Pro Controllers

Discus and support Pro Controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried a friends, and decided against for now. Honestly I consider the basic Xbox One controller to be one of the best designed controllers ever. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrimParrot, May 9, 2019.

1. GrimParrot
    GrimParrot Guest

Pro Controllers

I tried a friends, and decided against for now. Honestly I consider the basic Xbox One controller to be one of the best designed controllers ever. The return on investment for me would be low because I tend towards RPGs and less "twitchy" games. I think
    its a huge advantage in faster game genres like racing, some shooters and battle royale. Really comes down to how you game.

:)

GrimParrot, May 9, 2019
  2. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

Pro Controllers

It depends on your playstyle. That's what I told my other Xbox friends before they went out and got the Elite and conveyed back to me it's the best controller they've used, and I can only say the same. Short of having the rubber grips on the back peel
    off, the controller is good for a variety of different games, fighting, racing, FPS games too. I set my triggers on the back to replace my XABY buttons, meaning my right thumb never has to leave my thumbstick. This is incredibly helpful in FPS games as it
    means I can reload and look around at the same time, and I'm not swapping one for the other, but that being said, it all depends on your playstyle. If you're only into playing casually, then just stick with the regular controller. Personally, i like to challenge
    myself and play competitively in a numerous variety of genres, hence why I picked up the elite controller in the first place, and why I think it's definitely the right choice for me.
  3. JayMax1111 Win User

Pro Controllers

I mean I like mine... it looks cool but I don't feel that it adds anything new that the standard controller can't do
  4. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Pro Controllers

I own the Elite controller but I wouldn't recommend it. Everyone that I personally know and has owned one and had the grips fall/peel off. I've been a big fan of Razor's products but haven't tried the Wolverine.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Pro Controllers

If you can find an Elite controller on sale, I'd definitely recommend that. I got mine for £100 and it's been well worth the money so far.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Pro Controllers

I've never used the Razer controller but I absolutely love the Elite. It can depend on the movement options for the game but they absolutely help in shooters too.
Thema:

Pro Controllers

1. Pro Controllers - Similar Threads - Pro Controllers

2. connect controller to surface pro

in XBoX on Mobile
    connect controller to surface pro: I'm unable to connect my Bluetooth controller to my surface pro. Can anyone help? b3dcfefb-d8ae-4c27-ae8f-fb9e308a2388
  3. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...
  4. XBox wireless controller on Windows 10 Pro won't bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox wireless controller on Windows 10 Pro won't bluetooth: Hello, I have not used a controller before and want to use for online gaming, on my Windows 10 Pro PC. When plugged in, Device Manager shows the controller has the most current driver, but...
  5. Elite pro controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite pro controller: I was thinking of getting an xbox elite pro controller but I've read so much bad press on the rubber grips expanding and coming off after only 6 months use.the more concerning issue is Microsoft...
  6. Xbox fusion pro controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fusion pro controller: Hello Where to buy xbox Fusion A Pro controller in the UK that has 4 additional butons on its rear. I can see fusion controller in Argos and ebay but they have only 2 buttons in the rear....
  7. compatibilité avec le joystick 3d pro et l'adaptive controller [Translation - Compatibility ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    compatibilité avec le joystick 3d pro et l'adaptive controller [Translation - Compatibility ...: Bonjour, joystick 3d pro, connectez-vous l'un des ports usb de l'adaptive controller pouvez-moi donner tout ce que vous pouvez en jouer dans les jeux de combat (battelfield1) mx gp)?...
  8. Xbox one pro ex controller issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one pro ex controller issues: So i purchased this controller so i can use it on my laptop but i ran in to several issues. the first one was there was not a driver for it. Alright thats cool i go find one. once it was installed...
  9. Xbox adaptive controller in combination with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (button remap)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox adaptive controller in combination with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (button remap): I was wondering if in the (near) future there will be an update Xbox accessoires software where we can remap the buttons on a USB device connected through the Xbox Adaptive controller, like the...
  10. xbox360 wirelless controller not working on windows 10 pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 wirelless controller not working on windows 10 pro: hello, i have an windows 10 pro and and official xbox 360 (call of duty modern warfare 3 edition) but i don't understand why i can't connect my microsoft controller to my microsoft windows on...