Privacy settings

Discus and support Privacy settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant get to accont.xbox.com to change pm privacy setting is there any other way i do this 8da5bd31-1e92-4264-8077-3bc5d84a3e0d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MavrickJohnson, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Privacy settings

I cant get to accont.xbox.com to change pm privacy setting is there any other way i do this

:)

MavrickJohnson, Aug 13, 2019
  2. MariaZef
    MariaZef New Member
    Currently using Google as my browser on this Windows 10 PC. Today I am getting a google popup when I open the browser that asks me to take a privacy check-up? I looked through the mile long privacy settings and I am highly concerned about the security and privacy of this browser. Fact is there is no privacy with this browser. How can you turn all of the things they collect off ? This is all supposed to take affect on May 25, 2018.

Privacy settings [​IMG]Privacy settings :)

MariaZef, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Privacy Settings

when I try to play minecraft and it keeps saying I have to change my privacy settings, I can't find no place to change my settings and when I visit the website there is no way for me to change my settings. This is a rip off.
    Hey there,

This thread is old, and the Original Poster may have found a solution to their problem. That being said, forums work better when you have your own thread which will allow you to mark a response as answer.

In terms of this problem. To change privacy settings, please:

1. Go to: https://account.xbox.com,
    2. Click onto Profile,
    3. Select Privacy Settings
    4. Sign into your Microsoft Account again, and complete security challenge if it asks you to,
    5. You will now be presented with a page Privacy and Online Safety,
    6. and change away
    Hope this helps,

Regards,
  4. SlamminSam14 Win User

Privacy Settings

I have the same problem except that when I want to keep my online block it keep resetting to everybody...it is like does not save my changes .. I keep calling about but seems like nobody knows what is wrong.. I even did a factory reset and still having same
    problem
  5. rallidae87 Win User

privacy settings

Me too! Help!

When I go to Xbox page to adjust I get a "you found a glitch" page.
  6. Sam Campbell04 Win User

Privacy settings

It also effects the xbox app by not letting me join clubs
  7. onyxishere Win User

Privacy settings

Sorry to hear you're having issues. You should be able to change your purchase settings from this link

account.xbox.com/Settings
Thema:

Privacy settings

1. Privacy settings - Similar Threads - Privacy settings

2. Cant change setting in Xbox privacy and online safety.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change setting in Xbox privacy and online safety.: I recently bought Sea of Thieves for the pc. I tried to play it but it said that I needed to change my Xbox privacy and online safety settings, I go to do this but every time I click on the...
  3. Paramètres confidentialité manquant [Missing privacy settings]

in XBoX on Windows
    Paramètres confidentialité manquant [Missing privacy settings]: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas accéder certains paramètres qui sont normalement accessibles tout le monde mais moi non je ne les ai pas. Paramètre tel que : Les autres peuvent communiquer avec la voix...
  4. Changing Xbox Live Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Changing Xbox Live Privacy Settings: I have had an issue with not being able to see chat of people who aren’t my xbox live friends, and I can’t find where to change the privacy settings on the website. Any links to help would be...
  5. Problems with privacy settings (I think)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problems with privacy settings (I think): Iv’e been having a really frustrating issue, i think something is wrong with my privacy settings. On minecraft am i not able to read other peoples messages on the in game chat and they cant read...
  6. I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings: I have Minecraft on my phone and got really frustrated when it said: "you can't do multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up". I searched online and the only way to change it is...
  7. Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add...: Je n'arrive pas modifier les paramètres de confidentialité et de sécurité en ligne afin de pouvoir ajouter des amis pour jouer minecraft on line sur switch Merci pour votre aide [Translation-I...
  8. Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Privacy Settings: I have left my Microsoft family but my account still thinks I'm a child and I can't even change my own privacy settings. What do i do? 8b770800-7d00-4ec4-b2a2-03880d0f724f
  9. Xbox Online Privacy Settings Bug?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Online Privacy Settings Bug?: I know this is a known issue but I am trying to see if anyone has found any solution to this? Any online game shows an error message along the lines of; "You cannot play online because of how...
  10. Datenschutz Einstellungen ändern nicht möglich[Translation-Privacy settings not possible]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Datenschutz Einstellungen ändern nicht möglich[Translation-Privacy settings not possible]: Ich versuche seit Monaten meine Datenschutz Einstellungen zu ändern ich will Clubs beitreten können und Streamen ABER es geht nicht es lässt sich nicht ändern die beiden Einstellungen werden immer...