privilieges

Discus and support privilieges in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play online on rocket league but every time i try '' checking privilieges'' comes up, and then it goes straight to something went wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FredrikPedersen2, Aug 8, 2019.

1. privilieges

I am trying to play online on rocket league but every time i try '' checking privilieges'' comes up, and then it goes straight to something went wrong and gives me a error code that does'nt work. how can i fix this?

:)

FredrikPedersen2, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Kauso Win User

privilieges

My problem is similar but, my console just wont let me load up Rocket League at all. It lets me load up any other game and its giving me the error code that doesnt work.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

privilieges

Hello Frederick,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. There are a few reasons you could be getting this error.

1. The Xbox live subscription has run out or expired--Go to
      account website
      to see if active.
    2. Your Xbox live privacy settings are not configured correctly. Here is a link for

troubleshooting changing online privacy settings
    3. There is a temporary suspension on your account from Xbox. Go to the
      enforcement site
      and see if you see a hammer icon next to your name.
    4. There is a suspension on your account from rocket league. You will need to get with the developer of the game.
    Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

privilieges

Hey there Kauso

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to hopefully resolve the problem you're having with Rocket League. I can totally see how this could be confusing. If you are unable to get it to come up consistently, I would initially try the steps
    outlined in our Xbox One Game Freeze Solution

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

privilieges