Privacy settings

Discus and support Privacy settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant get to accont.xbox.com to change pm privacy setting is there any other way i do this 8da5bd31-1e92-4264-8077-3bc5d84a3e0d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MavrickJohnson, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Privacy settings

I cant get to accont.xbox.com to change pm privacy setting is there any other way i do this

:)

MavrickJohnson, Aug 13, 2019
  2. MariaZef
    MariaZef New Member
    Currently using Google as my browser on this Windows 10 PC. Today I am getting a google popup when I open the browser that asks me to take a privacy check-up? I looked through the mile long privacy settings and I am highly concerned about the security and privacy of this browser. Fact is there is no privacy with this browser. How can you turn all of the things they collect off ? This is all supposed to take affect on May 25, 2018.

Privacy settings [​IMG]Privacy settings :)

MariaZef, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Privacy Settings

when I try to play minecraft and it keeps saying I have to change my privacy settings, I can't find no place to change my settings and when I visit the website there is no way for me to change my settings. This is a rip off.
    Hey there,

This thread is old, and the Original Poster may have found a solution to their problem. That being said, forums work better when you have your own thread which will allow you to mark a response as answer.

In terms of this problem. To change privacy settings, please:

1. Go to: https://account.xbox.com,
    2. Click onto Profile,
    3. Select Privacy Settings
    4. Sign into your Microsoft Account again, and complete security challenge if it asks you to,
    5. You will now be presented with a page Privacy and Online Safety,
    6. and change away
    Hope this helps,

Regards,
  4. SlamminSam14 Win User

Privacy Settings

I have the same problem except that when I want to keep my online block it keep resetting to everybody...it is like does not save my changes .. I keep calling about but seems like nobody knows what is wrong.. I even did a factory reset and still having same
    problem
  5. rallidae87 Win User

privacy settings

Me too! Help!

When I go to Xbox page to adjust I get a "you found a glitch" page.
  6. Sam Campbell04 Win User

Privacy settings

It also effects the xbox app by not letting me join clubs
  7. onyxishere Win User

Privacy settings

Sorry to hear you're having issues. You should be able to change your purchase settings from this link

account.xbox.com/Settings
Thema:

Privacy settings

1. Privacy settings - Similar Threads - Privacy settings

2. Online Privacy and Safety setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online Privacy and Safety setting: Minecraft Pocket Edition. We can't figure out how to change the online privacy and safety setting so we can add friends and join servers. Pls tell us! be619120-87d5-41bc-b206-86e94c960898
  3. I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings: all it does is lead me to the page telling you how to do it, then when I click on the link there saying I can change my settings by going there, it just leads me back to the same page... I want to...
  4. privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    privacy settings: I can't change my privacy settings the websites won't work 26ad2bff-743d-4702-a5a1-f64fc6b16d44
  5. Online Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Online Privacy Settings: I am trying to change the setting "You can join multiplayer games" to allow, but when I click submit, the page reloads, and it is back to block, so I can't change it. How do I make it save?!...
  6. Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings: I want to change the privacy settings on my child's account, but when I enter the xbox privacy settings, I can only find my Xbox Live account and my Microsoft account. I've tried to change the...
  7. Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings: I'm having troubles changing my Privacy & online safety settings, every time I hit the submit button, a pop-up would appear that says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." It's...
  8. Can't change privacy settings for Xbox on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change privacy settings for Xbox on Windows 10: I am using the xbox console companion app on windows 10 and to use parties it says I need to change my privacy settings. When trying to access account.xbox.com I am constantly redirected back to...
  9. Problems with privacy and online safety setting acceptance

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problems with privacy and online safety setting acceptance: Hey I'm trying to join a realm in minecraft on my phone and I can't. When I accept it says that I need to change my settings so I change them and when I press submit a message saying "an...
  10. Having trouble changing privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble changing privacy settings: I was trying to upload some screenshots but I keep getting asked to change my privacy settings. I tried changing share game clips to Allow but when I hit submit it goes back to block. Same happens...