-za/help/4482922/xbox-one-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-for-parents-and-kids
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox privacy settings

Just report or block from the console anyone that is harassing you
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox privacy settings

Hello Myselium!

Has there been an attempt to uninstall the application itself to see if the changes had not been updated?

Try following this neat link for How to uninstall apps on Windows 10.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
  6. choppyseize Win User

xbox privacy settings

Hi #thebuildergurl

As ChiefJoboo said you can only make those changes through the parent account, Also keep in mind that while you can change your age anytime you want, The system won't recognize it if you're trying this through the child account. This is to prevent kids from
    bypassing things.
Thema:

Privacy settings on xbox

1. Privacy settings on xbox - Similar Threads - Privacy settings

2. Xbox Privacy settings and Multiplayer games not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Privacy settings and Multiplayer games not working.: I have been attempting to set up a Minecraft realm, but it brings me back to the issue I have been having for probably the past year; Though all of my privacy settings are correct and enabled, I...
  3. privacy and online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    privacy and online safety settings: i need permission to use minecraft realms on "nintendo switch" but i don't know how to change the right settings. dca4b4c5-14bb-42f0-a157-d9d9fc4e5a0e
  4. Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox: Recently I have been trying to use Xbox live with Minecraft to play multiplayer with friends. I own an Xbox one with Minecraft on it that I wanted to use to play with my friends, but when I...
  5. Changing account privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Changing account privacy settings: I have been trying to change my account privacy settings so that I can add friends on the xbox app, and join them on Minecraft. After a day of searching I finally located the privacy settings....
  6. Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings: Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your...
  7. Minecraft and online privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and online privacy settings: So i have been trying to play to cross-platform on my ps4 but when i am prompted to go to aka.ms/accountsettings , it justs send me to the xbox support page. I just want to change my account...
  8. minecraft Pocket edition privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft Pocket edition privacy settings: so, when i logged in into my ipad on minecraft PE, it asked me to go and review my privacy settings on the website. but i did all the steps it told me, and i could not reach the xbox/windows 10...
  9. Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Privacy Settings: I was trying to play Minecraft mobile realms with my friends because I have a PlayStation but it told me I had to make a Microsoft account and change privacy settings. So I made a Microsoft...
  10. Changing Privacy & Online Safety Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Privacy & Online Safety Settings: I've been trying to start a realm for Minecraft Bedrock (win10) but everytime I try it says i need to change my "privacy & online safety" settings in order to do so. So i go to the website...