privacy settings

Discus and support privacy settings in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; hi so, i need help. i can't change my privacy settings. i've tried watching videos. the videos had the same layout as mine but it didn't work still. i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by edible tidepods, Jul 18, 2021.

1. privacy settings

hi so, i need help. i can't change my privacy settings. i've tried watching videos. the videos had the same layout as mine but it didn't work still. i went onto the website, the website sent me in a loop, whenever i pressed the privacy settings it brought me to the same page, i downloaded the app as well, searched up to change my privacy settings, it said go into account and system, settings, account, i didn't find the account part, there was a section in settings for account but under the catagory was only linked accounts. i don't know what to do now and would appreciate the help. thank you.

:)

edible tidepods, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Privacy Settings

when I try to play minecraft and it keeps saying I have to change my privacy settings, I can't find no place to change my settings and when I visit the website there is no way for me to change my settings. This is a rip off.
    Hey there,

This thread is old, and the Original Poster may have found a solution to their problem. That being said, forums work better when you have your own thread which will allow you to mark a response as answer.

In terms of this problem. To change privacy settings, please:

1. Go to: https://account.xbox.com,
    2. Click onto Profile,
    3. Select Privacy Settings
    4. Sign into your Microsoft Account again, and complete security challenge if it asks you to,
    5. You will now be presented with a page Privacy and Online Safety,
    6. and change away
    Hope this helps,

Regards,
  3. SlamminSam14 Win User

Privacy Settings

I have the same problem except that when I want to keep my online block it keep resetting to everybody...it is like does not save my changes .. I keep calling about but seems like nobody knows what is wrong.. I even did a factory reset and still having same
    problem
  4. rallidae87 Win User

privacy settings

Me too! Help!

When I go to Xbox page to adjust I get a "you found a glitch" page.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Privacy settings

Sorry to hear you're having issues. You should be able to change your purchase settings from this link

account.xbox.com/Settings
  6. Sam Campbell04 Win User

Privacy settings

It also effects the xbox app by not letting me join clubs
Thema:

privacy settings

1. privacy settings - Similar Threads - privacy settings

2. How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??: How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do? 176c1f92-d81b-4199-84a3-203e629e442c
  3. How can I change my privacy settings on pc or mobile??

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change my privacy settings on pc or mobile??: I've tried to see if I can, and it keeps telling me that you need an Xbox/Xbox controller, I don't know if this is really needed. If this is not, feel free to tell me, I might just be dumb on this...
  4. Don't know how to change online privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Don't know how to change online privacy settings: I'm trying to add friends and join servers on Minecraft (on mobile) but I can't seem to find how to do it. 3b32513f-374b-4164-95d9-fc9ee9e845dd
  5. Can’t see chat and can’t change privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t see chat and can’t change privacy settings: Hi, I play on the switch and I use an Xbox live account to play Minecraft. I can’t see the chat when I log into servers like the hive, other than server messages and my own chat This doesn’t apply...
  6. Whenever I sign in, it brings me to the "Manage app privacy settings on Xbox"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I sign in, it brings me to the "Manage app privacy settings on Xbox": Whenever I sign in, it brings me to the "Manage app privacy settings on Xbox" page and I cannot access my settings. I am using a windows laptop and wanting to play minecraft bedrock. However,...
  7. Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error: Same problem as this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-update-privacy-and-online-safety-settings/139586c9-f0c9-4f18-8e36-69637e0f0102, I don't understand why this...
  8. Can't Update My Privacy and Online Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update My Privacy and Online Settings: Hello Everyone, I need some help on how to update my privacy settings for the xbox. I just got the gamepass and got the game Forza Horizon 4. The game gifted me cars and a few other things, but I...
  9. Unable to reach "Privacy & Online Safety" setting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reach "Privacy & Online Safety" setting: So I've bought Minecraft. It says "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings" When I hover above the Multiplayer or Realms button. I decided to google it. Not all...
  10. Xbox family privacy and online safety settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox family privacy and online safety settings: Since yesterday my xbox anytime I log onto for honor it erases my emblems and says I cant view other people's content due to a privacy setting so I got my moms permission to try and fix the issue...