Probelm with Xbox (Beta) App on PC

Discus and support Probelm with Xbox (Beta) App on PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey together! I got the Xbox game pass for pc yesterday and installed the required windows update. I donwloaded and installed the new Xbox app, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mob232, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/mob232
    /u/mob232 Guest

Hey together!

I got the Xbox game pass for pc yesterday and installed the required windows update. I donwloaded and installed the new Xbox app, but now I cant download anything. The download just instantly stopps and gives me this error message:

0x80070005

Thanks for your help! ;-)

Edit: Just found out some games, like Tomb Raider work fine. Seems I just can't download the newer games in the pass, Metro Exodus, Wolfenstein 2 , Imperator Rome etc.

submitted by /u/mob232
    [link] [comments]

/u/mob232, Jun 14, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Do you have the Xbox beta app for PC and not Xbox Console Companion? That is the only way to use Game Pass on PC. I believe you'll have to update Windows 10 in order to get the beta app.
  5. Emo Goggles Win User

How to change xbox gamer pic on the internet?

use the xbox app or the beta app on your PC or on your cell phone.
  6. Bestlano Win User

Win10 Xbox app not streaming

Hi ScarletSpider85, What version of the App are you using? Are you also experience this issue with Xbox App Beta? You can DL the beta version by going to the store on your PC and searching "Xbox App Beta".

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
Thema:

1. Probelm with Xbox (Beta) App on PC - Similar Threads - Probelm Beta App

2. [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA): If, like me, you are having trouble getting Halo: Master Chief Collection to launch from the Xbox App (BETA) on PC. Then you can follow the instructions in this article and it should work:...
  3. Frostpunk Xbox Store Probelm

in XboX Insiders
    Frostpunk Xbox Store Probelm: Today I bought Frostpunk on my Xbox. The game will not install it does not show as a pre order and it does not show in my games that I have bought. Upon digging further this game is not out on...
  4. hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm: hello i nedd support xbox one cht help please 6ac3e511-6584-4cc9-8e14-a6ddb48f9a1a
  5. Probelm Downloading old Purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probelm Downloading old Purchased content: I just moved to a new country and decided to buy an xbox 360, as I couldn´t bring my old one with me, to take advatange of my already purchased content. Since I bought it (aproximately 2 weeks...
  6. USB Drive connection through Media Player probelm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USB Drive connection through Media Player probelm: I'm having media player usb connection problems. I uninstalled the app then reinstalled as adviced by Microsoft but the same thing happens. And still no fix by MS. This will become more of an...
  7. Probelm with my account and renewel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probelm with my account and renewel: Hi xbox im having issues with xb1 account my card has been declined and im trying to purchase membership with pre paid 3 month subscription can someone help me with this its a first time this has...
  8. repair probelm

in XBoX on Consoles
    repair probelm: I recently took my xbox one to a repair store because I could not get a signal from my xbox one to my tv, knowing that the HDMI cable was not the issue. They took it for about 24 hours and got...
  9. gold probelm

in XBoX on Consoles
    gold probelm: i paid for 1 month gold and i got 3 days someone help me ae34eee6-446f-4ffb-848a-293d48786703
  10. hello probelms with recent player

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello probelms with recent player: i had a issue a recent player by the name of [Mod Removed] hacked my account and everything and whatever he did he had me suspended and banned they say the reason is market place theft well i was...