Privacy settings

Discus and support Privacy settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to create a realm on minecraft for me and some friends to play on but i can not do so since im being told i need to update my privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarshallTeague, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Privacy settings

Im trying to create a realm on minecraft for me and some friends to play on but i can not do so since im being told i need to update my privacy settings that when i go to the settings show that they are already on the settings that they need to be. was
    wondering if anyone knew how to fix this since when i look it up every other thread is locked and no one has posted anything on how to fix it

:)

MarshallTeague, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Privacy Settings

when I try to play minecraft and it keeps saying I have to change my privacy settings, I can't find no place to change my settings and when I visit the website there is no way for me to change my settings. This is a rip off.
    Hey there,

This thread is old, and the Original Poster may have found a solution to their problem. That being said, forums work better when you have your own thread which will allow you to mark a response as answer.

In terms of this problem. To change privacy settings, please:

1. Go to: https://account.xbox.com,
    2. Click onto Profile,
    3. Select Privacy Settings
    4. Sign into your Microsoft Account again, and complete security challenge if it asks you to,
    5. You will now be presented with a page Privacy and Online Safety,
    6. and change away
    Hope this helps,

Regards,
  3. SlamminSam14 Win User

Privacy Settings

I have the same problem except that when I want to keep my online block it keep resetting to everybody...it is like does not save my changes .. I keep calling about but seems like nobody knows what is wrong.. I even did a factory reset and still having same
    problem
  4. rallidae87 Win User

privacy settings

Me too! Help!

When I go to Xbox page to adjust I get a "you found a glitch" page.
  5. Sam Campbell04 Win User

Privacy settings

It also effects the xbox app by not letting me join clubs
  6. onyxishere Win User

Privacy settings

Sorry to hear you're having issues. You should be able to change your purchase settings from this link

account.xbox.com/Settings
Thema:

Privacy settings

1. Privacy settings - Similar Threads - Privacy settings

2. privacy and online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    privacy and online safety settings: i need permission to use minecraft realms on "nintendo switch" but i don't know how to change the right settings. dca4b4c5-14bb-42f0-a157-d9d9fc4e5a0e
  3. Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox: Recently I have been trying to use Xbox live with Minecraft to play multiplayer with friends. I own an Xbox one with Minecraft on it that I wanted to use to play with my friends, but when I...
  4. Changing account privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Changing account privacy settings: I have been trying to change my account privacy settings so that I can add friends on the xbox app, and join them on Minecraft. After a day of searching I finally located the privacy settings....
  5. Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings: Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your...
  6. Minecraft and online privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and online privacy settings: So i have been trying to play to cross-platform on my ps4 but when i am prompted to go to aka.ms/accountsettings , it justs send me to the xbox support page. I just want to change my account...
  7. minecraft Pocket edition privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft Pocket edition privacy settings: so, when i logged in into my ipad on minecraft PE, it asked me to go and review my privacy settings on the website. but i did all the steps it told me, and i could not reach the xbox/windows 10...
  8. Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Privacy Settings: I was trying to play Minecraft mobile realms with my friends because I have a PlayStation but it told me I had to make a Microsoft account and change privacy settings. So I made a Microsoft...
  9. Changing Privacy & Online Safety Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Privacy & Online Safety Settings: I've been trying to start a realm for Minecraft Bedrock (win10) but everytime I try it says i need to change my "privacy & online safety" settings in order to do so. So i go to the website...
  10. Privacy and online satiety/ xbox settings bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy and online satiety/ xbox settings bug: I am trying to join a minecraft realm with cross platform people. When I try to join the realm it says I need to change my privacy and online safety settings. When I would go to xbox.com to change...