privacy settings

Discus and support privacy settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi so heres the thing. i play minecraft on my ps4 with my connected microsoft account. i wanted to join my friend's realm and there is no button so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by b00pie, Nov 22, 2020.

1. b00pie
    b00pie Guest

privacy settings

hi so heres the thing. i play minecraft on my ps4 with my connected microsoft account. i wanted to join my friend's realm and there is no button so i find out i need to look into my privacy settings on microsoft. i try to find my privacy settings but i
    keep getting redirected to the xbox support page for family and online privacy where everything i click there redirects me to the same page. i dont know why i keep getting redirected there and ive tried going into my xbox settings but that doesnt work either
    i just get redirected to that same page. if anyone knows how to fix this or knows a way for ps4 players to fix this please help

:)

b00pie, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Privacy Settings

when I try to play minecraft and it keeps saying I have to change my privacy settings, I can't find no place to change my settings and when I visit the website there is no way for me to change my settings. This is a rip off.
    Hey there,

This thread is old, and the Original Poster may have found a solution to their problem. That being said, forums work better when you have your own thread which will allow you to mark a response as answer.

In terms of this problem. To change privacy settings, please:

1. Go to: https://account.xbox.com,
    2. Click onto Profile,
    3. Select Privacy Settings
    4. Sign into your Microsoft Account again, and complete security challenge if it asks you to,
    5. You will now be presented with a page Privacy and Online Safety,
    6. and change away
    Hope this helps,

Regards,
  3. SlamminSam14 Win User

Privacy Settings

I have the same problem except that when I want to keep my online block it keep resetting to everybody...it is like does not save my changes .. I keep calling about but seems like nobody knows what is wrong.. I even did a factory reset and still having same
    problem
  4. rallidae87 Win User

privacy settings

Me too! Help!

When I go to Xbox page to adjust I get a "you found a glitch" page.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Privacy settings

Sorry to hear you're having issues. You should be able to change your purchase settings from this link

account.xbox.com/Settings
  6. Sam Campbell04 Win User

Privacy settings

It also effects the xbox app by not letting me join clubs
Thema:

privacy settings

1. privacy settings - Similar Threads - privacy settings

2. Xbox Privacy and Online Safety Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Privacy and Online Safety Settings: I am trying to add a friend on Xbox through the companion app on Windows 10. However, the app prevents me and says I need to change my privacy settings. I've gone through official help sites,...
  3. Xbox app privacy settings prevent me from seeing messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app privacy settings prevent me from seeing messages: Hello, I am wondering why I keep getting a message covering someone else's and my own messages, saying that my privacy settings won't allow me to see the message. It even says that it when there...
  4. I cant change my privacy settings / cannot access them

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my privacy settings / cannot access them: I am trying to play in a Minecraft realm but when I try to accept the invite, the game says that i need to update my privacy settings in order to play online. However, every link I press to get to...
  5. I can't get access to privacy and online safety setting on my Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get access to privacy and online safety setting on my Microsoft account.: I cant get access to Forza Horizon 4 auction house and i see people saying that is because "You can see and upload community creations" is blocked in my account. But when i try to change it i...
  6. My privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked

in XBoX on Mobile
    My privacy settings keep getting reverted to blocked: I've never had this problem until now. When I try downloading a clip from the xbox app onto my phone this pops up, "You cannot share to social networks because of how your account is setup. To...
  7. I can't change my privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my privacy settings: I'm not being able to change my privacy settings, when I go to [Settings >> Account >> Privacy & online safety >> Xbox Live Privacy], I mark the "Adult defaults" option and confirm, right after I...
  8. Privacy Setting Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy Setting Issues: Evening I have FIFA 21 on Xbox and my son has been happily playing FUT without any probles. Yesterday, he was unable to and was being told he had to buy a new membership. He doesnt as there is...
  9. Adding child accounts on iOS - Privacy settings not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding child accounts on iOS - Privacy settings not working: I have MInecraft on a PC and my kids have minecraft on their iPads. I'm trying to add them as friends so that I can get them set up with a Realms account. I've tried following the steps here on...
  10. Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...: I'm trying to play a LAN game with my child. I've tried both direct connect to a local server AND joining via LAN play. In Minecraft for Windows 10, When I try to go to Play -> Servers in-game on...