privacy settings xbox / profile xbox

Discus and support privacy settings xbox / profile xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In the upper right corner I click on my profile, then I click on the Xbox profile and this page appears: [img] What should I do to have site like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KubaBieniek, Apr 9, 2020.

1. KubaBieniek
    KubaBieniek Guest

In the upper right corner I click on my profile, then I click on the Xbox profile and this page appears:

privacy settings xbox / profile xbox [​IMG]

What should I do to have site like this bellow:

privacy settings xbox / profile xbox [​IMG]

I noticed that in the link I have "beta.support.xbox.com" not "account.xbox.com"

Help me privacy settings xbox / profile xbox :(

:)

KubaBieniek, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Christian Schmucker Win User

Solution for me!

hello, KubaBieniek you need to click on your profile picture in the top right of the second picture you posted then you'll see three dots like ... then click Xbox settings and it should take you to a site that looks like this.
    [​IMG]

I hope this can help you.
    Hi,

I had the same problem,

so I tried this out too, but when I got to Microsoft's website, I couldn't even sign in, because I couldn't click on the sign-in button, seemed like there is no URL link. So I searched for some solutions and I found out that I had to change my internet browser
    (was using google chrome and changed to Microsoft Edge) and I finally could sign in. But when I tried to click on the 3 dots and go to Xbox settings, it sent me to Xbox support... I had it in Czech, so I changed the language to English (United States worked
    for me, but other states could too I think) and tried it again and then it sent me to this site (mentioned in the quote). So I changed the settings and can play/access online features.

I hope i made it clear.
  3. BumHead9 Win User

I contacted microsoft and they figured it out. You need to change your account age to be over 18. Mine was 17 for some reason, so i changed the date of birth.
  4. KubaBieniek Win User

None of these things work ;(
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

hello, KubaBieniek you need to click on your profile picture in the top right of the second picture you posted then you'll see three dots like ... then click Xbox settings and it should take you to a site that looks like this.
    [​IMG]

I hope this can help you.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

I'll be honest I couldn't find a way to fix the parental controls without being on an Xbox one console. it doesn't help that they changed how to change your privacy settings and parental control settings.
Thema:

1. privacy settings xbox / profile xbox - Similar Threads - privacy settings profile

2. Problema impostazioni privacy[Translation-Privacy Settings Issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema impostazioni privacy[Translation-Privacy Settings Issue]: Salve, per qualche motivo un mio amico riesce a visualizzare delle impostazioni che io non vedo e mi bloccano l'accesso alla chat su Phantasy star online 2. Come faccio a vederle?...
  3. Xbox Privacy/Family Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Privacy/Family Settings: Hi guys! I created an Xbox amount (this one) and the problem is I can't talk to or hear people in chats that i haven't added. do you know how to change this? Every time i try to change the setting...
  4. Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings: Since April, I've been trying to change the privacy and online safety setting on my xbox live account that lets me add friends. I do not have an xbox, but I do have some PC games I would like to...
  5. Minecraft Realms Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Privacy Settings: So when I tried to join a realm on the Nintendo Switch, it said that I couldn't join due to how my privacy settings are configured. I saw some posts related to this, and they all had something...
  6. Can’t invite friends on mine craft due to Privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t invite friends on mine craft due to Privacy settings: hi, i recently signed into microsoft xbox minecraft. I need to change account settings to allow friend invites etc cd2c1c74-a560-46c3-b02a-738f793b9323
  7. Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings): This happens on all devices and browsers, tried ever tip in the book. (both on wifi and mobile network) even took the trip to the neighbour, same result. On the Xbox I cannot access "online...
  8. Profile privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Profile privacy settings: I can't friend my friend because I have a privacy setting saying i can't do things online. So i looked around and can't find anything.I NEED to find out how to do it....
  9. Problem With download my profile and acess to privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With download my profile and acess to privacy settings: Hello , I'm okay to download my profile in my new console after loading the data , e- mail and password , select the storage location after the loading screen ( the 1st picture) the console lock...
  10. Non-Live Accounts Cannot Change Profile/Account/Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-Live Accounts Cannot Change Profile/Account/Privacy Settings: Our Xbox 360 has 4 accounts, but only one of the accounts is a Xbox Live Subscriber. The Live subscriber is the ONLY account on the console that can change their Profile, Account, and Privacy. The...