Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

Discus and support Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cjwinchell, Apr 22, 2017.

1. cjwinchell
    cjwinchell Guest

I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later. (status=80C90010)". My connection to Xbox Live is good, and I have tried
    resetting the app, deleting and re-downloading my profile, rolling back and re-installing system updates, deleting Marketplace data, and clearing the system cache. These measures allow me to enter the app just once, but as soon as I leave and try to re-enter
    the app, I get the same error message as above. I would be grateful for any input. Thanks!

:)

cjwinchell, Apr 22, 2017
  2. Lehi Dreagon
    Lehi Dreagon Guest
    Error c101ab66 Playback Error.

Rented a movie and every time I go to play it (Whether it's on my Xbox 360 or Xbox one) I get the Error/status Code c101ab66 (Xbox 360) or 0xc101ab66 (Xbox One) but from what I can tell this error code doesn't exist in support? To be more specific the
    error reads exactly like this.

Sorry, The Xbox Service isn't Available right now. Please try again later. Status Code: c101ab66

I went and checked the service status and according to that TV, Movies and Video is fully functional so I don't really know what to do now.

Lehi Dreagon, Apr 22, 2017
  3. MrSawdoff
    MrSawdoff Guest
    Today's Deals and More Not Accessible

When trying to view the Countdown: Today's Deal and More from games section and Countdown Movies and TV Sale from movies & tv, I get message "Some Xbox Live content temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Status Code: 807b0194

Been like that since yesterday. I've tried the 8 suggestions from the support page, but I get keep getting same message. This isn't the first time, started noticing problems accessing featured deals & promotions after update 2.0.17497.0

MrSawdoff, Apr 22, 2017
  4. Thelawson Win User

Getting error 80C90010 on Movies and TV

Hi - I have been a Xbox user/owner since the original gaming platform was released. I’ve owned a Xbox 360 (two as my original 360 suffered from the infamous red ring of death issue) for nearly 14 years and have had
    a gold membership for just as long. My wife and I watch movies every weekend through our xbox 360 using microsoft movies & TV. I think I am deserving of a status update relative to 80C90010 due to my long tenure as a microsoft/Xbox customer. Please provide
    a status update ASAP as well as an ETA on the resolvement of the issue. Also, please escalate my message as far up the chain as you can.
  5. scarecrow_490 Win User

(Status = 80C90010). Microsoft Movies

i have tried everything restarting my network system using a different account everything is it possible if you can solve this problem from your headquarters or send an agent to do home repairs do you know how long this will last because i want everything
    back to normal
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

(Status = 80C90010). Microsoft Movies

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to watch a movie that you have purchased is frustrating but, I will be happy to assist you today with this. With the error code in question, 80C90010, what troubleshooting have you
    tried so far? I would try testing your Network Connection for troubleshooting problems. However, If you would like to

Request a Refund
    , you can do so by following the link to request a refund for the movie.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  7. DallasLee1 Win User

I have been getting the 80C90010 on Movies and TV with my xbox 360 for a few days now. I have even formatted it and started from scratch but it still will not work. I can log into XBOX live just fine and use everything else. It is just my movies
    I cannot get to.
    I renewed my XBOX Live Gold subscription yesterday (06/13/2019) for 12 months and it's been 4 days and not been able to rent movies, they have no problem collecting payments and it's impossible to talk to a live person representing XBOX, with the
    money people put into XBOX, something's gotta give
  8. IcA1eYeWiLdBeAr Win User

My xbox one **** work just fine its ONLY THE 360 In the baby room that want show movies
Thema:

1. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) - Similar Threads - Problem accessing Movies

2. Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010): I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later....
  3. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...: There are threads on this dating back to 2012 and its still a problem. I have followed all steps spoken with support numerous times and finally to be told “I have no clue whats causing this just...
  4. Minecraft on Ipad...server access problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Ipad...server access problems: I've purchased minecraft app for the ipad for my little boy. I then set him up a xbox live account but the app says that due to the acct setup he cant access servers. I cant find anything in the...
  5. how to resolve the problem access account xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to resolve the problem access account xbox?: we are not able to have access to xbox one even if we insert the correct password for access. on the display is written that we have to wait becuse a problem has rizen. and is written the...
  6. You’ll need internet to access this! Xbox One Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ll need internet to access this! Xbox One Problem: My xbox does not work very well. Whenever i login, well i cant, but when i try, it brings a seemingly endless loading circle, then, it changes to a white one and tells me a notification that kinda...
  7. Problemi EA ACCESS (Problems EA Access)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemi EA ACCESS (Problems EA Access): Hi i tried to cancel many times the subscription EA ACCESS on my account, but now I checked and I saw that it was not successful, since I do not use how do I disable it?...
  8. Problem in access to Xbox account (0x80a30204)/ Problema di accesso al mio account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem in access to Xbox account (0x80a30204)/ Problema di accesso al mio account: In the last days as I start the Xbox it doesn't connect to my personal account as usually. I try to connect but it says: There was a problem in the access, try again (0x80a30204) If I try again...
  9. Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download access problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download access problems: Just got Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download. When I'm logged into an Xbox that's not my home Xbox, I don't see my digital deluxe content (Black Hand jet and wing suit). According to the Xbox...
  10. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 80C90010

2. xbox status 80c90010

3. xbox 360 error code 80c90010

4. microsoft movies error 80c90010,
  5. xbox error 80C90010,
  6. xbox status code=80c90010,
  7. xbox 360 (status=80c90010),
  8. 80C90010 xbox 360 movie app