Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...

Discus and support Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There are threads on this dating back to 2012 and its still a problem. I have followed all steps spoken with support numerous times and finally to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KrooKedKriminal, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...

There are threads on this dating back to 2012 and its still a problem. I have followed all steps spoken with support numerous times and finally to be told “I have no clue whats causing this just try turning your console off for a few days and see if that
    works” What!?!?!?? Guess what Xbox/Microsoft it didn’t work, Imagine that!! So are you going to feed us more lies or reimburse us for your thefts?

:)

KrooKedKriminal, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Thelawson Win User

Xbox 360 Microsoft Movies & TV App Status Code 80C90010

Hi Ruben,

I appreciate the detailed response and Microsoft’s efforts to resolve the issue.

Thank you...
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox 360 Microsoft Movies & TV App Status Code 80C90010

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that this situation is frustrating and I will be happy to assist you today. In regards to the error that you are experiencing on your Xbox 360 with the Movies and TV app, this has been an emerging issue
    and is now posted on the website as a
    Service Alert
    . We are working on trying to resolve this issue as fast as we can. If you would like to get notified on when this will be resolved you can do so by clicking the link and then clicking the "Notify me" button.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. Thelawson Win User

Getting error 80C90010 on Movies and TV

Hi - I have been a Xbox user/owner since the original gaming platform was released. I’ve owned a Xbox 360 (two as my original 360 suffered from the infamous red ring of death issue) for nearly 14 years and have had
    a gold membership for just as long. My wife and I watch movies every weekend through our xbox 360 using microsoft movies & TV. I think I am deserving of a status update relative to 80C90010 due to my long tenure as a microsoft/Xbox customer. Please provide
    a status update ASAP as well as an ETA on the resolvement of the issue. Also, please escalate my message as far up the chain as you can.
  5. scarecrow_490 Win User

(Status = 80C90010). Microsoft Movies

i have tried everything restarting my network system using a different account everything is it possible if you can solve this problem from your headquarters or send an agent to do home repairs do you know how long this will last because i want everything
    back to normal
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

(Status = 80C90010). Microsoft Movies

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to watch a movie that you have purchased is frustrating but, I will be happy to assist you today with this. With the error code in question, 80C90010, what troubleshooting have you
    tried so far? I would try testing your Network Connection for troubleshooting problems. However, If you would like to

Request a Refund
    , you can do so by following the link to request a refund for the movie.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...

1. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening... - Similar Threads - Problem accessing Movies

2. Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.: Good day. In Gears 5 says "For this account, multiplayer is unavailable."... Game bought the ultimate edition. Even the Game pass is. 11cb2a9b-76d4-435f-8ab8-4ab9427696af
  3. problem to access

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem to access: Hello, When I try to access to my XBox One I get the following error: 0x87DD0006. After several resets I still get the same error. How can I fix this problem? Thanks for any help....
  4. Problems with access trying to log in on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with access trying to log in on xbox: Hello am have a issue with my xbox live accessing. It seems that I can’t connect to my games and the apps and the internet is working fine. c80ff46e-b846-48e2-b2cc-22be5bc71acc
  5. problems accessing purchased content

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems accessing purchased content: I cant seem to access my movies or tv subscription's on my xbox 360 the error that pops up says the xbox service isn't available right now please try again later. (status=80C90010) my xbox live...
  6. Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010): I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later....
  7. Minecraft on Ipad...server access problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Ipad...server access problems: I've purchased minecraft app for the ipad for my little boy. I then set him up a xbox live account but the app says that due to the acct setup he cant access servers. I cant find anything in the...
  8. how to resolve the problem access account xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to resolve the problem access account xbox?: we are not able to have access to xbox one even if we insert the correct password for access. on the display is written that we have to wait becuse a problem has rizen. and is written the...
  9. You’ll need internet to access this! Xbox One Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ll need internet to access this! Xbox One Problem: My xbox does not work very well. Whenever i login, well i cant, but when i try, it brings a seemingly endless loading circle, then, it changes to a white one and tells me a notification that kinda...
  10. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010): I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later....