Private Matches (suggestion)

Discus and support Private Matches (suggestion) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Love the ability to play with just friends.....Totally agree with no leveling up in private matches....However, if there is no leveling up give the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RocNrolla, Apr 12, 2014.

1. RocNrolla
    RocNrolla Guest

Love the ability to play with just friends.....Totally agree with no leveling up in private matches....However, if there is no leveling up give the players access to every loadout, every unlock just like in games like COD Ghosts.

:)

RocNrolla, Apr 12, 2014
  2. Artayu
    Artayu Guest
    Private matches?

My guess is that you have to get so far into the game... I can't get past Cypress Flats because they keep kicking me out.... So I am stuck at the tutorials.

Artayu, Apr 12, 2014
  3. kraig4422
    kraig4422 Guest
    Private matches

Is there going to be a way to setup a match by yourself so you can practice with the vehicles and learn how to get better?

kraig4422, Apr 12, 2014
  4. II Durbin II Win User

NO PRIVATE MATCHES?!?!?!?!

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"]

Better be private matches or EA will feel the wrath of my epic letter writing skills.

[/quote]

you have no epic skills

prove it, wheres your source?

and by the way, Alan Kurtz is coming to my house for a release party.....

do you get my point or do I need to explain?
  5. EVO Knight Win User

so you dont care that you cant create a platoon in battlelog < a feature they are heavily promoting> and then face off against a rival platoon, another feature they are promoting in battlelog>

you just want to form a 4 man squad and hit " randomize me" and never aspire to having 12 friends on xbox live who want to play in your squad?
  6. Kramerllama Win User

Who cares? The majority of gamers are playing in public games anyway. Only a small percentage are in competitive clans that utilize private matches anyway. Get over it, its not the end of the world. Any and all MP game could have no private lobbies,
    and it wouldnt bother me none.
  7. MedicBorn Win User

hope they do was planing to play some matches with friends alone.
  8. vibroluxor Win User

[quote user="BigShotSmoov007"]

I think Dice will have private matches in the game.

[/quote]

Yo mang, you're guy in the room with the actual GAME, is there an option for priate matches or not?
Thema:

1. Private Matches (suggestion) - Similar Threads - Private Matches suggestion

2. Looking for private match players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for private match players: Looking for players who want to do private matches only, looking to build up my skills vs bots. Normally playing sometime between 8-midnight US eastern time. Thanks Please add me -...
  3. Someone please add me to a private match. Still haven't been able to play the game at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone please add me to a private match. Still haven't been able to play the game at all: I bought this game 3 days ago and still have not been able to play it. This is one of the most frustrating things ever. I was so excited to get it and now I can't even play...
  4. Unable to play the new maps in Private matches. (WIN10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play the new maps in Private matches. (WIN10): I seem unable to launch any kind of private game on either of the two new maps (Diner and Old Town), I can visually select both of the maps to play, but whenever I go to actually launch the maps...
  5. Gears of War: Private Matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War: Private Matches: Hey everyone, I am looking for 4-8 people to play some private games. The group I play with are on most nights from 8-11pm GMT. Just send me a message on the Xbox or reply on here if you are...
  6. loss of selectable bots in private match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    loss of selectable bots in private match: My friend and I play a private match of search and destroy against the bots, and before we could select 6 enemy bots, but recently we have only been able to select 5 enemy bots. Is this...
  7. Can't connect to a Private Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to a Private Match: Me and my buddy have been trying to connect to a private match together but it never works. It always says "creating match...", but just does that endlessly. sometimes, after a while, it will...
  8. EXO SURVIVAL TEAMMATES NEEDED. PRIVATE MATCHES AND MICs ONLY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EXO SURVIVAL TEAMMATES NEEDED. PRIVATE MATCHES AND MICs ONLY: I'M NOT HERE TO COMPLAIN. BUT I NEED SOME COOP TEAMMATES TO MURDER THESE XBOX LEADERBOARDS. I WANT TO PLAY ALL THE MAPS. I TO KILL ALL THE BAD GUYS. ANYBODY WANT IN ON THE ACTION. FEEL FREE TO...
  9. Anyone need Private Match players for Friday the 13th the Game? Let's hunt Jason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone need Private Match players for Friday the 13th the Game? Let's hunt Jason: My Quick Play multiplayer lobby has been EMPTY for an hour, except for me! Where the Friday the 13th players at? Hit me up if you need someone to join a Private Match until Gun Media, Illfonic...
  10. Civilization​ Revolution backwards compatibility error private matches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Civilization​ Revolution backwards compatibility error private matches: civilization Revolution just became backwards compatible for the Xbox one and me and my friends started up a private match and realized that there is like a glitch. When you invite them to the...