Private match patch

Discus and support Private match patch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With the latest announcement of a new update that adds private matches plus other fixes/nerfs to Titanfall on all platforms I was excited to get to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Murph1963, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Murph1963
    Murph1963 Guest

Private match patch

With the latest announcement of a new update that adds private matches plus other fixes/nerfs to Titanfall on all platforms I was excited to get to play some games with just my friends. I'm not that great at multiplayer but do enjoy them and find that I'm
    more tolerant of my buddies killing me repeatedly then faceless strangers.

After numerous attempts to find out how to get the update and deleting my Titanfall data plus system cache and a hard restart ............... nothing ....... other then the 64mb update from the initial basic install of game data.

I went on-line to the Respawn Entertainment site and they refer us to EA for game support. Great, I thought, get the fix right from the horses mouth. After answering a few questions the EA rep gives up and suggests I go get help from XBOX as they are running
    the game.

After getting in contact with a great XBOX support rep ( thanks Raphael !) and was told that the most recent update that adds private matches is not active for the XBOX360 version of Titanfall yet.

So to make a long story short, does anyone have any idea when the update for the 360 will be out ? and why was it not made mention that the 360 version is not coming till later ?

I can't find any info other then it's out on all platforms now. (obviously not) I'm very suprised that no other XBOX 360 gamers have mentioned this at all.

Thanks, rant over !

:)

Murph1963, Apr 16, 2014
  2. FEARecon
    FEARecon Guest
    NO PRIVATE MATCHES?!?!?!?!

I heard private matches would come with a patch latter on.

FEARecon, Apr 16, 2014
  3. Titanfall-How to limit multiplayer?

They need to patch in private matches, leaderboards, map voting, and a server browser!!!!

DJ SANDSTORM407, Apr 16, 2014
  4. FEARecon Win User

I heard private matches would come with a patch latter on.
  5. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Titanfall-How to limit multiplayer?

They need to patch in private matches, leaderboards, map voting, and a server browser!!!!
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Burger town

Its been patched and you can choose either of the two zombie maps for private match, but they are Outbreak and Infected, NO "Burgertown" map. Burgertown is part of the Infected map.
  7. II Durbin II Win User

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"]

Better be private matches or EA will feel the wrath of my epic letter writing skills.

[/quote]

you have no epic skills

prove it, wheres your source?

and by the way, Alan Kurtz is coming to my house for a release party.....

do you get my point or do I need to explain?
  8. EVO Knight Win User

so you dont care that you cant create a platoon in battlelog < a feature they are heavily promoting> and then face off against a rival platoon, another feature they are promoting in battlelog>

you just want to form a 4 man squad and hit " randomize me" and never aspire to having 12 friends on xbox live who want to play in your squad?
Thema:

Private match patch

1. Private match patch - Similar Threads - Private match patch

2. Looking for private match players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for private match players: Looking for players who want to do private matches only, looking to build up my skills vs bots. Normally playing sometime between 8-midnight US eastern time. Thanks Please add me -...
  3. Someone please add me to a private match. Still haven't been able to play the game at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone please add me to a private match. Still haven't been able to play the game at all: I bought this game 3 days ago and still have not been able to play it. This is one of the most frustrating things ever. I was so excited to get it and now I can't even play...
  4. Unable to play the new maps in Private matches. (WIN10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play the new maps in Private matches. (WIN10): I seem unable to launch any kind of private game on either of the two new maps (Diner and Old Town), I can visually select both of the maps to play, but whenever I go to actually launch the maps...
  5. Gears of War: Private Matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War: Private Matches: Hey everyone, I am looking for 4-8 people to play some private games. The group I play with are on most nights from 8-11pm GMT. Just send me a message on the Xbox or reply on here if you are...
  6. loss of selectable bots in private match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    loss of selectable bots in private match: My friend and I play a private match of search and destroy against the bots, and before we could select 6 enemy bots, but recently we have only been able to select 5 enemy bots. Is this...
  7. Can't connect to a Private Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to a Private Match: Me and my buddy have been trying to connect to a private match together but it never works. It always says "creating match...", but just does that endlessly. sometimes, after a while, it will...
  8. EXO SURVIVAL TEAMMATES NEEDED. PRIVATE MATCHES AND MICs ONLY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EXO SURVIVAL TEAMMATES NEEDED. PRIVATE MATCHES AND MICs ONLY: I'M NOT HERE TO COMPLAIN. BUT I NEED SOME COOP TEAMMATES TO MURDER THESE XBOX LEADERBOARDS. I WANT TO PLAY ALL THE MAPS. I TO KILL ALL THE BAD GUYS. ANYBODY WANT IN ON THE ACTION. FEEL FREE TO...
  9. Anyone need Private Match players for Friday the 13th the Game? Let's hunt Jason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone need Private Match players for Friday the 13th the Game? Let's hunt Jason: My Quick Play multiplayer lobby has been EMPTY for an hour, except for me! Where the Friday the 13th players at? Hit me up if you need someone to join a Private Match until Gun Media, Illfonic...
  10. Civilization​ Revolution backwards compatibility error private matches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Civilization​ Revolution backwards compatibility error private matches: civilization Revolution just became backwards compatible for the Xbox one and me and my friends started up a private match and realized that there is like a glitch. When you invite them to the...