Privacy

Discus and support Privacy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem because when I want to enter the world of realms in minecraft I can't and says "you can't play in multiplayer with a microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatiGala, Oct 6, 2019.

1. MatiGala
    MatiGala Guest

Privacy

I have a problem because when I want to enter the world of realms in minecraft I can't and says "you can't play in multiplayer with a microsoft account configured this way. Check and change your privacy settings on aka.ms/accountsettings
    "I tried to configure it somehow differently but it still doesn't help, please help

:)

MatiGala, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Lord Dirt Win User

Privacy

I dont mind it coming with the XB1 bundle for $500 but I dont want to plug it in unless I want to. If something comes along that I like I would plug it in for the occasion and unplug it when I was done. Simple!
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Privacy

@Bruno,

Why did you hide your recently played games list?

Afraid that we might look and see that Kinect Adventures is on your played games list?

What a hypocrite! You're so against the evil Kinect that you bought one for your 360.

Please just go away.
  4. CoopII Win User

Privacy

@GATORSshouldbe1

I hear you and respect your valid response. Yes those Camera's are not in your home but some of the camera's such as Google street View are right outside your door. Those features are there to add to the gaming experience and is what is called next generation
    additions. We all worried about the potential to have them misused by a giant evil corporation. I can't speak on the why it needs to be plugged in because I don't know but I whiling to give them a shot to see how it improves or lessens my gaming experience.
  5. CoopII Win User

Privacy

I can quote as well from great people from the past that may not know how the world is today. A quote without context is just that a small phrase that means nothing. when he said this what threat was he referring to?

"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight". - Ben Franklin

But please explain what liberty is being given up by buying a game system?
  6. Zero Divided Win User

Privacy

"Why? Because I do not fully trust any corporation, or government."

---

i am with you on this, however, i believe that there will not be anymore spying happening beyond the level that most people already see with browsing the internet, otherwise some people will notice will notice large amounts of data being uploaded,
    i personally will be watching for what's being uploaded.
Thema:

Privacy

1. Privacy - Similar Threads - Privacy

2. Xbox privacy settings inaccessible from pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox privacy settings inaccessible from pc: I am trying to change my privacy settings but it is telling me to sign into an Xbox. Is there a way I can bypass this to access my privacy settings since I do not have an Xbox?...
  3. How do I change my child's Xbox one privacy settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change my child's Xbox one privacy settings?: I have bought the game "Astroneer" for my child and he wants to play with one of his friends but when he tried to add his friend to his Xbox one account it says that he needs to change his privacy...
  4. Microsoft privacy issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft privacy issues: I play on the switch and it said I have to fix my privacy settings through here but it's not working? I don't know what to do cause it says it's something with my Microsoft account...
  5. Cannot change Xbox Privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change Xbox Privacy settings: I am attempting to change my privacy settings, in order to allow myself to see community creations. I am doing this because I am barred from many online functions in my games. When I try to apply...
  6. Cannot change privacy settings on xbox website

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change privacy settings on xbox website: anytime i try to go to my xbox account page, it brings me to the xbox support page https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one. I...
  7. Account and privacy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account and privacy: My xbox was not really mine, but of a friend of mine who lent me until he then found the right opportunity to sell it. I enter my data and so far so quiet, today my friend calls me and the dice to...
  8. Minecraft Realms privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms privacy settings: I recently got back into minecraft and wanted to get back onto my realm, however when I get into the menu, it says a message along the lines of "you cannot play realms due to how your online...
  9. Cant change my switch minecraft account and privacy settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant change my switch minecraft account and privacy settings.: I have an account on Minecraft ( Switch Edition ), i try to play in servers or with my friends/find friends it says you cant do this because of the way your account is set up. I google its option...
  10. Configuracion de privacidad Microsoft [Microsoft Privacy Settings]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Configuracion de privacidad Microsoft [Microsoft Privacy Settings]: Hola a todos. Mi problema es el siguiente: Hace una semana que no puedo jugar en linea pero esto solo sucede en la red wifi de mi casa puesto que juego en la red de mi oficina y ahi entro...