Privacy violation?

Discus and support Privacy violation? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend and I were chatting over voice messages when I sent one that seemed a little off. I had sent someone elses voice messages. I'm a American... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by K̴̛̈́̍͛͋̍͂̅̀́̓̿̌̎̀̎̊̀͊̓̚̚͘, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Privacy violation?

My friend and I were chatting over voice messages when I sent one that seemed a little off. I had sent someone elses voice messages. I'm a American teenager with a semi-deep voice. The voice message I sent was of a (around 10? years old)
    kid speaking in a different language. It couldn't of been a bot because he was breathint in his mic. Is thid technically a privacy violation?

:)

K̴̛̈́̍͛͋̍͂̅̀́̓̿̌̎̀̎̊̀͊̓̚̚͘, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Lord Dirt Win User

Privacy

I dont mind it coming with the XB1 bundle for $500 but I dont want to plug it in unless I want to. If something comes along that I like I would plug it in for the occasion and unplug it when I was done. Simple!
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Privacy

@Bruno,

Why did you hide your recently played games list?

Afraid that we might look and see that Kinect Adventures is on your played games list?

What a hypocrite! You're so against the evil Kinect that you bought one for your 360.

Please just go away.
  4. CoopII Win User

Privacy

@GATORSshouldbe1

I hear you and respect your valid response. Yes those Camera's are not in your home but some of the camera's such as Google street View are right outside your door. Those features are there to add to the gaming experience and is what is called next generation
    additions. We all worried about the potential to have them misused by a giant evil corporation. I can't speak on the why it needs to be plugged in because I don't know but I whiling to give them a shot to see how it improves or lessens my gaming experience.
  5. CoopII Win User

Privacy

I can quote as well from great people from the past that may not know how the world is today. A quote without context is just that a small phrase that means nothing. when he said this what threat was he referring to?

"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight". - Ben Franklin

But please explain what liberty is being given up by buying a game system?
  6. Zero Divided Win User

Privacy

"Why? Because I do not fully trust any corporation, or government."

---

i am with you on this, however, i believe that there will not be anymore spying happening beyond the level that most people already see with browsing the internet, otherwise some people will notice will notice large amounts of data being uploaded,
    i personally will be watching for what's being uploaded.
Thema:

Privacy violation?

1. Privacy violation? - Similar Threads - Privacy violation

2. Paramètres confidentialité manquant [Missing privacy settings]

in XBoX on Windows
    Paramètres confidentialité manquant [Missing privacy settings]: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas accéder certains paramètres qui sont normalement accessibles tout le monde mais moi non je ne les ai pas. Paramètre tel que : Les autres peuvent communiquer avec la voix...
  3. Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android: Hello! First time poster here. When I open the XBox app on my phone and click on a friends name I receive a message. "Access to feature blocked. You can't access this feature because of how your...
  4. Changing Xbox Live Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Changing Xbox Live Privacy Settings: I have had an issue with not being able to see chat of people who aren’t my xbox live friends, and I can’t find where to change the privacy settings on the website. Any links to help would be...
  5. Problems with privacy settings (I think)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problems with privacy settings (I think): Iv’e been having a really frustrating issue, i think something is wrong with my privacy settings. On minecraft am i not able to read other peoples messages on the in game chat and they cant read...
  6. I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings: I have Minecraft on my phone and got really frustrated when it said: "you can't do multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up". I searched online and the only way to change it is...
  7. Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add...: Je n'arrive pas modifier les paramètres de confidentialité et de sécurité en ligne afin de pouvoir ajouter des amis pour jouer minecraft on line sur switch Merci pour votre aide [Translation-I...
  8. Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Privacy Settings: I have left my Microsoft family but my account still thinks I'm a child and I can't even change my own privacy settings. What do i do? 8b770800-7d00-4ec4-b2a2-03880d0f724f
  9. Violating our privacy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Violating our privacy: we are in a private chat and we are family and you band my cousin for nothing and then are trying to make him pay to talk to someone about it you have no right to listen in on a private chat that...
  10. violation of privacy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    violation of privacy?: I've contacted (called/chat) billing support several times, but despite being guaranteed that the issue is resolved, my trouble remains. Maybe making it public will help? Every time i receive an...