Pro Bowling Gold Pin Purchase...How to download?

Discus and support Pro Bowling Gold Pin Purchase...How to download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the new Pro Bowlers game on Xbox One. I purchased the 3000 Gold Pins. Payment went thru and everything. Except...how do I get those 3000 Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jclguru, Oct 27, 2019.

1. jclguru
    jclguru Guest

I have the new Pro Bowlers game on Xbox One.

I purchased the 3000 Gold Pins. Payment went thru and everything.

Except...how do I get those 3000 Gold Pins to download to the game

itself on my console?

I tried going into the game itself and Pro Shop to select Gold Pins, but

that just goes to the Microsoft Store and its empty.

I don't see anything pending under My Game/Apps.

I have the Xbox Live Gold in case it matters.

Thanks

Doug

:)

jclguru, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

For content like that it should download automatically. If not, try closing the game out & restarting. If that doesn’t work I would do a hard reset of the console & finally if that doesn’t work contact support.
  4. tohellnbak Win User

kinect removal question: why it's impractical

I say if they come out with a pro bowling or golf game with K2 controls .. and hve it act 75% of realism.. the kinect is worth it for me... bowling, golf, even a good hunting game will be great
  5. Judge Win User

Getting any sweet Black Friday deals?

I got Brunswick Pro Bowling for like $10 at Target and Forza 4 for $27 there as well.
  6. SABDOM Win User

pba pro bowling issue

Did you check with the command option for your controller in the menu options ? Maybe your button mapping is changed and that is what causes that !!
Thema:

1. Pro Bowling Gold Pin Purchase...How to download? - Similar Threads - Pro Bowling Gold

2. Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro: Hi, I'm trying to get Game Pass streaming on my Surface Pro but I only get an option to install the Game Pass games... Is there xCloud streaming on the Surface Pro? If not, why? Wasn't the whole...
  3. Pro Skater 1+2 punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pro Skater 1+2 punch card: I purchased the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 deluxe edtion as I saw I could get 4000 microsoft points for buying the game. But it hasnt completed the punch card yet. Did I need to buy the standard...
  4. xcloud & surface pro x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xcloud & surface pro x: Will xcloud ever come to the surface pro x 7972acac-955b-4f42-bd7c-3b26ae6587e3
  5. Xbox pro elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox pro elite controller series 2: Hello, I have a very similar question to a previous asker but seeing as I cant find anyone to talk to on this site I have resorted to this. I sent a controller in for service a few days before my...
  6. msfs 2020 saitek pro flight yolk system

in XBoX on Windows
    msfs 2020 saitek pro flight yolk system: Not sure if its me but when taxing the a320 neo the aircraft pulls to the right and when i look into the settings for the yolk in the sensitivity of the yolk the little white dot happens to be...
  7. mad catz pro racing wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    mad catz pro racing wheel: when turn unit on wheel goes to center has good feed back left & right, but does nothing else HELP 201af534-19d6-460c-8f46-a080a25ebd16
  8. mad catz pro racing wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    mad catz pro racing wheel: I have a mad catz pro racing wheel & padals when I hook it up & turn on the unit the wheel goes to center & has great feed back left & right but that's all it does, also I can push the center...
  9. Flight Simulator closing due to CH pro pedals and yoke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator closing due to CH pro pedals and yoke: Hi everyone, I have recently downloaded and installed the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (best purchase of the year!) in which I am using the USB plug and play CH Pro pedals and yoke. After I...
  10. pba pro bowling issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    pba pro bowling issue: I just downloaded pba pro bowling and was doing the league play, when all of a sudden my a button won't release the ball. the button works on everything else, just not releasing the ball when I...