Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat.

Discus and support Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can use my pro controller when in an Xbox Party, talk and hear fine. But when I try to use game chat I can't hear my team mates nor can they hear me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PenguinappleDEA, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat.

I can use my pro controller when in an Xbox Party, talk and hear fine. But when I try to use game chat I can't hear my team mates nor can they hear me. I see them talking and if I unplug my headset I can hear them through my TV. Currently playing on XSX. It is not the headset, as I was able to use a regular controller to hear and speak through game chat. Only when using the pro elite 2 can I not hear and speak through game chat.

:)

PenguinappleDEA, Jun 5, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox elite 1 issues with rubber

Hi darrenmonk,,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

We won't be able to provide proof that the grips won't peel off as that would be impossible since everyone grips their controller differently, but all we can say is that the series 2 Elite controller was improved with every previous feature in mind and that
    includes the rubberized grips, as they now wrap around all the way to the top of the controller.

There won't be any discounts for owning the original Elite controller.

You can read more about the new Elite controller from the following sites:

3. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x controller question

Hi,

I u understand that the Series X controller will be using a USB C connector to charge the battery (same as the Elite 2 controller), so charging stations that use micro USB won't work.
Thema:

Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat.

1. Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat. - Similar Threads - Pro Elite Series

2. Xbox pro elite V2 paddles not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox pro elite V2 paddles not working: I have had my controller, an elite V2 for about a year now and it has worked fine, but in the past week (literally the week after it went out of warranty) the left bumper stopped working, it was...
  3. Screen flashing white after pressing play. (Elite V2 with iPad Pro 2016).

in XboX Insiders
    Screen flashing white after pressing play. (Elite V2 with iPad Pro 2016).: I logged in to Safari, created the ''desktop shortcut'' as it requests. Once I launch that, I can navigate with the controller, I can go to a game and press play, but as soon as I do that it just...
  4. Wired Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 without the super amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 without the super amp: I have my Xbox One connected to my tv through an a/v receiver. How do I connect my wired TB headset to the reciever and the console? Plugging the headset to the controller isn’t working....
  5. What's the difference in the xbox360 pro ,Acadia & elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the difference in the xbox360 pro ,Acadia & elite: What's the difference on xbox360 Arcadia the pro and the elite 030d8a50-33ae-49f5-b5dd-b20c5a804142
  6. Getting Flight Sim 20 to Recognize Elite Pro Panel II USB Device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Flight Sim 20 to Recognize Elite Pro Panel II USB Device: I am trying to get my Elite Pro Panel II USB device recognized by Flight Sim 2020 so that I can customize the controls if I have to do that because device not recognized. Computer and Windows see...
  7. Xbox pro elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox pro elite controller series 2: Hello, I have a very similar question to a previous asker but seeing as I cant find anyone to talk to on this site I have resorted to this. I sent a controller in for service a few days before my...
  8. Can the xbox elite series 2 controller connect to ipad pro

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can the xbox elite series 2 controller connect to ipad pro: As of now can the xbox elite series 2 controller connect to the ipad pro 2018 using bluetooth or uconnecting using a wire b19f736e-1329-4358-a000-68deadff827d
  9. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.: I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my headset when the chat volume is all the way up,...
  10. Steel Series Elite Prism Headset. Astro mixamp 2013 pro.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steel Series Elite Prism Headset. Astro mixamp 2013 pro.: For some reason even with the xbox chat adapter i cannot get these to work right. I get my game sound fine but i cant get my voice picked up through the mic. If someone could please help it would...