Pro Bowling Gold Pin Purchase...How to download?

Discus and support Pro Bowling Gold Pin Purchase...How to download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the new Pro Bowlers game on Xbox One. I purchased the 3000 Gold Pins. Payment went thru and everything. Except...how do I get those 3000 Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jclguru, Oct 27, 2019.

1. jclguru
    jclguru Guest

I have the new Pro Bowlers game on Xbox One.

I purchased the 3000 Gold Pins. Payment went thru and everything.

Except...how do I get those 3000 Gold Pins to download to the game

itself on my console?

I tried going into the game itself and Pro Shop to select Gold Pins, but

that just goes to the Microsoft Store and its empty.

I don't see anything pending under My Game/Apps.

I have the Xbox Live Gold in case it matters.

Thanks

Doug

:)

jclguru, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

For content like that it should download automatically. If not, try closing the game out & restarting. If that doesn’t work I would do a hard reset of the console & finally if that doesn’t work contact support.
  4. tohellnbak Win User

kinect removal question: why it's impractical

I say if they come out with a pro bowling or golf game with K2 controls .. and hve it act 75% of realism.. the kinect is worth it for me... bowling, golf, even a good hunting game will be great
  5. Judge Win User

Getting any sweet Black Friday deals?

I got Brunswick Pro Bowling for like $10 at Target and Forza 4 for $27 there as well.
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

Please cancel your pre-orders

I'm learning to despise professional sports in general...used to love it.....but after Super Bowl XL, I'm convinced all pro-sports is controlled by cheating/ betting douchebaggary
Thema:

1. Pro Bowling Gold Pin Purchase...How to download? - Similar Threads - Pro Bowling Gold

2. Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro: My Microsoft Sudoku game no longer starts. Have reloaded Microsoft Solitaire collection and at the bottom chosen Microsoft Sudoku game and each time I start it I get initial Microsoft Sudoku...
  3. What is the best Smart TV 4k UHD or Premium UHD for gaming (Xbox One X & PS4- PRO) to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best Smart TV 4k UHD or Premium UHD for gaming (Xbox One X & PS4- PRO) to get...: What is the best brand tv with better gaming 4k experience, graphics, sounds, bluetooth, wi-fi, smart tv apps, and more? I'm interested of getting a very good gaming tv for my gaming consoles and...
  4. Victrix Xbox One Pro FS Arcade Fight Stick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Victrix Xbox One Pro FS Arcade Fight Stick: Is the Victrix Xbox One Pro FS Arcade Fight Stick going t o to be compatible to play with all games or just fighting games 27cec55b-58bd-487c-a7a3-67bcff4bd498
  5. Game Pass Subscription and XBox 360 Pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Subscription and XBox 360 Pro: I've just bought a Game Pass code for three months and activated it on my account, using the browser on my PC. The subscription added to my account, as seen through the browser. But there's no...
  6. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.: I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my headset when the chat volume is all the way up,...
  7. Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!: I have been using this 1 year now and all the sudden microphone isn't recognizing this is my setup https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ultimate-elite-pro-headset-bundle?variant=8158477910060...
  8. Support Universal pro driving simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support Universal pro driving simulator: Guys i need help ... the support Universal pro driving simulator support the loghintec g920 for xbox one s ...thanks 3a24602b-9587-48bd-83ad-efccc9ee4f74
  9. Streaming Xbox one on windows 10 PRO N

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming Xbox one on windows 10 PRO N: Hey - I cant get xbox one streaming working on my machine running 10 pro N. I have downloaded and installed the media pack updates but still cannot stream although connects to the xbox. I use...
  10. Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR: Hey forum users, I’m having an issue with my headset on xbox, I have set everything up properly and set everything up on the xbox as it should be. However, when I join a party my game audio...