privacy settings

Discus and support privacy settings in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can't change my privacy settings the websites won't work 26ad2bff-743d-4702-a5a1-f64fc6b16d44 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MavrickJohnson, Aug 12, 2019.

1. privacy settings

I can't change my privacy settings the websites won't work

:)

MavrickJohnson, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Privacy Settings

when I try to play minecraft and it keeps saying I have to change my privacy settings, I can't find no place to change my settings and when I visit the website there is no way for me to change my settings. This is a rip off.
    Hey there,

This thread is old, and the Original Poster may have found a solution to their problem. That being said, forums work better when you have your own thread which will allow you to mark a response as answer.

In terms of this problem. To change privacy settings, please:

1. Go to: https://account.xbox.com,
    2. Click onto Profile,
    3. Select Privacy Settings
    4. Sign into your Microsoft Account again, and complete security challenge if it asks you to,
    5. You will now be presented with a page Privacy and Online Safety,
    6. and change away
    Hope this helps,

Regards,
  3. SlamminSam14 Win User

Privacy Settings

I have the same problem except that when I want to keep my online block it keep resetting to everybody...it is like does not save my changes .. I keep calling about but seems like nobody knows what is wrong.. I even did a factory reset and still having same
    problem
  4. rallidae87 Win User

privacy settings

Me too! Help!

When I go to Xbox page to adjust I get a "you found a glitch" page.
  5. Sam Campbell04 Win User

Privacy settings

It also effects the xbox app by not letting me join clubs
  6. onyxishere Win User

Privacy settings

Sorry to hear you're having issues. You should be able to change your purchase settings from this link

account.xbox.com/Settings
Thema:

privacy settings

1. privacy settings - Similar Threads - privacy settings

2. It says i have to change my privacy setting to go online

in XBoX on Windows
    It says i have to change my privacy setting to go online: I am trying to play games online on my pc with the xbox game pass and so it says when i try to go online to sign in to a account with online access so i tried going into my online setting but...
  3. プライバシーとオンラインの安心設定[Translation-Privacy and safe online settings]

in XBoX Accessibility
    プライバシーとオンラインの安心設定[Translation-Privacy and safe online settings]: xboxのプライバシーとオンラインの安心設定を変更しようとすると、予期しないエラーが発生しましたと出て、設定を何も変更できない。 [Translation-When I try to change my privacy and online safety settings on my xbox, I get an unexpected error and I can't change...
  4. Privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy settings: After changing some of my privacy settings i cannot access many of my online games, i have changed it to a custom adult account allowing most of everything but i still cannot play games. The issue...
  5. I cant change my privacy settings for my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant change my privacy settings for my xbox account: I try to go to change my account settings at https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one but there is no settings or anything like...
  6. can't edit privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX on Windows
    can't edit privacy & online safety settings: I just got xbox game pass and installed Grounded, but as I tried to join multiplayer it said I couldn't play online because of my privacy & online safety settings, but everytime I try to open the...
  7. Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy Settings: So I need to change the privacy settings on my account so I can play Minecraft with friends. I go to the website and it takes me to the help page and I read it then I click on a link and it takes...
  8. Son can't play Levelhead due to ""the current users privacy settings for user generated...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son can't play Levelhead due to ""the current users privacy settings for user generated...: We have an Xbox gamepass, and are set up for parental controls through a parent account online. We do not have an Xbox, they play games on their PCs. When trying to play Levelhead my son gets the...
  9. Xbox Privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked: I recently lost the ability to upload clips or screenshots to xbox live via my PC. When i went to check my privacy settings on my Xbox account i have 3 settings that are set to blocked. "Broadcast...
  10. My Privacy settings are not changing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Privacy settings are not changing.: The system is not allowing me to change my privacy settings on my account. I have tried both online, and on the Xbox itself, and nothing. When I do do it online however my changes just revert. I...